Who legit goes to Hot Topic? It has a stigma for being an emo store but its the only place I can find rock/metal shirts

Who legit goes to Hot Topic? It has a stigma for being an emo store but its the only place I can find rock/metal shirts.

Wearing rock band shirts in 2018...queer

its a store for edgy preteens

They sell denim vests, which I love. Though I've never bought anything from them yet, they're good in my book.

Hot Topic has great t-shirts if you like classic hip hop and hard rock from the 70s and 80s. I got some nice black pants from there too. They also have really good denim jackets for men. That's about it. Everything else is pretty lame. I say this as an adult though. Most of that shit is for teens.

I do but I’m literally a 14 year old girl

I did when I was in HS for the same reason and the occasional album. No shame tbh.

If wearing a comfy-ass shirt with Jimi Hendrix’s face on it is wrong, I don’t wanna be right

M O D S
O
D
S

i don't but that was a killer stock to own in the early 2000's. place practically printed money during the emo craze.

>yfw trip pants will never be cool again

listen to more fuckin LMFAO faggot

Had to google. Cannot unsee

One of the only places I can find metal shirts aside from at concerts. also usually has decent deals on body jewelry. people hate on it because they feel some sense of belonging by ostracizing others. because they have micropeens

I use their online store to usually buy outerwear or hoodies. Great deals every other week.

I went there in the 90's to get music.

i do only because some of their recent jewelry looks pretty good

who the fuck buys fake rocks?

It doesn't matter if they're fake. They look nice, and not everyone has a lot of money. Not him, by the way.

I sometimes look inside cuz they started selling comic book shit

I get my shirts online or also from going to shows . I haven't shopped there since middle school