I'm a man who sexually dominates and humiliates other men. Ask me anything

I'm a man who sexually dominates and humiliates other men. Ask me anything.

what's the most brutal shit you've done?

kik auszchap

fag, why not women?

Have you been molested as a child?

i usually take shoes and give them a good bitch slap. Usually follow it up with you my bitch now. Only done it once

Hi trump. Can you really get anything you want to eat at the White House?

So why do you hate your father so much ?

Depends on what you mean by brutal. There's one that came to mind that isn't necessarily brutal but I felt a little bad about it. A lot of these guys are repressed gays living as straight men.

There was a 20-something guy who had me over while his wife and child were gone. I had him blindfolded and gagged with the underwear I had ripped off of him. Hand tied up, etc. We were by a big window in his apartment with the drapes closed and I told him to do something. He hesitated too long and I said something about being faster or else we can just let the world see what a little faggot he really is. I opened the blinds. The window faced a courtyard and his building was kind of U shaped. The neighbors across from him saw everything and I didn't realize it at first. I decided not to tell the guy that his neighbors saw and I'm still not sure if that was the right thing to do.

How's it feel to know that no matter how dominant you act you will never be a real man?

k how about brutal as in what's the most physical/sexual harm you've inflicted

Because I'm not sexually attracted to women.
Yes, not often. More psychological and physical abuse.
I like slapping but with my hand. Sometimes I'll spit on them right before or after. I like doing it while they're on their knees and right before I grab them by a nipple and pull them up to their feet.
More distance than hatred toward my father.
I'm not sure I understand your question.

Explains your degeneracy. Doesn't vindicate it tho.

Roleplay started with him in his boxers and I "sneak" up behind him. I kicked the guy in the balls, grabbed the back of his waistband as he was collapsing, held him up by a wedgie and repeatedly kneed him in the groin until he threw up and I let go. He landed face first in his vomit and barely eeked out his safe word. Not sure what, if any, permanent damage was done since I left and never heard from the guy.
If only I could be vanilla. What an interesting life it must be.

Do you work in law enforcement?

no

"take shoes and give them a food bitch slap"

"take food and shoes them a good bitch slap"

"I usually take shoes and give them a good bitch slap!"

That counts as a assault you know`?

We planned it out in advance. He had a safe word, he said it, and I stopped. I stayed until he could assure me he was okay and wanted me to go. Maybe that's assault where you come from. Where I'm from, it's a dude acting on a fetish for ball pain.

OP is a confirmed beta autis-motomatron beating his tiny peener to his fagdom fantasies

Can you post any pics of guys who had been dominated by you?
Any tips for being a full cruel dom?

I guess if you confirmed it it must be true.

Where u from?

I started by thinking about the fantasies I had and scripting them, if that makes sense. Look at stuff online to see what sort of specifics other people might like and try to incorporate that into a fantasy. If someone you're meeting with has any specifics in mind, you can more easily work it into real life if you've at least fantasized how it might work out. It's largely a matter of practicing to be more comfortable with it but I like to think through fantasies and focus on a specific part and think what could make it scarier, more humiliating, etc.

ur mom's house

lol jesus, ball-kicked till vomit... i've been nut-tapped into instant diarrhea feeling but damn, how can anyone possibly have a fetish for that? i almost slapped my gf out of pure reflex/spike of rage when when she sucked on my balls a bit too hard and it tugged on the cord. felt like like entire my nervous system was getting yanked out my perineum. i still don't understand why evolution left our balls hangin.

Giant fantasies?

no way! i'm from my mom's house? where in the house do you live? i live in my bedroom

I think part of the ball pain thing has to do with the helplessness of a guy experiencing it. I don't get aroused by the thought of it happening to me but I do if it's less extreme and happening to another guy, especially if he's hot, and I think part of it is his helplessness that turns me on. Balls hang because the body can more efficiently regulate the temperature that way.
Haven't had any and never understood, even abstractly, how that could turn someone on.

By allowing methods of overwhelming domination which wouldn't be physically possible in reality.

I guess that makes sense.

You're the kind of guy I would love to fuck me in a cop uniform or something. I get off on being treated like dirt by authority figures.

Sounds like fun. I might have to stop you and strip search you somewhere in public if you don't want to get taken in for some harsher treatment.

Fuck yeah, now you're talking. Maybe I want harsh treatment though?

So you're a faggot?

Your only choice is deciding if you want to be publicly exposed or get taken in. If you choose the latter, there's no going back. And who's to say I won't just kick you out, completely nude, when I'm done with you anyway?

So OP IS a fag

have you ever killed someone accidentally?

Get me naked in public, Sir.. i'll get hard watching you in the reflection of the car window. Shame that's illegal, you have no choice but to take me in for indecent exposure. Then you can really unleash your fury on me.

Do you use condoms?

So you are a fag? A top fag but still a fag... That's like exlaiming pride in being the smartest retard on the short bus. Still a retard.

That is fucked man. Gay or not I personally feel bad for the guy. This as well holy fuck dude.

Literally gay. Not straight at all.

People on here seem to get confused is all.

Were you raped or molested as a boy?

What's your sign?

How much do you hate your mom?

Why do you hate yourself ?

Do you realize you're taking your rage and guilt, sadness and hopelessness of being sexually abused as a child which in turn made you 'gay' out on other men? You're literally beating the shit out of other men which is a way of getting back at the men or man who violated you and also a reflection of your inner self hatred for being gay?

I hope you can get help friend.

I love wedgies. I would love to be someone's wedgie bitch for a day.

i can't help but feel like something seriously wrong is happening. i mean, i can understand getting off to pain. not really my cup of tea, but i can see where the masochism/vulnerable/being dominated thing can get someone off. but ball pain is a different kind of pain. i feel like it registers in the brain more like your very soul is in danger, not just your body. maybe that's a bit of evolution talking? its your "soul" you pass on to the next generation, so your balls are in a way more important than your body.... and when i mean if we evolved to have our balls inside, im sure your sperm would have evolved to reg their own temp or become resistance to high temp perhaps