2016 - "Hi my fans, elect me and there will be 0 cuts to medicare, medicaid and social security...

2016 - "Hi my fans, elect me and there will be 0 cuts to medicare, medicaid and social security, it is going to be great.

2018 - "Hi my fans, today's budget will show the cuts we are making to medicare, medicaid and social security, it is going to be great. MAGA #fakenewsawards. It is only $1 trillion being cut so the poor cannot get help."

Wow as a Scotfag this guy makes me laugh until the shit comes out, because a high percentage of Americans think he does nothing wrong.

They will get so salty they will accuse me of being a libtard or a hillary supporter, even though I said I was a Scotfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/how-trump-is-changing-science-environment/
nj.com/data/2018/02/trumps_proposed_change_on_tips_could_cost_nj_workers_120m_explained.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/12/585261492/trump-infrastructure-plan-would-pay-for-a-fraction-of-investment
latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-defense-20180212-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oeDZIyGkGNM&feature=youtu.be
good.is/articles/obama-wasnt-president-during-katrina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

done on purpose to force everyone to pay for medical care by mortgaging the house, car and selling their kidneys on the black market to pay for a broken leg.

You forgot about drilling in natural parks for oil, allowing for increased methane leaks, and so on. Basically his plan is increase global warming as fast as possible.

Making Corporate Americans Gazilionaires Again (while the civilians suffer).

Not just corporate Americans. Global corporations. "Make America great again" my ass. That 30 percent tariff against solar panels was to protect fossil fuel companies.

Shame the trump fans will deny everything and think he is doing great, while putting them further towards the edge into poverty. It is sad.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/how-trump-is-changing-science-environment/

He’s turning us into China. Next he’s going to try to find a way to lower the minimum wage.

nj.com/data/2018/02/trumps_proposed_change_on_tips_could_cost_nj_workers_120m_explained.html

Why not \pol\

Because they’re right wing edge lords

"these guys are ruining my breads of nudity for my 12 year old virgin mind"

So much salt from someone so young.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/12/585261492/trump-infrastructure-plan-would-pay-for-a-fraction-of-investment

But he expects funding for the wall. Apparently a giant wall is his priority.

I speak for all of Canada when I say that we're all laughing at you too
>muh freedoms
lmfao

What?

#MAGA

anything he can paint is name on

Oh boo hoo the poor cant get free healthcare now they have to work to earn goods boo hoo

im on internet explorer and logan paul vid got taken down before i knew about it can anyone link me the original vid for download?

stay mad kids

Not mad just laughing at you burgers
Your reading comprehension isn't great is it?

you're not even trying anymore
all fields

"In Canada under the CHRA it is illegal for any person to make a statement which "is likely to expose a person or persons to 'hatred or contempt' by reason of the fact that that person or those persons are identifiable on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination." The CHRA prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted. [45] The CHRC has been instrumental in prosecuting anti-Semitism and racism.

Although the CHRA is a federal law which forbids ‘hate messages’ only on the telephone or the internet, provinces such as British Columbia and Alberta have extended this prohibition to all publications"

I’m a Jew and I think this is stupid and counterproductive. If you let crazy people speak their minds then the majority will ignore them. It was only with PC culture that we got Donald Trump. This is because people feel that suppressed speech must be true. Now he’s in charge so he has a whole cult behind him. What will your censorship bring? What crazy son of a bitch will rise to become the Canadian Donald Trump? Look at all those maple leaves on Sup Forums.

Trying for what? I just pointed out a truth of a promise and a failed promise.

Problem?

About 85% of Americans are classed as poor and below the breadline.

Only in America are you taxed and then also have to pay for healthcare.

Now I wonder where the $1 trillion will go? I guarantee it will spent on the military budget etc to make more money for the corporate heads in the Senate and Congress.

Yes. He’s actually increasing military spending.

Open up Russia for farmland. A plan so crazy it just might work.

latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-defense-20180212-story.html

10 percent increase.

I have a dollar that says he passes gun control laws and the republicans don't even blink.

>politician
>breaks all promises when elected
>shocked
your elected officials must be a lot better than ours
responded/10

Thats not including the funds that go into the CIA etc also, last year the military budget came to about 850 billion, this years will be around the 1.1 trillion mark.

Makes you wonder why Americans think it is ok, while China and Russia spend around $150bn a year and are safe as fuck.

Guess all that extra spending makes thing super tight for security in the US... oh wait didn't Milena get a letter with a white powder in it?

Wow amazing security right there.

FUCK right off queerland fag.

The fact you think it is ok for that to happen, shows how much of a sheep you are.

Americans that understand what's happening to democracy right now.

>get salty
>make up any type of childish attack
>e-peen has grown 1 cm in size
>be proud

ftyfc

Here's my anti Jew post, cunt. don't matter if you call it racist, JEW is still a religion. Now go fuck your own daughter, asshole.

Trumpfags and komrades are awfully quiet in this thread

Laughing in Canadian

nothing but /lol/

hurrr hurrr hurrr

Cause you gave them the herp!

Taxation is theft.

Active listening is more like it.
I'm waiting for the punchline. Its got to be funnier than the Cuck Canada comment. Wait for it, .....wait for it...

