Fundamentalism and hypocrisy

Fundamentalism and hypocrisy
Is evangelical the worst kind of Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolated_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parmenides
youtu.be/s42V8BGBvTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Without a fucking doubt. At least Christians like the Westboro Baptists don't even try to hide the fact that they're hateful fuckers.

Yes, Evangelicals are the most hypocritical, vile, vulgar, unsophisticated Christians on the planet. They're some of Trump's most passionate supporters--that should tell you all you need to know.

>That they want to preserve a Christian society of their own people.

Unlike you disgusting faggots who want to give away land to beaners and mudslimes while you get gay married and abort children to save you the trouble of leaving descendants.

It is realy hard to be a fundamentalist and not be a hypocrit. After all, besides hating gays, you also have to not wear mixed clothes, take it on the other cheek and a lot of other stuff they prefer to ignore.
Christian society of retards and bigots is not one bit worth preserving. I will take non religious black or mexican over religious white any time of the week, you retarded cuck.

I hate you a thousand times more than any Evangelical does.

>That they want to preserve a Christian society of their own people
If that Christian society of theirs means more Evangelical scumbags, then that's no society I'd want to be anywhere near.

And you can support immigration reform, while not supporting a man who's behavior is antithetical to the teachings of Christ. Trust me, Christ would be in favor of DACA--if you think otherwise, I think you need to brush up on yer skripchurr.

Not true.

The reasoning behind the law is what serves us today. Not the law itself as the 6000bc Jews conceived of it.

>hating gays is rightfully practiced by every major religion

A slap is obviously not a harmful gesture. Self defence is found in the bible as is genocide and the purging of degenerates.

All things that Evangelicals rightly support.

I'd begin to seriously question my integrity if people like you didn't.

Jesus did not run a state. His human parents were forced to return home for the census and they obeyed.

>try again

So called Dreamers should obey the law or be sanctioned, deported, or killed.

>waaaah why don't Chrischuns accept me for the faggot I am???

>Not true.

>The reasoning behind the law is what serves us today. Not the law itself as the 6000bc Jews conceived of it.
You don't really know what fundamentalist means, do you?
Why the fuck you are shitposting here then?
>hating gays is rightfully practiced by every major religion
I didn't say any religion was not for autists. Not autists are usually not really big on following orders of their imaginary friends.

>Jesus did not run a state. His human parents were forced to return home for the census and they obeyed
That's it, just Bob and weave around those pesky teachings of Christ.
>duuuh Trump ain't the pastor of the Kuntry

>So called Dreamers should obey the law or be sanctioned, deported, or killed
Your lord and savior would be ashamed

Usually, I roll with Sup Forums bickering sessions for a while, but I've already spent far too much time you. I always feel like I need to bathe after conversing with one of you detestable cunts. Bye.

Modern Christians are all Paul and no Jesus.

The First Mover is undeniable.

Secondly, conceive that which nothing greater can be conceived.

Thirdly, the Bible is proof enough.

Learn from it, and fall in line.

>The society Christians have built is not imaginary but the consequences for allowing you degenerates to have your way are very real.

>the Bible is proof enough
You must be an actual retard.

Paul is a proper Roman convert.

Jesus was God.

Who do you think humans will resemble more?

Further, given that we must survive, should we emulate Christ beyond our neighbor's?

>turning the other cheek does not mean let mudslimes invade and ruin your country

You must be a degenerate faggot who wants immigrants to make up for his people's declining birth rate.

>Thirdly, the Bible is proof enough.

The only thing the bible is proof of is how gullible and thirsty for justification to hate and commit violence people are. If an evangelical Christian were drowning I'd throw him a cinderblock and then go have a gay orgy to celebrate his death.

Your shitty rhetoric is the complete antithesis of Christ's teachings. I don't know what country you're from but if its populated with any significant amount of people like you it deserves to be leveled.

