I went to Papa John's today for dinner. I ordered a large thin crust with pepperoni, jalapeno, and pineapple...

I went to Papa John's today for dinner. I ordered a large thin crust with pepperoni, jalapeno, and pineapple. I ordered online and went to pick it up about 15 minutes later. After I paid, the worker opened the box to show me the pizza. I don't like when they do this as the workers typically handle money and then touch my pizza box, but that is a discussion for another time. I noticed there was a garlic dipping sauce in the corner of the pizza box, and I informed the worker that thin crust pizzas were not supposed to get the sauce. He just shrugged and closed the box, and then I left and came home.

So here I am, faced with a quandary: Do I use the sauce with my pizza, even though the sauce is ill-obtained? I admit I am used to eating my pizza without it, but it is really tempting me. I want to do the right thing.

You ever consider the possibility you might be a faggot?

drink that shit pussy, use the crust to soak it up like a sponge and shove the whole thing in your mouth.

Any excess can be poured over your body and used as massage oil

holy autism

i love storytime

while this pasta isnt stale, it's not very fresh either. Anyone got the story of the tendies kid that goes to long horns with his family?

Part of me says it's stealing, part of me says it's a gift from the store for my loyalty (I go there at least once a week)

Pls do not mage thread, it is original comment not copypizza

On the off chance this is not bait, think of the sauce as a small thank you for your business and an incentive to go back. Other than that i dont know what to say.

Pizza I got from pap Johns the other night

This is a question for a priest, not just regular people.

Burnt to fuck

Go for it, last time I went they gave me free sauce and cheesy garlic bread.

If you use that sauce you're going straight to hades, just know that

Papa Johns normally gives you free Moonpies if they're in a good,mood

>Burnt to a crisp
Were the workers pretending to be retarded?

Is this some new forced meme?

Fucking kill yourself, stop posting this everyday.

No one calls this a forced meme except my meemaw

mine from the other day when I got paid to order one

Fuck your pizza wimp ass bitch