ITT: badass speeches

>Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability? You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword and the Earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing! When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world, will be metal.

Still gives me goosebumps.

>using the word badass

Stupid nigger

what emotion is this expression trying to convey?

>"ayyy lmao I'm evil 4 no reason"
Fuck this movie sucked

determination

>quip quip quip. Quip quip! Quippidy quip quip!

That literally makes no sense.

Ultron was always supposed to be an peace extremist. He went crazy after browsing the internet. I wonder what Cambodian finger-painting forum he went on that made him snap.

I know you're trolling but I can't help but think somewhere out there in the vast imageboards of the Internet, some fucking loser GENUINELY believes that was a cool speech. sends a fucking cringe shiver up my spine

It's bad enough that you're resorting to capeshit for "badass" speeches, but you couldn't even pick his best line?

>Thor: Yes, well that's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one: You are not worthy.
>Ultron: Worthy? How could you be worthy? You're all killers. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. There's only one path to peace... your extinction.

>quippy sarcastic robot man instead of cold calculating true protagonist
god, what were they thinking

>no reason
It must be difficult to be such a retarded to not understand a movie aimed to kids.

>such a retarded
user...

When he says:
>the only thing living in this world, will be metal.
I always think about cleaning the world of rap music and pop music with my metalhead bros.
Fuck God, that would be cool!
Raining Blood by Slayer plays in my head when I hear that line.

>first trailer made him look decent
>during the movie he's a more evil Tony Stark

>This church was built in the middle of the city, so everyone could be equally close to God.

What? That would only be true if everyone live equally close to the center of the city, which clearly they do not.

> If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!!!

Really take your pick from any Gladiator speech.

Wasn't the exact same reason why Ultron went bat crazy in the comics, that he wanted peace by killing everything.

That was a fantastic line. Its too bad he has great speeches and then never consistently acts like that. He would of been cool otherwise.

no

Probably Sup Forums

Jesus, that speech is cliche. Even if OP's quote sucks, at least it had some nice imagery to it.

Most of Smiths monologues from Matrix 2 and 3

he found a fingerbox thread of Sup Forums and no one would tell what was so great about fingerboxes

this part is ok, but the conversation at the end between Ultron and Vision is by far the best part of the whole movie.

METAL

Why did he have teeth?