How long does it take till weed gets out of my blood?

how long does it take till weed gets out of my blood?

Your mom.

If you're skinny fat, which you prob are, and if you blazed every day -- it can take up to 3 months no memes friend

well im fucked

Depends on rate of bleeding

>how long does it take till weed gets out of my blood
For single use: up to 8 days
For frequent use: up to 15 days
For regular use: up to 30 days
For heavy use: up to 45-77 days

thx for the answers!

No kidding man,I stopped 4 months before I had a mine site induction and still failed the piss test. Lost an awesome job but was lucky enough to get another a few days later.

If you smoke very sporadic, 2 weeks.
If you smoke daily it can take up to 3 months

blood 1-2 days, urine up to a week. fat/jointfuilds ive heard can be up to 70 days.

use synthetic if you want a drug test pass also most jobs don't care unless its illegal in your state

ITT: niggas that never heard of synthetic piss

>buy monkey whizz
>worked 4/4 times
>nursery job requires extensive testing
>still passed

theres so much stuff in this world to make your life easier, you just gotta be well connected and everything will flow in

they still test for it. its up to the company to test for it, regardless of whether its legal or not. i just did one a couple weeks ago and im from cali

Brain is ruined forever.

Might have to an hero Op.

10 days.

Doesn't matter how heavy you smoke... its 10 days

If you are a light or irregular smoker... less. 7 days.

>its recreational fuck them with a lawsuit if they get you fired
>???
>profit

Don't listen to these fags weed is detectable for up to 30 days.... You can't piss it out vinegar it out or use any of those instant out drinks

When you live in a country where bosses can fire people for being gay I don't think "it's ok I only fuck up my brain on my own time!" will have much weight. Unlike your mother

Company might be federally funded, even if just a little bit.

k be a scared homosex then

Depends purely on person, i was smoking daily for many months, was off for little less than 2 weeks and nothing was found from my blood nor my urine. Well it obviously depends how much you smoke also per day if you have a joint or two or you have bowl after bowl from dawn to dusk

So you bought a fake dick with a piss motor as well?

Every piss test I've ever taken has been supervised and it's fuckin hard to introduce a fake sample under those conditions.

Bullshit