You miss the big picture in the details that you cannot piece together. That does not invalidate to word of God, it only proves your inadequacies, stupidity, and willful ignorance.

>return to Christ or be damned.

You deserve crucifixion.

You should suffer as Christ suffered for your sins.

>The First Mover is undeniable
Because you said so? Sorry, that's not how things work.

>secondly, conceive that which nothing greater can be conceived
Which you can't conceive of, so, there's really no point in even speculating about what that thing might be.

>thirdly, the Bible is proof enough
Well, it's proof that people wrote words about stuff.

One group of semi-literate, impoverished riff raff is as acceptable to me as the next. If your entire demographic wasn't so impoverished it would be harder for mine to take advantage of you. As things stand somebody has to do menial labor for a pittance and I figure it might as well be you or the Mexican who is undercutting you. Either way suits me just fine.

The rural American South and Midwest are almost exclusively populated by such simpletons.

Christ's teaching were for those who wished to live together in a community under God.

>There is no need to love those who refuse to become thy neighbor in Christ.
You have warped Christ's teachings to reflect the tolerant democracy induced death that your people have been taught since birth to accept as right and just.

Christ isn't real you fuckwit. There are no angels or demons or magical virgin babies moonwalking across the water and producing fish out of thing air. Its a shitty book written thousands of years ago by a bunch of dusty assholes in the desert. As a work of fiction it has some pretty valuable narratives but the fact that humans have actually interpreted this bullshit as literal fact is the greatest fucking punchline in human history.

Do I seem semi-literate to you? I am in California, the Bay Area even.

Does that hit you close to home you spy drinking cuck?

Yes the Institution that is the Church is invalid because he believes that his blood line evolved from monkeys separate from the will of God Almighty.

>back to your basement faggot

Matthew 5:44

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Whatever you want to believe bro, just realize that we all have Google therefore an instant tool to figure out exactly how much full of shit you are. Christ, as an imaginary historical figure, doesn't support your xenophobic shitposting. Its all there in the book if you want to read it.

All things have a cause.

Work it back logically and you will find that which nothing greater can be conceived.

>the CONTENTS of their writings are what you should find astounding as the works of those who internalized the lessons there in.

Cool story bro. Tell me more about how one example means an entire demographic known for it's poverty, religion, and illiteracy into well educated and articulate people instead of the bottom of the barrel wage slaves born to do shit work their entire lives.

>Yes the Institution that is the Church is invalid

The institution of the Church was developed as a form of control. The institution of the Church is responsible for more human death and suffering than any other singular factor on this planet. If you have an issue with evolutionary science then maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and do some research.

Do you feel good about yourself for arguing with a troll?

>you have warped Christ's teachings to reflect the tolerant democracy
You're either trolling, or you genuinely have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Tolerance was an integral part of Christ's message. He preached forgiveness and turning the other cheek. He was all about taking care of the less fortunate, and not judging others. Do you even Christ? Lol

To love is to know intimately my friend. I shall know my enemies greater than they know themselves. They shall be in my prayers.

>then I will destroy them

Thus sayeth the Lord and Sun Tzu.

And thus Say I unto you that that was no coincidence.

Most the world is known for poverty.

It is only in opulence that boys like you turn from that which served as the foundation for the steps leading out of it.

Control is a good thing.
As is destroying the enemies of our society who do not worship Christ.

Evolution is not a dichotomy with God's will.

Christ was a Jew.

He taught us how to better live within our CHRISTIAN communities.

>brush up on your Old Testament to figure out what God commands we do in interstate conflict.

>and with degenerates like gays

>All things have a cause
The argument from efficient causality is flawed. It hardly debunks the possibility of an infinite materiality (see: Cyclic Model), and it doesn't get around the problem of causality. How did God get there? Now you're going to say that it's not material and it's not bound to space and it's not bound to time, but that's essentially describing nothing, and ""God"" isn't exactly a sufficient answer to describe the origins (if there was an origin) of the whole of reality.

