Did my oneitis get turned out in front of me?

Did my oneitis get turned out in front of me?

>pic related
>before: she's a virgin
>knows I'm into her
>drops hints she and her bf have issues
>asks me things like how come i don't have a gf etc
>hope maybe they'll break up soon
>but then her bf gets buff as fuck from gym
>turns her on, she's ready for him inside her
>they start having sex
>he gets her in gym with him, has her lift
>after: her after about 5-6 months of fucking and gym with him
>he dumps her

look less innocent after, like she's been fucked a lot?

would it be cuck to still want her after that went on, while she knew i was into her?

At this point you'd be more of a cuck if you didn't smash that rebound pussy and then move on. Also;
>wiating for grill to leave bf
This was the first point of your cuckage.

>At this point you'd be more of a cuck if you didn't smash that rebound pussy and then move on

so you're saying to 1. not pursue her 2. pursue her and fail. 3. pursue her, get her, and be in a relationship proper. would all be cuck moves at this point? that only 4. pursue her, get her, fuck, end it, will be a good outcome?

>>wiating for grill to leave bf

oh well i didn't rule out going for other girls, just didn't have any luck. like being into her was the fall back feeling, eg. go out with friends, hope to meet a girl, no luck, go home and wonder about her again if maybe she'll get single.

Ehrm.

Yes, sounds like an abnoxious evil man, trying to just use innocent girl for his evil selfish plans and a good pal who thinks only about her best.

Fucking someone a big deal? Like, all the girls are hoes these days. If you want a good girl jump into time machine and get back to 90's. West is full of only sodomites now and girls even agree a dick inside them thats just been in dirty gays ass. Evil "social constructs" have turned into a social pressure to do so, or else you are an intolerable nazi.

Fuck her yourself as a paynote of being a sticking plaster or move on. Propably youre always going to be a second hand option for her. Especially when someone le abnoxious fucker arrives again.

>Fucking someone a big deal? Like, all the girls are hoes these days. If you want a good girl jump into time machine and get back to 90's. West is full of only sodomites now and girls even agree a dick inside them thats just been in dirty gays ass. Evil "social constructs" have turned into a social pressure to do so, or else you are an intolerable nazi.

Yeah everyone's looser these days. Just comparing meeting someone already 'experienced', where they did whatever slutty stuff before meeting you in the first place, to like here, where she knew I was into her and went from innocent to doing all that while knowing I was into her. If because of things happening that way, it now makes it a bit of a cuckish thing to still be into her.

Just do the same thing that guy did to her. Have some fun and fuck then move on to something better.

You can always show her you are not a cuck. Being a cuck is like praying and worshipping her, taking every shit with a nod she's doing to you, purposefully or not. Thats why women dont like cucks, they just use them. They make of good friends and psychologists, but are at the bottom of the food chain, mouth open and the shit falls down.

You can go yourself to the gym and be independent, whether or not you decide to meet her. The moment your world falls down because she does what she does is the moment you lose your independency and become dependant, she should want to be with you too and not to drag a ballast around whose grabbing her legs

So being a cuck is not a choice of do you meet her now onwards its something else

Buy or not buy

Heaven forbid! A woman with confidence? Oh no!!!

Kill yourself, faggot.

Not op but well judging by the pic she went from nice girl to a fucking hoe, face is the same values are not, propably what OP pointed out. For me she seems like everyone else in the sodomite west now, jkick her to the garbage can so she hits her head to the rim on the way

>Not op but well judging by the pic she went from nice girl to a fucking hoe, face is the same values are not, propably what OP pointed out

yeah this is what i was referring to. something about her after just makes it look like she didn't merely start having sex, but like he really pounded her. looks sort of used in a sense, no?

Yeah a pinch of individualistic and narcistic schooling would do, the gym guy did a good job :D propably dipped a dick in the ass and robbed an old lady, girl was honey when she got some presents with her pensions

trips of retardation
you had a window and let it close
get fucked
you don't deserve to have sex

Just stick your dick in it nigga. Fuck what people think.

no

People change as they grow up. Shit happens. If you are not into her anymore your not into her anymore. Also, just because a girl starts dressing nicer and puts more effort into her image, doesn't mean she's turned into a giant whore. I know plenty of "innocent" looking girls who are super sexually charged/aggressive, also know plenty of "slutty" girls who are super insecure and boring in bed. It is true what they say. You cannot judge a book by it's cover. You would be surprised by what can and will happen when you get alone a naked with a girl.

>Looks sort of used
Welcome to getting old and being human. One way or another we all end up getting fucked in the ass somehow. We all end up as used up peices of shit just trying to keep going till we don't anymore.

this

lol she's trash now find your own virgin to disappoint she's still good for fucking, but don't kid yourself women only get a forever heart once and it's during the virginity phase she would never love you completely

>lol she's trash now

how so?

She is cute af. She would be really hot with short hair. Either like shoulder length or a boy cut. Hella hot.
If this story is real man, listen. All girls and guys for that matter, have a past. And the sooner you reconcile that, the better. Do you even have a chance with her, or is this some fantasy stuff? Don't fool yourself. Think about it. And if you really do, realize dhe wants a guy who takes care of himself. Start eating right and working out. Play it cool and be funny, but kinda a dick around her too. Girls like that; slaves for punishment.
We all want to please. She'll want to please you eventually if you play your cards right and have a damn ounce of game..

a woman is programmed to love forever the experience she remembers when losing her virginity because she isn't a virgin she can never love you with all her heart. since women aren't strong or that smart there's really not much left

This guy clearly is an expert in women science OP. You should definitely take him seriously. He is definitely not some beta cuck who got hurt by a girl once.

i've been in the ring and boxed like a champ with the rest by the girl who treated me the best out of all my relationships is the one who i took her v card

I know you are clearly an expert. Your personal experiences and relationships mirror every other single persons. Thanks for sharing.