What do you like better Sup Forums

What do you like better Sup Forums
PUBG or fortnite?
I will play either one but I don't like the way fortnite feels

FPS?

yawn

I play PUBG not “My First Battle Royale by Fisher Price”

They're both garbage games anyway so who the fuck cares?

Explain your reasoning user, enlighten me.

Both are broken, unoptimized trash heaps. I'd have a better time playing Overwatch as toxic as it is.

PUBG, fortnite players are niggers

Uhhh PUBG is like walking around google maps whilst being a single glitch. The main onjective is to have a good graphics card so you can actually see the other unoptimized glitches before they see you and hope the broken firing mechanics actually lean in your favor

I'd want to try PUBG. Played Fortnite a bit, it infuriates me, so I want to try PUBG. Just hoping that they'll add better guns. Anytime I play an action/shooter game, or any game that has guns, I always use the shotguns, but it feels aesthetically weird that the only pump shotgun is one that's 120 years old.

fortnite is objectively better than pubg.

unless you're shit at video games and enjoy looting for half an hour then dying, hoping someone fucks up hard enough for you to get a "chicken dinner"

PUBG has the S12K semi auto shotgun

>PUBG

Arma 3 koth or br

that won't make pubg better than fortnite.

Yeah, but I prefer pumps. Not that it's a big deal, but you know, aesthetic.

Fortnite cuz free

Yes it will

both games are for mouth breathing faggots.

it would if i was the shithole developer of pubg

No u

Also pubg tries to sweep its shitty qualities under the rug by claiming it's still in development after all this time, like tons of other games.

/thread

Just wait for red dead 2 to drop. It will have a battle royal mode

But pubg is "released" now and not in beta anymore

PUBG

Fortnite is too cartoony for me and I don't like the building aspect.

And yet it's still shit, who would have guessed.

in pubg the shotguns are only useful at extremely close range on targets with low armor, they are obsolete after the first 5 mins of a round

I like PUBG cuz it feels more realistic and I can get into that. I don't like Fortnite because it seems like a children's game and it makes me feel bad when i get killed. In PUBG you kinda have to accept that you might get killed in bullshit ways, in Fortnite i think it's safe to say, at least in my experience, that every kill is bullshit in that game.

/thread

lmao fortnite's shooting mechanics are the epitome of casual, literally designed for people who are shit at videogames

They're both trash. Fortnite is playable and superior tho. Pubg is broken and the dumb fuck zipperheads break it more with every "update"

this
>this
this
>this
this

Same with Fortnite. I first played it, and I realized that they are trash. It was the first real game that I found where the shotguns are almost useless.

I've played both. PUBG is vastly superior.

Fortnite has autoaim for controllers.

Can't get much more casual than that faggot.

pubg

I used to work at epic and played the fuck out of fortnite while I was there. I think the more streamlined faster gameplay is better EXCEPT the rubber banding is utter cancer. Literally ruins all the firefighting because the whole time you're shooting you're praying to RNJesus for a kill and if you get it the kill doesn't feel satisfying because you know it was mostly luck.

PUBG pisses me off for how broken it is with how much money they've received. Also the gameplay style of running around seeing nobody for fifteen minutes then getting shotgunned in the face by some dude camping in a building.

I was pretty happy when Epic basically stole PUBG's thunder. It's way too popular for how glitchy and unrefined it is.

Yeah, and my dad is Gabe Newell.
>TL;DR They're both shit games

pubg is better but fortnite is free

I live 10 minutes from Epic's main office. My contract ended a month ago.

Fortnite is for players with weak computers

I've played both quite extensively, I have flipped acknowledged an fourth but recently I have grown to like Fortnite more. I feel like it is more casual than pubg and there is definetly more action. If you like looting and playing stealthy for periods with minimal engagements then go for pubg, otherwise go with Fortnite.

I find Fortnite to be pretty decent. Pretty fun in squad mode with 3 friends, and I like how quickly I can jump into a game.

>acknowledged
Back*

You should try Pubg. There's a lot more substance to the game although there isn't building. It makes up for that in weapon attachments, armor, vehicles, and better combat mechanics.

Fortnite is only hated by casual pieces of shit who’d choose call of duty over quake. If you’re a true top percentile competitive gamer Fortnite is THE battle royale game. I hate it when faggots can put aside an entire game because of grapics. It’s just an excuse for not being able to F3-F1.
You chose to save your confidence by playing ea-kids games so that you didn’t lose as much. I startedout losing in high-fps fps games like quake and tribes and after years of training i will steamroll you in every game. But that doesn’t give you an excuse to complain or deliver arguments about a game you are not capable of playing.

I think it just depends on what you're looking for in terms of the type of gameplay. Everything else aside, fortnite seems to he preferred for a more casual, fun experience. As opposed to the amount of time and commitment you have to put into preparing in a pubg round.

What's your problem?

I like em both.
Fortnite has more action than PUBG.
>inb4 PUBG is a walking simulator.
I love the realism in PUBG, still missing bleed mechanics and broken legs etc. but close enough. That's why I play it.
I'd play Fortnite a lot more if they ever make a 1st person option.

I haven’t played either and I’m not planning on it either. But I have legitimate question. Is this “Battle Royale” shit here to stay or is it just a flavour of the month meme? Does the bubble pop or is it more solid than a bubble?

Seems like the people making the games are trying to shill because ingame purchases for deep pocketed rich fags, or kids with mommy's credit card. I'd say it's a flavor of the month meme.

Firtnitr

pubg has aim assist as well chu mean

No, there's not.

Graphics don't make the game but they're the first impression. I'm usually turned off by cartoony styles.
Also, nobody believes you about how "skilled" and "epic" you are. Just save yourself the time and quit trying to prove yourself on an anonymous board.

They both suck.

>casual faggot not playing CS:GO whining about casuals

Shotgun players are fucking scrubs

Played them both and I vastly prefer PUBG to fortnite, but then again PUBG runs like arse and fortnite is fairly well optimised

PUBG is bland, has shit netcode and bad optimization.
Fortnite is much more stable and better gameplay (break walls n shit like a raging nigger).

Even if i weren’t skilled my point would still be valid in that fortnite has more gameplay elements on which you can capitalize. On top of that the titles you play say more about how casual you are than how good you are at it, and fornite has hell of a steep learning curve for today’s standard.

I don't like either, but fortnite is faggot shit.

Fortnite, especially PvE, it's fuckin addicting

Stop fucking being children and grow the fuck up. PUBG is for fags.