An infinite material Universe violates the laws of physics, sure, but so does a supernatural entity that you call God. And, at least we know that particles and material exist.

>Work it back logically and you will find that which nothing greater can be conceived
I think you need to "work it back" a bit harder.

God created the laws you study.

God created order.

>He taught us how to better live within our CHRISTIAN communities
His teachings were meant for all mankind, you intellectually dishonest fuck.

>brush up on your Old Testament to figure out what God commands we do in interstate conflict
I don't think you understand the purpose of greentexting. Anyway, the Old Testament is often directly contradicted in the New--should be a pretty good indication of how ridiculous the book is.

Do you think there are any real evangelical trash on Sup Forums? You're feeding a troll.

You're just barking now. I often see this kind of drivel when you morons are floundering.

For all mankind after their conversion. This is true.

>I don't think you understand my purpose user

However God created us and came to us in our Roman ruled Jewish communities. He does not want western civilization from which those communities grew to fail.

>We must take every precaution

We must act as if we intend to survive as Christ surely intends.

>We do not owe dreamers, they are criminals

They will comply with our laws or face consequences.

>you're feeding a troll
There are plenty of hateful Christians of various denominations who spill over from Sup Forums.

I am no troll.

I am a Catholic missionary.

Bingo.

Out of the 4000+ religions why is theirs anymore correct? They'll all fucking retarded.

>Catholic
It all makes sense now.

>However God created us and came to us in our Roman ruled Jewish communities. He does not want western civilization from which those communities grew to fail.
Uh huh. You're just spewing nonsense. Is there any evidence to back this up? And no, the Bible does not qualify as evidence, nor does the Quran, nor does Dianetics, nor does any other religious text.

>We must act as if we intend to survive as Christ surely intends
He surely intended for his teachings to be taken seriously. Teachings which include pacifism, tolerance, love, acceptance, forgiveness, charity, and goodwill.

>We do not owe dreamers, they are criminals
They are human beings trying to make better lives for themselves and, as long as they don't have serious criminal records, we should provide them with a path to citizenship so they can fulfill that. Not to mention the fact that most were brought here as children. Believe me, good 'ol JC would be on my side.

Sad attempt at larping. I recognize your hateful, simple-minded brand of Christfaggotry, and it's not Catholic.

money

An isolated thermodynamic system does not violate the laws of physics and logic, but your idea of infinite regression does.

"It is necessary to speak and to think what is; for being is, but nothing is not."
God always was and always will be.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

>An isolated thermodynamic system does not violate the laws of physics and logic, but your idea of infinite regression does
An isolated thermodynamic system without a cause most certainly does. And the big crunch theory isn't exactly an infinite regression.

>"It is necessary to speak and to think what is; for being is, but nothing is not."
Bark bark bark

>Is evangelical the worst kind of Christian?
Only if its liberal and/or dispensationalist.

Evangelical society is the christian equivalent of Sharia.

I'll take any beaner over a mudslime or evangelical

Son of a bitch... Where did you retards come from in the past few years? I'm thinking Reddit.

I thought only white people conquered people...
HMMMM....

>An isolated thermodynamic system without a cause
Because it never began, something must necessarily be causeless otherwise you are left with infinite regression or something from nothing.

>Evangelical society is the christian equivalent of Sharia.
That depends on what wing of the evangelicals you're talking about. If you take a liberal antinomian - no. If you're talking theonomy - yes. Everything else is inbetween.

>because it never began, something must necessarily be causeless otherwise you are left with infinite regression or something from nothing
Very good, user. You end up with something from nothing, but at least material is tangible--God is just a convenient and lazy workaround that doesn't get around the problem of causality.

Also, you seem rather ignorant of some of the theories that are out there.

People arguing with OP are indoctrinated into Richard Spencer's club, probably have the edgy alt-right haircut to boot.

I read an Atlantic article by someone who ran into Richard after a talk by Christopher fucking Hitchens, and what does this faggot say?

