Hey Sup Forums why USA is so scared by Turkey so we can do whatever we want lol...

Hey Sup Forums why USA is so scared by Turkey so we can do whatever we want lol... We can declay a war an USA and nobody can stop us.

Bait

You realize we have our nukes in your country, right? You realize that you are in a military alliance with us, right?

Lol, start some shit bitch.

Joke's on you, your country is named after a bird! HAHAHA

>Turkey declare a war on USA
yeah right and then the lot of you roaches will scurry away and hide like the weak bitches you are

>declaring war with no invasion
the kind of pussy Turks are

You dont realize we force your low troops out of syria and if someone stay we declay a war my presitente swear to me

turkroach pls go

Turk here, this guy is a retarded war fag, I don't want war with ameribros.

I'm a Turk too and i like to slurp down hot yogurt in the desert with my bros

It's a strategically important location that connects Europe to the middle east and Asia and if they were to align with the communists it would connect them to the Mediterranean. USA isn't scared of Turkey, they just have value to us, similar to the Sauds. You already know this though and just want to piss people off.

>declay
i dont think you know what this means

fak you madafaka,malaka

Salam alaikum
you can t be a real of us because we want that ... Not the war but we want to declay a war to show the world there are just 3 big Player ... China / Russia / Turkey

Is Turkey even relevant anymore?

It's amazing that America has allowed a NATO country to fall to a self imposed dictatorship compromised of Islamic extremists. We should have stepped in and made sure the recent coup succeeded.

Relevant enough to matter in the Middle East but not relevant enough to get into the EU.

>declay
>declay
>declay
stop doing that you idiot,,its ''declare'' ,moron

Now you declay a war on Sup Forums nice one

Turks are so pathetic nobody would care if they declared war on someone else.
Not even Turkish nationalists want to live in Turkey, that's how shit and hopeless a country it is.

Sup Forums da aç knk. daha iyi tartışılır

Speak americano fag

you are fake news. people just hate the government, not the country itself. as a turk who moved to abroad last year, me and a lot of turks who did the same thing are looking forward to return as soon as the retard president leaves. its the same deal with some american people and trump

use google translate fag. it says open the same thread in Sup Forums

They already attacked the Kurds in Syria and no one cares. Not because Turkey is scary, but because it is irrelevant now

>me and a lot of turks who did the same thing are looking forward to return as soon as the retard president leaves. its the same deal with some american people and trump
The difference is that Trump HAS to leave at the end of his term, I think you're fooling yourself if you think erdogan plans on stepping down peacefully.

well he is gonna die eventually

Erdogan hasnt done anything wrong yet as far as im concerned

> Dont hate the country
The fuck the people hate the country just ask the german turks they never want to come back.

They have a city named Batman.
Turkey is pathetic.

Your military needs to stage another coup and this time show the balls to kill civilians who stand in the way.

Hahahahahaha how is turkey a big player?
Biggest fucking joke ever.

They want to name the city badman but autocorrect.

One cockroach approves of another. What a surprise.

Can everyone please stop treating turkey like shit?? Without turkey, we loose Thanksgiving.

As a German im a professional for the "race" question and my hardcore Analytics says: Turk =Cancer

The Turkish Army is complete shit, war with the US would be a god damn turkey shoot

ofc they would never want to come back. theyve been there since the ww2. theyve lived there generations after generations. theyre exception. im talking about people who moved cuz of the government

he hasnt done anything wrong? 1$=4.5 turkish lira. he let millions of syrian niggers in our country. and now our troops are dying in syria because of him trying to save arabs who cant save themselves. people should drag erdogan to arabia and have him gangbanged by the arabs he would die for. thats what would make him happy

haha thats funny. you are a funny guy. it was hilarious. because a country has the same name as an animal we eat in thanksgiving. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH im dying. you are a comedy king please marry my daughter. this much humour i cant handle. AHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA. go kill yourself faggot.

I talk about the same ppl. Just look the stats from 2014-17 so many turks are went to Germany. I work with foreigner and the most of your country ppl dont want to go back.

I heared people from turkey eat foreskins and have sex with donkys

its because they are used to eat clay

KANKER

Lel you retard you know nothing

America allowed cause it wanted to. With no enemy means no war. America always needs an enemy, be it Muslims, Mexicans, Russians, Koreans, negriods, women, gays, drugs, co2....aliens are next. Remember my words

Declaring war and winning war are two different things OP.