Looking for a person or place online or in the Oregon area to get a fake ID. Help me out

Looking for a person or place online or in the Oregon area to get a fake ID. Help me out.

done, donate me 1btc pls

jesus.. lol

That'll never work.. you missed the other picture

Z cars

wtf do you need a fake ID for?
If you absolutely 100% need one (and not just for beer, since that's easy to get from stores that don't card) then ask around a bit. A few years ago there was a woman working at a DMV in portland who would make people fakes for 100 or 200 bucks (i forget exactly). You'd literally wait in line, go up to her when she called you up, and give her the cash inside a driving license booklet thingee.
Anyhow, she obviously got caught eventually but that kind of thing isn't unheard of and the best way to find out would be asking other faggoty kids.
Unsurprisingly, older gay dudes are very into teenage gay dudes and if you ask around at the gay bars on stark street (or elsewhere) in portland, they would know some hookups as well. It's an unspoken thing to look awesome by bringing some hot young ass with you who clearly is underage. I realize that sounds like bullshit but it is not, and the clubs look the other way since the IDs look legitimate so they can pretend. And gay clubs aren't a high target for cops to bust since there are so many nigs they can bust for something else far easier.

Where in Oregon are you?

I'm in Portland. A lot of stores here are getting serious about carding since the new nicotine law (you need to be 21 for tabacco products now too.) I don't really hang out with the kind if people that can help with this stuff.

I'm in Portland too. Do you want to meet up tomorrow.

Kinda sketch
How do I know I ain't just gonna get mugged? Heard too many horror stories

I would never meet someone off of Sup Forums in private. Meet me in front of the art museum or something.

How does it feel knowing Portland will soon be destroyed by a massive earthquake?

It feels good. I want to die.

Me too.. I guess that's why I'm moving there

For real. Been waiting for that shit to hit

Fucking everyone is moving here. The city has always been shit buts it's just getting worse.

Well I'm not moving to Portland actually I'm moving to Salem. And people have been moving to California in hoards for decades so I'm done with it

Then this isn't where you want to go to avoid it.

Oregon still has a few decades before it's anywhere near as bad as cali

Suppose so. But it's also no good. Shit weather and shittier traffic. Plus all the fags are too nice and try to talk to you randomly on the street. Gets tiring for me.

Are you saying Oregon has shittier traffic and weather? Cause I very much disagree.. California is getting hotter and dryer every year and we only ever get enough rain for shit to grow out and catch on fire again. And traffic is literally the wirst in the country besides maybe new york. I've been out there in the summer and winter and it's always tolerable. Plus I'm used to everyone being a jackass so being around chill people could be refreshing

Didn't mean worse than Cali. I meant the traffic is even more intolerable than the weather. Just drab and moist all the time. Makes people kill themselves a lot. I really prefer the heat. Even San Fran weather is preferable. Got some friends at Stanford and whenever I visit, my favorite part is probably the nice 75-80 degree weather.

Build the fucking wall

75-80 is nice summer weather but we've been over 80 for most of the winter. Oregon's weather seems much better for me. Plus if you're gonna live anywhere decent in Cali it's pretty much gonna cost you your whole paycheck

I'm in Eugene. Everyone in the northwest has been aware of the big one since they were little kids. I don't get why the rest of the country is just becoming aware/giving a shit the last couple of years

Salem sucks ass

To me the big one was always San Andreas or one of these other ones but I didn't find out about the cascadia subduction zone until a little while ago. And as far as I've seen Oregon isn't quite ready for what that's gonna bring
So's your face

how much are fakes these days?

About $3.50

Buildings made in the last 30 years are ready, and Salem really does suck user. It's boring as shit
Kek

Idk the information I have may be out of date but most of them were not built with earthquake in mind. Lol I'm boring as shit that's why I don't like la

clubs and bars aren't all they're cracked up to be. Plus not that hard to find someone over 21 that will pick ya up some booze if you give 'em 10 bucks.

The one nice thing about salem is you're an hour from portland and Eugene which is basically the two cities in the stste that ever have anything go on

Like I said I'm boring. I want to be away from where things are going on. I mostly just want to work and chill. Salem seems perfect