User, have you ever came in a cute twinks ass? I've heard it's magical

user, have you ever came in a cute twinks ass? I've heard it's magical.

I had the chance today, but I passed it up. 9/10 cutie. Petite like anime boy in your pic. 5'4 140 pounds. Probably not 18.

Can confirm, it's wonderful.

There's that final deep thrust you make, and I mean really deep, when you're about to cum. They love it so much, because you're pressing right up against their prostate. Some even go full aheago when you do it after a very fast and deep hard thrusts.

Then when you start cumming inside, they start moaning and squealing like their soul left their body for a second. Then you fill them up, and they either pass out or reach out to cuddle you.

It's the best feeling ever...

I'd rather be the cute twink tbh.

But I'm not remotely cute.

5'4 140? Is that petite? Short, yes, but petite? I'm 6'1 140 and quite thin, if I was 9 inches shorter at my same weight I'd think that would lessen considerably.

Sounds pretty gay to me

120** I had to recheck his profile
I'm 170 at 5'9 but I'm almost 30 so being slightly over weight is normal these days.

That makes a lot more sense. That's a perfectly reasonable weight for 5'9, not over. I'm like 30 pounds underweight for my age or some shit like that. Twink life

I'm trying to work up the courage to talk to this trap on grindr, but she's 6'5 and I'm 5'11. She looks like waifu material, but I dunno how she'd perceive someone 6 inches shorter than her.

>trap
>she

Why are you on Sup Forums asking us!? Go ask her out! For fucks sakes!

It's okay user, as long as she wears pantsu, she's a girl!

But is the penis feminine?

I came balls deep in a chubby traps ass.
It was decent I guess.

I was a twink back in my highschool days, but I was so wrapped in the closet due to a redneck Christian family that I missed out on the good life until around 24.

You can't really tell if the penis is feminine when it is in pantsu, no?

But if it's in pantsu, you can't go balls deep

Hey, if that's the pronoun my future waifu wants to be called than I'm cool with it. There's no shame here.

I want to get bred, but I am thoroughly spooked about STIs

Not if you push it aside...

But then the feminine penis comes out, yes?

No, if you push the pantsu away from the boipucci while still hiding the fempenis, it's not gay.

Maybe it's a sign so you won't get aids and stop being a faggot

I really want it

But then when does it become gay?

If the balls touch of course

Worth tho

So if you fuck a non-trap and the balls don't touch, is that still not gay?

Of course not

Yes! Now go fuck some trap pussy

So then fucking a man isn't gay

If you do it right it isn't

On it boss

I'll try boipuccy once. No guarantees

He won't tell anyone if it's gay, trust me

But what if I can't find any traps?

Then I can't help you either. Haven't had any luck myself jet

where are you from

am trap can confirm
the closer I get to coming the tighter my ass gets & I squirm and moan a lot

last night a cute straight boy with a big dick came over n I milked 3 loads out of him 2 with my ass n 1 with my mouth. By the end he was kind of glassy eyed & just smiling. His dick was so big I can't!e just from his thrusting, I wasn't even touching myself.

/x/

Canada

province?

very nice

BC, why?

Don't do it.

Anus babies turn out to be shitty people
#fakts

I've only ever dated and had sex with woman, and never even thought I was close to being gay since masculinity is a huge turn off for me.

But recently my 5'6 tiny twink gay friend started going through HRT - and fucking Christ he's actually becoming attractive and it's really REALLY fucking weird.

Fuck him and his faggot ass for making me feel strange.

>Fuck him and his faggot ass for making me feel strange
First step to becoming a full blown faggot. Congrats, user.