Spiritual music

give me some transcendental, mystical music, like the one we could hear when accessing a higher level of knowledge, or when contemplating the bizarre fate of man

you feel me? give me that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmvG2GZ3S7o
youtu.be/nBPK_oXeJgA
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/lause-jonka-jokainen-sana-on-unohtanut-korppi
youtube.com/watch?v=hy3W-3HPMWg
youtube.com/watch?v=1A6BfyhFSVQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0znEcaTGQXO
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVXbP1swLI
youtube.com/watch?v=3-iGoOm2gmg
youtu.be/6Stu7h7Qup8?t=413
youtube.com/watch?v=yRQu9Z3KpGU
youtube.com/watch?v=sgVpO-IU0YI
youtu.be/kQ2R8C8gTc0
youtube.com/watch?v=NYhfzNvlR9A
youtube.com/watch?v=PFT_W9syhS8
youtube.com/watch?v=IQPbLuqtCMw
youtube.com/watch?v=afpot6lfcWE
youtube.com/watch?v=_pa6ThRZ7lU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb60Mfd0vrw
soundcloud.com/kingscountylighthouse/sets/deep-thought-shit
youtube.com/watch?v=CxCreGRH61M
youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA
youtube.com/watch?v=iB7E1D_3Na4
youtube.com/watch?v=oid86tPD82Y
youtube.com/watch?v=27Ra2bxZsGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post-Rock

youtube.com/watch?v=SmvG2GZ3S7o

give me everything you feel awkward or what when hearing

nah, i'm in search of everything else, like this :
youtu.be/nBPK_oXeJgA

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/lause-jonka-jokainen-sana-on-unohtanut-korppi

youtube.com/watch?v=hy3W-3HPMWg

see you on the other side OP

Bet ya don't know what in this balloon

Well let me tell ya:

I happen to have one of Kate Bushes farts in a balloon, she walked past me one time in the shops (she was buying biscuits) and kinda went *FFFFFT*, it was a quiet one, easy-sounding but I could definately hear gas escaping; by chance I happened to have a purple rubber balloon in my pocket which I used to collect her latest release.

The walk home I vividly remember with the balloon hidden in my jacket pocket, being extra careful not to bump into people for fear of popping it, contently giving it a little squeeze in my pocket that caused it to expand out one end of my clenched fist; not too hard though because it could have popped and Kate would have been lost forever, the balloon was still warm when I finally reached home and placed it on my shelf of "Kates-things" (i'm a big fan).

I did intend to pop it back at my house in the music room and sniff it whilst listening to Cloudbusting, I never did, I still have it to this day; Kate, trapped inside a rubber balloon

And that's the story of the purple balloon

Thanks Kate

youtube.com/watch?v=1A6BfyhFSVQ

idk if this is what you mean op but for me this elevates my mind to a different place. you will feel closer to god (whatever that means) when you really sit and listen to this.

this is almost the music i expect, but this doesn't give me the feeling to have a transcendantal movement, this is too monotone
i want some higher shit, you feel me?
even christian or buddhist music would be fine

Been working on this for a while now
vocaroo.com/i/s0znEcaTGQXO

Look, my friend, to that island paradise
>jamaica

You would really like the Unreal Gold soundtrack.

Jean Michel Jarre also put an album out called Geometry of Love that has some sounds that could fit into a Deus Ex world:
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVXbP1swLI

You might also enjoy The Orb, who makes a lot of chill, downtempo electronic stuff that isn't very far removed from what tracker artists were making decades ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=3-iGoOm2gmg

Cringe. kys.

Guys, I know :
I want Ubermensch music.

You want the soundtrack to The Greatest Story Never Told

this does it for me

Thanks kysses to u 2 :-*

>The Greatest Story Never Told
I am familiar but not passionate with the nazi meme

so imagine if Rainbow was played by a group a chamber orchestra musicians

youtu.be/6Stu7h7Qup8?t=413
(the first part is a solo piano piece, I only put a timestamp to give a fuller picture of what you're in for)

Minimalist music has always felt transcendental to me but I did a lot of psychedelics to this kind of shit in high school so idk. give it a shot, anyway

This might work. Or not.

have you tried Sufi music? either Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan or some Dervish music? that's sort of what i would look into

THIS IS WHITE PEOPLE THE THREAD.

this, niggas need to bump lil boat to reach the next levels

There's one song on there that's explicitly about Hitler, and it's really out of place. The rest of the music is fantastic and you can listen to it completely independent of Nazi stuff

Sup Forums is white people the board.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRQu9Z3KpGU

You mean white girls the board

op i think this is along the lines of what you're looking for.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgVpO-IU0YI

OP here

I'm familiar with Philip Glass, no one mentionned Pruit Igoe and it is maybe the kind of song I research

also, this one : youtu.be/kQ2R8C8gTc0

any other recommendations? some, even if they don't match, really have my interest, keep feeding the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=NYhfzNvlR9A

I made you this, OP.

>collect her latest release.
ha

Alice Coltrane - Jouney In Satchidananda
Pharoah Sanders - Karma

pic related

This

Elevation by Sanders as well

You would really Freezone 1 - The Phenomenology of Ambient. It's one of the best compilation albums I've ever heard, and it has a lot of moments similar to the song you posted

CD 1
youtube.com/watch?v=PFT_W9syhS8

CD 2
youtube.com/watch?v=IQPbLuqtCMw

youtube.com/watch?v=afpot6lfcWE
youtube.com/watch?v=_pa6ThRZ7lU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb60Mfd0vrw

My bad

soundcloud.com/kingscountylighthouse/sets/deep-thought-shit

It's all relevant.

Current 93's Sleep Has His House is excellent. The drone and repetition of "have pity for the dead; sleep has his house" is meditative and numbing, so when the vocals change towards the ending, it comes off in such a strong way. If I listen to the whole thing, it has a really powerful sort of spiritual affect on me that gives me thought about life and others, along with a touch of anxiety over it all

youtube.com/watch?v=CxCreGRH61M

youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA

Most Burial should do it for you, but start with Untrue

youtube.com/watch?v=iB7E1D_3Na4
best listened with good headphones/speaker and a decently high fidelity copy of the audio file, not a youtube clip

also this: youtube.com/watch?v=oid86tPD82Y
listen to the whole album, it's transcendental as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=27Ra2bxZsGk

Still good
White male > White female > Rest

Believe it or not, ethnic folk cassettes are your best bet. If any reply in this thread doesn't include that as a primary option you'd be best ignoring it.