Hey Sup Forums, what's your favorite wrestler?

Hey Sup Forums, what's your favorite wrestler?
Mine is Walking Stick

I thought that Guy was called Able

I believe you are mistaken. He is the Walking Stick. His unofficial name is also Large Crimson Beast due to his attire and his stature

The only correct answer

heff jarvey

Ah yes, the gravedigger

Irish chihuahua

Rapey Dave obviously

the Hibbety Gibbeter
finishing move - Red floss Final Boss

I can't remember his name but he threw poop at people.

Buzzsaw Slim

Demon Steve

Obama Sonic

the hulkster

Don't have one.

I don't like the idea of watching a bunch of half naked, muscular men laying on top of and rolling over each other.

Regardless of how you put this.

I still don't like the idea of watching a bunch of half naked, muscular men laying on top of and rolling over each other.

Why not? What are you, gay or something?

I always liked Flyer tbh.

The Latrine Killer /thread

the women are attractive, I agree.

I still won't watch a bunch of half naked, muscular men lay on top of and roll over each other.

Man, you need a wet stone.

>wet stone

What did he mean by this?

I always prefered
Unit of Mass Low Temperature Steven Austin myself

It's so sad what the WWE did with Demon Steve. It was almost 20 years too late. Of course if he'd have been part of the invasion angle of 2001-02 he'd have been buried like the rest of WCW guys. That's back when Vince was still in a vindictive mood. And what was with Wrestlemania '14? The NWO coming to the aid of Sting? It was pointed out by others that it was like the Crips coming to the aid of a Blood.

Rather a wet stone than watching a bunch of half naked, muscular men laying on top of and rolling over each other.

Besides, nothing wrong with being blunt.

The problem with Goldberg was his character had no where to go. I was never a huge fan myself.

You're a very insecure person, I'm not even a homosexual and I find it hilarious.

At least you get the idea.

The funny part, not the insecure part.

I just find wrestling boring.

Yeah, people just liked seeing him wreck shit. More a spectacle than anything else

>I don't like thread, I find it gay
>let me keep posting repeating myself about thing I find gay
>not hiding and filtering what you don't like

You're certainly right about that. In the 90's he had almost no mic time. What little talking they had him do near the end of his WCW run before he injured himself wasn't bad, but far from great either. It humanized him in a way that was weird. It made him another wrestler.

Wrestling is for the retarded/mentally stunted. Literally have never met a big wrestling fan that made it through high school.

Please see.

>Chyna

I wonder how big her vagina was. Both firmness and depth wise.

Met this girl once who was perfect for me.
We loved all the same stuff, watched the same series, went to the same places, attended the same church.

BUT SHE WATCHES FUCKING WRESTLING AND I COULDN'T BEAR IT ANY LONGER.

I sent her on her merry way because she wanted me to watch with her.

Sneriously? Are you joking?

Sean Waltman seemed to get deep into it. I remember hers being one of the first big sex tapes along with Pam Anderson and Paris Hilton.

I hate you.

I hate wrestling.

Black Hank is pretty cool

Handsome fellow.

Too bad he dresses up half naked to lay on and roll over other half naked ment.

Met him once. Working at Compusa. He came in for some charger. Dude is friggin huge.

How about Regular Hank?

I'll never forget the night Prickly Pete climbed up and down the Heck on the Deck deck against the Gravedigger without incident

Based on the T-shirt:
he dresses up half naked to lay on and roll over other half naked men

That's Tumbleweed Steve you idiot

Sandwich Slayer is mine.

I did not appreciate the time he used spoiled mayonnaise on Gravediggers lunch

You sound like a Kevin Owens fan, he rolls around on half naked men fully dressed.

Randall "Manly Guy" Aggressive obviously

I have no idea who that is.

Sounds unpleasant aswell.

NO It's just Regular Hank dressed as Tumbleweed Steve

OH SHIT

My nigger

I don't know

Though to be fair Regular Hank was dressed as Tumbleweed Steve, who was in fact dressed as Prickly Pete at that time

Sounds like all that's between you and being gay is a shirt. That's pretty gay user.

Mike Haggar

George "The Animal" Steele.

He'd make all you faggots eat the turnbuckle, and enjoy it like it was teenage Japanese pussy.