"Well I think Christianity is wrong it's beneficial to white people so we have to preserve its place in society"

There's every alt-righter in a nutshell. Can see Christianity is obvious bullshit, but is so tribal and afraid of dropping cultural baggage he'll sacrifice his sense of truth for what he thinks is order and stability, just like a fundamentalist.
If white people can't figure out how to survive without Christianity, we don't deserve to.

>he'll sacrifice his sense of truth for what he thinks is order and stability, just like a fundamentalist.
Wouldn't a fundamentalist rather sacrifice order and stability for truth?

>If white people can't figure out how to survive without Christianity, we don't deserve to.
Why?

No fundamentalists make themselves believe Earth was made in 6000 BC, that is as clear-cut as it gets my man.
If the bible was never created it would be easier to make a sustainable global civilization, not harder.
How depressing would it be if we did need a book that is so full of contradictions with some truths scattered among the overwhelming B.S.

yes

If something is causeless and eternal, it never began, why is this so hard for you to understand?
Something from nothing is entirely different because that infers a cause.

>if something is causeless and eternal, it never began, why is this so hard for you to understand?
Exactly. You just don't understand my position. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

>something from nothing is entirely different because that infers a cause
No, nothing is the absence of anything, which would infer that a thing can result from no thing--God doesn't solve that problem.

And again, you do not necessarily end up with an infinite regression.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch

>No fundamentalists make themselves believe Earth was made in 6000 BC, that is as clear-cut as it gets my man.
In what way does that contradict what I wrote?

>If the bible was never created it would be easier to make a sustainable global civilization, not harder.
And what makes you believe that?

>How depressing would it be if we did need a book that is so full of contradictions with some truths scattered among the overwhelming B.S.
See, that's your personal religion: You believe that the universe or evolution is rewarding knowing the truth. Who says it does?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
And both of those are thermodynamically impossible as for each iteration there would be less energy for the next iteration.
Both are versions infinite regression also.

You still don't understand what an isolated thermodynamic system is, or that it is possible for one to always have existed (even though it is the only logical explanation for existence).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolated_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parmenides

>And both of those are thermodynamically impossible as for each iteration there would be less energy for the next iteration
You don't know that

>Both are versions infinite regression also
I prefer to look at it as an eternal return.

>You still don't understand what an isolated thermodynamic system is, or that it is possible for one to always have existed (even though it is the only logical explanation for existence
I know that, according to the laws of physics, it would require an initial cause.

>You don't know that
Anyone with a basic understanding of thermodynamics would know that immediately.

>I prefer to look at it as an eternal return.
Still the same thing.

>I know that, according to the laws of physics, it would require an initial cause.
Except existence has to have been without cause or else it began from nothing, which is impossible. The source of all other things have to have been without cause or we would not exist to have this discussion.

Oh and your theories would have a tinge of this as well, the cycles would be without cause.

everything is shit in religion, that's it.

>Anyone with a basic understanding of thermodynamics would know that immediately
Well, you should let all of the physicists who subscribe to these models of the universe know that you've completely debunked their theories.

>except existence has to have been without cause or else it began from nothing, which is impossible
Again, God. Does. Not. Solve. The. Problem. Why not an infinite singularity made of particles in a constant state of flux?

>the source of all other things have to have been without cause or we would not exist to have this discussion
You think that, because we think in terms of cause and effect. And do I need to say it again? You can't just say "God" and solve the problem of causality.

Being this triggered.

You would surprised at the amount of dumb shit smart people believe.

Take the God part out of it and replace it with original cause or something non-triggering, still makes logical sense.

Also, you are implying pretty hard like I have no substance in my arguments and is just repeating "because God" when there I am making actual arguments which you misconstrue and haven't even made a single coherent counter argument against.

