Beauty and the Beast

So I was really looking forward to this movie until they decided to cast Emma Cuntson.

I mean for fucks sake, Belle is supposed to be SWEET. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. WOMANLY. WOMANLY.

Emma not only has the wrong shade of brown and a resting bitch face 24/7, but she is not instilling FEMINISM into the fucking movie.

They did CINDERALLA PERFECTLY. Why are they fucking up Beauty and the beast?

fuck man

STOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQpl7AxSgsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First time I read that I thought she was sitting on the washing machine while reading.

here are my picks
hope you guys like it and thanks for eading

at least the nigger you chose to play Belle doesn't look like a crude dyke bitch

>Belle's only innovation is in the field of domesticity

They aren't even being good at feminism anymore.

fuck off dont talk shit about my waifu

topkek at the pitbull. Pretty clever.

Why would you post the same guy over, and over again for each character ?

mmmmm 12 year olds

Because it's fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=MQpl7AxSgsE

>Be woman
>Invent stuff to help with housework
>All just to sit on ass all day and do hobby
Sure is progressive

>Gaston's not white
and you were so close...

1) Literally no grown man should have been looking forward to this.

2) Emma is a cute.

Literally no male should have been looking forward to this.

Holy shit that's a dumb back story.

>fresh feminist twist
errytiem

Wait, the backstory is that she invented the washing machine? Isn't that like 400 years ahead of this movie's time? Why not just invent a shotgun and kill gaston like halfway through?

>invented a washing machine to sit on
>masturbating is the height of feminism

Is the washing machine real because that's hilarious

Belle's dad is an inventor, so I don't really see the problem...

Something tells me she'll probably overpower Gaston in a fight with some martial arts bullshit she read in a book.

Nah. SOME KIND OF. So it'll be a rope pulley shit. Remember the magic scene in Sword in the Stone? Like that, but a levers and shit.

I'd be surprised if Gaston didn't get the standard Disney villain treatment.

>villain hanging off of ledge
>hero offers his hand to save him
>villain tries to attack hero
>misses
>falls to his death

Like in Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast, etc.

WHY DO HIS HORNS GO THE WRONG WAY.

Then she as no reason to bitch.

The hilariously stupid thing about this is that the washing machine is one of the most anti-feminist inventions ever.

Seriously, in order for GE to sell the damn things they had to do a huge stealth marketing campaign in women's magazines to convince women they should do their family's laundry instead of using a laundry service. Then they introduce the washing machine to save labor they didn't have to do in the first place.

The entire modern obsession with clean houses was so GE could sell shit. Before the vacuum cleaner people would beat their rugs twice a year, store the good carpet in the summer, and use disposable rush mats for most of the year.

lmao this movie is gonna have so much anachronistic feminist bullshit. I'll bet watson forced the producers to include all of it or she wouldn't accept the role.

I hate feminists not because I hate women, but bacause I hate hypocrites.

>got all excited because that hunk of meat Luke Evans was Gaston
>now this shit is overshadowing him

I hate it. Why do women ruin everything good.

>Well, there was never very much information or detail at the beginning of the story as to why Belle didn’t fit in, other than she liked books. Also what is she doing with her time?
Did Emma Watson not watch the original movie? The reason she doesn't fit in and what she does with her time are literally in the lyrics of the first fucking song.

Not to mention, doesn't making her less of a bookworm make the Beast's library less impressive?

Leave it to an actor to ruin a story.

As long as that dumb shit's not in the actual movie she could make her a Sith lord in her backstory for all I care. I just wish they cast someone more attractive. Belle is an absolutely beautiful 15 year old French girl and Emma is just aight. I've heard there's going to be a live action Aladdin and I just know they're going to fuck up my curry waifu with some plain bitch.

And Dan Stevens was Beast. I'm sure that's someone's wet dream come to life, somewhere.

So is she going to either save the Beast multiple times and/or beat Gaston by herself?
Place your bets people.

You wanted to cast someone with higher cheekbones?