When we stop feeding the world....

i speak for the rest of the world when i say that we're all laughing at canada and its queer gay feminist leader.

>trump lied
>thinks this is somehow new information

Your welcome?!

making it in Sup Forums is guaranteed replies.

The real problem with Trump is he's not queer or black

>thinks America is UN
>thinks they feed the entire world
>thinks people would be happy to eat fake meat glued with meatglue with massive amounts of MSG

Lets see how long it will take you to realise that the reason most of the US populace is overweight is because of those foods you think are premium.

If I had to hunt rats for food, I will admit I would lose some weight. So you win. Bon' apatit

>I just pointed out a truth of a promise and a failed promise.
and no one cares.
the media cares long enough to do a single story about it, then they move on to something else.
republican congress don't care because they're too busy taking bribes and arranging bills to help lobbyists.
democratic congress don't care enough to do anything about it.
people that voted for him don't care because it's their guy in office at the end of the day.

At least its not a rat eating shithole

Listening to the Canadian frogs.
Wee wee!

Close enough though.

Thinks the UN are farmers.
Milk comes from the grocery store too.

>implying I said any of those things
>wrong

Where is it close?

Pick one,
A - Liberal dem run cities.
B - Liberal utopian countries
C - Sweeden

Sound familiar?
thinks America is UN
>thinks they feed the entire world
>thinks people would be happy to eat fake meat glued with meatglue with massive amounts of MSG

You mean like Obama's lies, like "you can keep your insurance"

Politicians lie. It's part of breathing.

>sniff sniff
>"it can never happen in the US of A, because mah freedums"
>assumes shit as per usual
>posts tripe that makes no sense to the conversation

If that was your attempt at saying samefagging, guess what... you are wrong.

You mean America where Americans blamed Obama for playing Golf during Hurricane Katrina instead of doing something as President, before he was actually president?

That America?

>>Sniff sniff,
>>I wants a nigger or pussy queer in charge.

You're funny.

It was cocain, and wrong trump. It was intended for jr. a gift

It’s not the poor dude. It’s middle class white people. Guy I work with has his masters degree and works his ass off and has to pay $500 a month just for himself just because he has diabetes. It’s really bad out there.

Nice paranoid fantasy there.

>assumes I am American
>so much salt

Still got through the amazing security though right?

Still has done more to better the US than Obama ever did. Also Obama lied all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeDZIyGkGNM&feature=youtu.be

>>Middle class white are suddenly the most important thing to me.

Time to get out my hip boots

Not a fantasy it actually happened, someone posted that during Katrina Obama was playing Golf, and the fucktards mass posted on FB and Twitter that he didn't do anything etc.

Link to a site that gives examples etc. Guess you could find more if you google.

good.is/articles/obama-wasnt-president-during-katrina

That is how sad Americans are, they are too dumb to figure out simple shit.

Does said wife have aids?

Now that’s a trap

Because every day more of them realize what a disaster Trump has been and how badly he’s hurting everyone but the 1%

>> thinks I give a shit who and where he is

The light from me giving a shit takes 6 minutes to arrive

You know it was disproved quite easily that Obama never did anything, that is just your republican and American fuckwittery in your head coming into play.

They weren’t looking for it. In reality I believe it was just baby powder

8 mins is for light from Sun to Earth. Also you do give a shit, or else you wouldn't have replied initially.

Well everything you trumptrads care about is white people so I have to stoop down to your level to prove trump is fucking over everyone that isn’t a 1%er

Oooo a few idiots posted something stupid on Twitter.

Stop being an idiot yourself, and generalizing based on a few extreme examples. How about all the Obama supporters who called for the death of all white people, or shit like that? It's a moronic tactic, on either side.

But they should have been looking for anything, thats the idea behind it, if that got through it could have been saracin or anything toxic.

They should tax golf so they can pay for this reality tv star's golf trips.

> he said she said
>me them me them me them
>being this 12 year old of age

In 2012 this was republicans

>> That is how sad Americans are, they are too dumb to figure out simple shit.

Enjoy your rat burger with a side of rape. I will enjoy my steak, and reflect on your words of wisdom. Thaks so much.

What did he do that was so fucking good? Obama care? Nope it sucks and cost people their insurance they already had. Stopped the patriot act? Nope, he signed it back in and added more shit to it giving the NSA and the government more power. The list goes on.

File name Kek!

Probably not. It would need to be something nearly undetectable chemically speaking. LSD for example. Which would be none lethal, but hilarious. An insane dose of lsd on a return stamp.

Enjoy the sun, its a dry heat!

You changed the argument from an actual statement made by the former president that was a blatant lies, to cherry picking statements made by the the stupidest supporters on one side. That's not equivalent, user. And when someone pointed out it was an idiotic statement and by showing how easy it was to cherry pick from the other side as well, you're calling them juvenile and saying it's a false equivalence.

Topkek, retarded user.

rekt

He earned his Nobel Peace prize with all those drone strikes, though

They're really desperate now! Kek
>> I have to stoop down to your level to

Get the actual power holders to vote your way.
Stay mad libtard

Difference between peaceful protest and riots. Liberals riot.

You should try point ing out shit we care about