Believing the 6000 BC line is as intellectually lazy as you can get. They literally just crunched the numbers in the bible and called it a day. Because that's what fits their simple view of how the world is ordered. "It's all right in this book see? How convenient!"
It's a lot more difficult, and admirable, to confront our species' actual messy history that goes back a million+ years

Are you going to tell me the Bible is the best book to model society on? Really? The works of plato? A modern Sociology textbook? No, not as informative and useful as the Bible. Really?
And which bible is best? You know there's more than the king James right?
You probably don't even know what Christ was really trying to say, listen to this if you have any interest in learning what Christianity was meant to teach.

youtu.be/s42V8BGBvTk

>you would surprised at the amount of dumb shit smart people believe
Not really, you seem reasonably intelligent.

>Take the God part out of it and replace it with original cause or something non-triggering, still makes logical sense
Sorry, no. An "original cause" would still need a cause, according to your line of reasoning.

>Also, you are implying pretty hard like I have no substance in my arguments and is just repeating "because God" when there I am making actual arguments which you misconstrue and haven't even made a single coherent counter argument against.
I've made numerous logical counter arguments. Or, do you actually expect me to prove you wrong on your half-cocked postulation about the ultimate source of the whole of reality.

Going to repeat myself because if there's one thing I want to get through to you it's this lecture.

youtu.be/s42V8BGBvTk

Please listen to it I guarantee the way you view Christianity and it's historical context will be changed, it is possible to get wisdom out of the teachings of Christ despite all the distortion throughout the centuries. Most people haven't a clue.

>You would surprised at the amount of dumb shit smart people believe.
In the end, it's all about muh feels, which com from genetics, upbringing, environment etc.
Someone who seriously thinks his political and other believes are primarily grounded on rational deliberation is just another proof of "the amount of dumb shit smart people believe".

>Are you going to tell me the Bible is the best book to model society on? Really? The works of plato? A modern Sociology textbook? No, not as informative and useful as the Bible. Really?
From a Christian point of view, that would be a consistent and necessary position, right?

Also, if Plato was correct, the sociology textbook is shit, and vice versa.

>pic related..?

>6000bc Jews
>6000bc Jews
>6000bc Jews

this

>given that we must survive
wow... is this what USA christians believe now???

>The First Mover is undeniable.
lol

I suspect you have little to no knowledge about autism.
I've seen studies that note a correlation between having autism and being an atheist. Apparently the part of your brain that facilitates faith and religion is also the part of the brain that many people with autism have that is different, making them autists.

Yes...but I was asking YOU if you think the Bible is the best book and why we couldn't improve it in 10 seconds?
Your evasion and misrepresentation is tellinv me you don't even believe what what you're saying and are just being x100 contrarian

abrahamic religions are cancer and for idiots and corrupted pieces of shit

Evangelicals are as cancerous as wahhabist muslims

Evangelicals are the street level drugs dealers of the religious world. They're trying to sell you something.

Christianity sucks ass in it's entirety. Actually, every single abrahamic religion and it's denominations are full of shit. Mudslimes and kikes included.

No one wants to take it away from them. In fact, we'd all be happier if they preserve their society quietly.

>the purging of degenerates.
>All things that Evangelicals rightly support.
Let me get this straight, Evangelicals support getting purged? I see no problems there.

Elon Musk needs to hurry to make space Travel cheaper so we can send all muslims to one planet, all christians to another, and all jews to another, so that they can all leave everyone else the fuck alone

>bible
>proof

Yeah, the Lord of the rings is also proof. I guess right?

Autists are usually highly intelligent too. Which makes the correlation with a lack of belief in unprovable nonsense quite logical.
In fact, I wouldn't correlate autism with religions at all. To be religious, you have to be cognizant enough to understand words but simple-minded enough to accept things without ever doubting them.

>Thirdly, the Bible is proof enough.
>The bible is true because the bible says its true, its in the bible.

Funny you would see someone on this site talk badly about Christians or Trump on this site...

Sup Forums doesn't represent this site as a whole, otherwise /d/ wouldn't exist.