What's Sean Connery's best line?

What's Sean Connery's best line?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no idea.

"I'm waiting to be impreshed"

"CHK CHK CHK CHUK CHUK"

In The Longest Day he's comic support, really stands out from the rest of the movie.

Come on out, you dirty slobs! Flanagan's back!

Waving a giant Bren, and with a line like that, it was like a foreshadow of the 80s.

YOU'RE

JOR MUJJAS A WHORE TREBECK

I merely chewed in self-defense, but I never swallowed

U DA MAN NAO DAWG

You have the manners of a goat.

YTMND

"Never with a closed fist."

His voice acting as bane was pretty good.

Came here to see if anybody would post this

punch the keys for god's sake

>Malone: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Capone.

Too bad he went out like a bitch in that movie.

PTKFGS

Shuddenly I remembered my Sharlemagne.

>"Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

Come on, man, nigga got ambushed. Before that he was just about to fuck up that dude that broke into his apartment

I don't think there is anything particularly wrong in hitting a woman, though I don't recommend you do it the same way that you hit a man.

-Sean Connery, not acting

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

>An open-handed slap is justified – if all other alternatives fail and there has been plenty of warning. If a woman is a bitch, or hysterical, or bloody-minded continually, then I'd do it.

>There are women who take it to the wire. That's what they are looking for, the ultimate confrontation. They want a smack.

from 2 separate interviews

fuck you beat me to it

Based. Triggering numales since the 60's

> Sir Sean, when will you be arriving at Wimbledon?
> Ten-ish

i mean what kinda guy spanks his friend after sliding his dick into them?

weird desu

4 seconds, that's some hivemind stuff

would you rather take advice on women from anonymous, or Sean?

> I'm fed up with the idiots, the ever-widening gap between people who know how to make movies and those who green-light them. I don't say they're all idiots - I'm just saying there's a lot of them. It would almost need a Mafia-like offer I couldn't refuse to do another movie.

calls out the jews
only movie after is sir billi

His advice on women surely is better than his advice on picking roles.

user's advice:
>a woman isn't a woman unless she has an erect feminine penis dribbling and throbbing, poised inches from my anus. She will put her full wait onto my back as I lay face down on the bed, gagging me, chocking me as she viciously rapes my hole with her delicate penis

Sean Connery advice:

>just smack her when she's uppity.

unironically
>Smith and Wesson, and you've had your six.

ironically, see

>ironically
Literally end your life.

he later summarized this pretty well

[on his knighthood being blocked by the Labour government for the second time in 1998] It's purely political. I have never made any secret of my association, affiliation with the Scottish National Party. I don't like the turn it's taken now when they drag up something, which is something from the past about my violence towards women which I have attempted to answer in so many ways. It might have been a stupid comment of mine to say to smack a woman or slap a woman, I think I said, and it was picked up much later by an unmentionable in America who really worked a flanker and presented a show as though I had actually admitted that it was okay to punch women. In fact, in the near future there will be some kind of revelation about quite a lot of that anyway, which I'm not going to go into now.