Do you still have faith, /tv?

do you still have faith, /tv?

Owlman's lookin sick famalamadingdong

I never lost it.

the sunglasses are too much, I can't stop laughing

No. America has already decided to hate it. I'm not going to bother watching simply to save myself the frustration of dealing with redditist qualms online for half a year.

They already fucked up his suit.

Yes. I never lost it. I'm not some autist spewing bandwagon memes. I genuinely enjoy the DC movies and couldn't care less what autists on here think. I will admit that suicide squad was a train wreck with the editing and hope that WB don't fucking meddle with future films

>They already fucked up his suit.

I don't see how. It looks like an improvement.

You're not even laughing sperg

Marvel good, DC bad. Always DC bad. Never DC Good. Marvel only good.

yes am I, he looks like he borrowed them from fucking catwoman

>Marvel cringy as fuck
FTFY chief

I don't see how. It looks like a shit

He doesn't wear them the entire movie autist. They're for when he's using the batwing. But no, even with an explanation you cock suckers still whine

I haven't seen the movie, I don't give a fuck what Batman wears, he's a strong independent superhero after all, but I'm just saying, the fucking sunglasses make me laugh

Looks like Owlman to me

Never lost it. The Batfleck fucking owns.

I'm sorry, I've been burned too many times before. Marvel is god.

HAIL SNYDRA

>I don't see how.

It's an improvement because it actually looks more realistically plausible than stupe-ass looking tights that somehow make him look fat.

Could still stand to loose those goggles and separate the cowl from the cape.

>Marvel is god.

This. I don't care what Sup Forums and her memers say, Marvel is the only studio in Hollywood making good movies atm.

Lol

this is an alternate DLC costume he uses to fight parademons, the swole suit from BvS is still in

Nope, suicide squad ruined the whole DC cinematic universe for me, it was THAT bad.

No it wasn't grow up. It was bad but you fucking drama queens act like it was worse than some low budget cult b movie

Low budget cult b movies are much more enjoyable to watch.

No they aren't. Check and fucking mate, son.

Yes, yes they are.

Lol

No, it's already plebbed down for the masses.

No it's so Wb can sell some more toys don't be naive

The dc movies really aren't that bad, just another hate bandwagon like the star wars prequels.

I don't a fuck what it's for outside of the movie. He wears it for that reason in the movie

He sure as fuck didn't need that suit in the last movie to fly the batwing did he.

No, no they are not. Not even a little. There is no room for discussion and any response you come up with will only be admitting defeat.

Rekt. How will he ever recover

There was never any room for discussion with your fat ass in the thread.

This suit looks like shit

Why didnt they just reuse the BvS one?

Why would you go and admit defeat like that? Oh well, you lose.

>Small ears

Nah fuck this shit

See I personally like small ears but they are put on top of his cowl and it looks weird.

No.
And it's fucked up because Marvel seriously sucks too.

Where would you put them?

The third

Doesnt match with Affleck's fat face and an even fatter body

Don't worry these kids never experienced the massive boon that the Burton Batmans brought to the toy scene. And the BtAS came out and extended it for another decade.

Not at all.

Not saying it does. Just saying I prefer short ears

Just give me a Suicide Squad 2

If his cape gets snagged wouldn't that break his neck if he was going fast enough?