Before the Flood

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90CkXVF-Q8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't on Netflix. From what i've seen it is actually free to see?

WHY is this being shilled so hard on Sup Forums?

It's on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=90CkXVF-Q8M

Whole thing is on YT. And I know I'm gonna sound like a faggot here but it's pretty important.

its important in the fact that a lot of it is Leo fellating himself and others stroking his ego

That's what I mean.I know it is on youtube, it's free to see.

So, but that doesn't explain all the shilling.

Just a side note to you viralers, i'm less likely to see something that is shilled on here ad nauseam.

Why shouldn't we talk about it? It's got Leo and Scorsese behind it and a soundtrack by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross.

No but the modern SJW narrative does. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's the same CTR faggots posting this.

Yeah. It's bad. We're baking ourselves out of our coastal cities and warmer climates and no one gives a shit. What did you expect?

lol i literally just saw the movie and i made a thread about it. not everyone is a shill you guys.

I know I'm not going to like the answer, but none of you faggots are man-made global warming deniers, are you?

Ok, but when the Revenant came out and the documentary about it came out (which also dealt with environmental issues), which was also available on youtube, nobody here gave a single shit? I probably saw at max 2 or 3 threads about it, and here in a few days i'm seeing multiple threads about this stinking shit.

more liberal propoganda

Yeah it's no new information for me, but I just liked seeing a documentary about this that's well put together and has good production values. Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross should do the score for every fucking movie as far as I'm concerned.

I'm a lukewarmer which is honestly and truly what most of the world is at this point. For real people just dont care that much they know something might be happening and we might be doing a small amount of it but they just don't care because none of the truly awful stuff has happened and at this point every thing has been blamed on it so its honestly become a bit of a joke desu. It seemed to have a slightly more opttimistic tone than other AGW docs but Leo is such a self important POS

Fucking Koch nigs

>it kind of looks like Mordor
>??????

I don't even care if global warming itself is real or not, the fact is that our current global model of energy generation and waste disposal is mathematically unsustainable and needs to be improved. Clean and renewable energy isn't a suggestion but rather a prescription if we want to stay alive as a species.

Don't bother posting this here. There are enough retards trickling over from Sup Forums who genuinely believe this is a liberal hoax

I just don't follow the logic. What do liberals have to gain from fabricating climate change? If there ever was an issue that should be above party politics it's this one. The only shills are the corrupt cunts spewing oil company bullshit.

>I'm a lukewarmer
It is there, that I stopped reading