Why are leafs such faggots? I hate leafs with a burning passion. When will they just fuck off

Why are leafs such faggots? I hate leafs with a burning passion. When will they just fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-bQn9DtgUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least their stupid ass threads are on topic you potatonigger

Show some respect to you uncle you faggot

go bomb a school bus or something homo you ain't nah kin of mine

I'm moving to Australia next year.

Fuck off potato nigger

mr irlend i sry i jus wnt to play w frends too

>t. Actual nigger
Your countrymen beg on my streets kekekekek

The last thing we need is white countries picking on other white countries. If you make fun of them, they win

>america
>white

They have no history of their own other than the tradition of letting immigrants fuck their wives.

Soon their country will burn to the ground and be divided into North Virginia, New new York, Snowklahoma, and Texas 2 electric Boogaloo

They burned your white house sissy fat faggot

>Why are leafs such faggots? I hate leafs with a burning passion. When will they just fuck off.
In the fall

Because they have been too comfy for too long.

We're a lot whiter than you fucking are, you gypsy scum.

you forgot cascadia

THE GOLDEN EMPIRE OF OREGON WILL RISE ONCE MORE

You are mixed niggers and spics. But your definition of white is inaccurate, so there's that

>gypsies
>white
>ireland
>white
Fuck off ya bloody wanka, you have negroid skulls.

>not filtering them

The celts are the whitest race of people on earth.

> your mixed niggers and spics

And you're just full nigger. Now go back to begging, you inferior moron.

(OP) #
You are a shittier than Mexico on every level of human development.

Fuck off subhuman.

My ancestry is a pretty even divide between slav and celt, I'm as white as the driven snow.

Where does the White Americans racemixing myth come from? They're the least likely to racemix of any demographic in this country. I'm not even white.

>said every american ever
No sweetie, you'te at best anglo mixed with hispanic

Ireland is literally a nu-male on a leash while Britain is its dominatrix. Even Newfoundland, which is just Ireland 2: electric boogaloo is less cucked than you.

Thanks Australia-kun, love you too.

We have a son?

> this is all coming from Romania

Please. Now go beg a stranger for some food before you pass out from your own smell and die in that shithole you call a country. Top kek

Yes Dad, but you're too drunk to remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-bQn9DtgUA

>romania
>not roman

>calling others a shithole
You are morbidly fat as shit and have the lowest IQ in northern hemisphere.

Whens the last war you fought that wasn't killing brits or yourselves, faggot?

Something happened after the Trudeau elections and the Canadians just became the most embittered and duplicitous and shitty of shitposters.

Not even quality or entertaining like Strayans.

Were're the whitest

We've fought in more wars than you.

they're fat because they can afford food

>Romanians knowing anything about anything
My family has been in my neighborhood since before Hispanics came to my city.

So you're a native indian.

DESIGNATED

> the lowest IQ

Well, my retarded friend. If you ever did your research you'd find that such is not the case. Even with all the niggers and spics we have, our average IQ is still much higher than yours.

You're trying so hard but none of your punches are landing. Isn't it getting close to being time for your daily Dracula worship or some shit? What are you still doing here (pls no curse me)?

>same as Israel
Looks good to me since Jews are smartest in the world. You on the other hand are so stupid you will wait to root in a pit of your own fat and shit food. Sad!

You don't even have a military cuck boy, not that anyone would want to rule over a bunch of alcoholics.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

We were Britains first colony. We have fought in quite a lot of wars.

Our new government has launched a cuck internet shill campaign. This kind of shit never happened until after DUDE was elected.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Kill yourself ham planet

Same Romanian poster from yesterday's thread claiming WE WUZ THE DESCENDANTS OF ROMANZ N' SHIET. Fuck off Dracula.

Same fat American from the past

WE WUZ TO SPACE N SHIET

I don't think you're actually a Romanian. I think you're just here to make Romanian's look bad.

Every time I see an angry Romanian poster I just imagine a short dark skinned hairy dude who drives a taxi and constantly curses under his breath.

Let me explain something to you.

You see that IQ average of Israel right there? Not the highest is it? And yet you proclaim that Jews are the smartest people in the world ( which bears some truth ). See the problem for Israel is the problem of the Hasidic Jews who are unfortunately very unintelligent and tend to be a bit of a drag on the community. Had the Hasidic Jews never made a good portion of israel's population, the average IQ would be a lot higher... Compare that right there with a much more homogenous Romania, which can barely even compare to Israel (even with the Hasidic flaw) and couldn't dream of comparing to the US ( even with the niggers and even with the spics)

Tldr: you're barely an intelligent life form, just because niggers lower the average IQ in some countries doesn't make you remotely intelligent by any standard.

>We actually did go to Space.
>You actually aren't the heir to the Roman empire.
Checkmate gypsy.

Tl;dr
>we are actually Romans
>you faked the moon landing
Dream on fatso.

>tfw you will never be an italian greaseball

>WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEEEIT
The only thing your country excels at is turning people into werewolves, gypsy scum.

I WANT A FUCKING KISSLESS VIRGIN GF RIGHT NOW
RIGHT FUCKING NOW

> Tldr

That's why I included a short tldr at the end but God knows your semi-competent brain couldnt even manage to read that small little passage. Godspeed gypsy, hopefully you feast well on bread crumbs

>WE IZ FAT N STOOPED N SHIET
You're pathetic!

Jokes on you Pedro, everyone know average statistics on intelligence for America take place in Chinese neighborhoods. You're pretty stupid!

>>we are actually Romans
Literally wewuz-tier claims
>>you faked the moon landing
Tinfoil anyone?
Don't worry, I'll enjoy my greasy cheeseburgers while you have to beg on the street and eat hay in your third world country.

I'd rather be a nation of fat people than a nation of literal fairytale monsters.

Typical gypsy

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEEIT

>tinfoil
>you are spouting we wuz tier
You're too stupid to twist this over. Try not being hispanic next time you try anything smart

Kinda hard to argue with you when you look like this lmao

BOO GYPSY

Harder to argue when you look like this...

>copying what I said right after I said it
I've told you that you are stupid lol

>Implying that we actually have food to eat.

Are you just a monkey that was given a keyboard? Nothing you've said in this thread has any substance.

You've effectively turned a 'let's shit on canada' thread into a 'let's laugh at the gypsy' thread. For that, I salute you

Romania is really shit tier at bantz

>my JIM JIMS
Kek stay stupid disgusting sack of shit

>insulting someone you've never seen based on what you think they look like