Early morning/late night shota bread pt. 2 eclectic fungal jew

Early morning/late night shota bread pt. 2 eclectic fungal jew.

Good think i'm organizing my folder right?

This thread is an official little brother free zone. Violators will be violated.

How are you organizing?

Ooo. You tell em user

I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't have any of those anyway. Though I wish I did.

Fun fact, this picture is what got me into shota. Oh the memories.

>Sfw
>Nsfw
>If the shota is a character from a show/game >where exactly they're from

By 'this picture' I meant the one in ^ this post. Not the selim picture in the one before. Not that anyone cares.

Nice. Kind of similar to how I'd like to organize, but my folder continues too grow to large to go through and organize without dedicating several hours to the endeavor.

Fuck. Captcha has kicked in.

>Not making your parents have a boy so you can have a cute little brother

sad tbqh

lol nice pic. both the one that got you into shota and the current one
> my folder continues too grow to large to go through and organize without dedicating several hours to the endeavor.
This is my first attempt. I think it shouldn't be too hard to manage since i mainly browse/post from my tablet. i just don't work tomorrow and am actually infront of my cpu so fuck it? lol

I tried my darndest when I was younger but both of my younger siblings ended up girls.

I'm sure I'll get around to it one day. Probably. Maybe.

Also check'd

nice trips bruh. and organize or not doesn't really matter. i'm just bored i guess.

Looks like I better check myself before I wreck myself. Trips checking trips, what a fun day.

Thanks and check'd.

Anyone have any requests for certain boys? I only really save what catches my eye so I might only have one or two pictures of certain characters, but I have a fair amount of Link, Hunter x Hunter, Selim, Lute, and Hiro. Also a few doujins if anyone is interested in those. Just dumping at random right now. Lurkers pipe up if you're here.

uhh i could use some more lute if you got it. I'm just posting random as well while i'm sorting shit.

Fair warning, I think most of my Lute is non-lewd since it largely comes from /cm/.

Thats fine, i collect sfw too. I need to start lurking cm lol. But thanksss~

Sure thing. /cm/ is alright, though I'm not really into bara or yaoi. I mostly just check in occasionally to see if there are any HxH threads up.

I've been pulling my material from the shota board on 7chn and its been kinda dead so meh

>Not even 5am
>6yo bro texting me

really makes me think

Hm, never been. A lot of shota boards/chans seem to be on and off for some reason.

Your 6 year old brother has a phone?

Yeah he does. He isn't allowed to take it to school but my parents said they wanted him to have one so he can watch videos and stuff when we go on car trips. He likes taking pictures too.

tell him to go the fuck to sleep lol
they tend to update a couple threads each day so i can siphon a few pics if i like them xD that and they normally have a file share thread

Makes sense. It's strange to think about though. I think I was like 14 when I got a cellphone. Why is he up at real nigga hours?

That's pretty much all my Lute. More random shit until another request.

gimmie your hxh then lol

He is six so telling him to sleep would have the opposite effect.

Yeah but its a new world now I guess. I have no clue why he is awake. Hopefully he didn't piss the bed or something. I might go grab him and bring him in my room so I can keep an eye on him.

Now you've opened the floodgates. Best boy incoming.

What a good big brother.

sorry, as the youngest in the family and not in charge of watching my nephew i don't know this lol

Fucking. Bring it.

This one gets me.

lmao that one is great

It's actually kinda fitting too considering Gon somehow manages to fuck up at least one of his arms in every arc so far.

I need to finish it. I stopped watching/reading after the video game arc

My room is in the basement so I'm worried about him trying to come down here by himself and falling. I watch him until we both go to school at 12 so its not an inconvenience for anyone I guess. He is sitting next to me nicely and watching the Olympics now.

Every kid is different but most don't like to be told what to do.

Mein nigger you literally stopped at the best part. Chimera ant is considered by a lot of people to be one of the best pieces of shonen ever written.

Where do you live that school starts at noon?

thats what my weeb friend told me but i've just never started it up again. I might give it a go this weekend lol

>Every kid is different but most don't like to be told what to do.

Makes sense. I'm sure i'll get the hang of it when the time comes. all my friends have babies around 2 yo so ill be babysitting soon

Do it. If you liked the rest of the anime you're in for a treat.

fasho. Thanks for the recommendation user.

No problem. I happen to have excellent taste.

Well shit, that wasn't the .gif I was thinking of and now I look like a douche.

It was supposed to be Killua saying "Yep, I'm so humble."

lol i've been told countless times that i have shitty taste so maybe i can take some of yours lol fail

And now I've posted without a picture.Things are just flying off the rails.

Feel free. I think I might like HxH a little too much.

Although a certain white haired boy definitely contributes to my enjoyment of the series.

Honestly i tend to like alot of stuff from my child hood and most people my age don't anymore lol. hxh is up there but i have a soft spot for the pokemon and digimon shotas. no furries tho

If anyone wants me to post something other than HxH let me know. I have enough of Killua alone to bump a this thread and probably another one to completion. (And I will unless someone forces me to stop).

I feel that. I like pokemon boys, not specifically the characters but the universe and setting you know? "Oh no, I've lost another battle and I'm all out of money, is there another way I can reward you?"

i like the manga/game characters. not so much the anime but yeah, that line. So many teenage fantasy dreams involving that xD

I take concurrent college classes online so I get to fuck around in the morning instead of going to class. I only "show up" for the last three classes. on the schedule. AP Bio, AP Gov, and Orchestra. Little bro is in kindergarden and that only lasts for half a day around here. I've had to take him to school with me when he gets forced into the morning class but my teachers are cool about it. Probably against the schools rules but only one of our five principals is a hardass and he likes for unrelated reasons.

>Not babysitting during the diaper phase
smart choice

Also like I said before I have a few comics I could dump. Though they're mostly HxH...

Anyone have any Kokichi?

Oh yeah, forgot that Kindergarten was a half day thing. That's cool, your parents must be psyched that you can keep track of him during the day instead of getting a sitter or sending him to daycare. Plus I bet he enjoys hanging out with his big bro more than he would a babysitter.

Oh man, Hau is such a cutie.

>smart choice
fuck trying to learn how care for babies.
I don't :(
>Cutie
You mean best boy of pokemon lol

He really is. Great boy in great games.

Indeed.
I might head to sleep. its nearly 5 am for me