Is my gf happy with me or am I just a rebound? I'm basically a typical nice guy I guess...

Is my gf happy with me or am I just a rebound? I'm basically a typical nice guy I guess. I known her for few months but never really spoke. She was with her last ex for a year, and since him she jumped into a relationship with 6 other guys all within the few months I knew her (one being my friend). None of them lasted that long (2 weeks etc), and they didn't do more than kiss, but still. Apparantly she wanted to meet her ex before me, was still talking to him etc, but then she blocked him and me and her been together 2 months now, and she puts pics of me and her everywhere. She talks bad about him, but her sister said he treated her really good and they only split because other 'stuff' got in the way.

So am I just the guy who's naieve and she's basically using me to fill a hole in her life?

As long as that hole is her pussy it's all guccy mane

Got kik?

>Build a relationship with a non-virgin
Suffer, idiot

Is your gf the one on the pic?

Couldn't of said it any better

Yes great pic. Sauce now. If it's your girl story worrying that ass is gold

Yes great pic. Sauce now. If it's your girl stop worrying that ass is gold

no lol

well apparently her ex was her first, but tells me she wants to wait to get that far

>6 other guys
Fucking whore

Another thing her ex messaged me a while back, I didn't reply but he told me she's full of shit and started describing her behaviour and the things she used to say to him (like compliments, little paragraphs etc) its like he can read her like an open book coz the stuff she now says to me, is the same exact things her ex told me, so she used to say the same to him too...

lmao been in same situation got dumped few days ago, but lasted 3 months so u still have time. i was too nice, women dont want that, i had little experience so i made every mistake in the book. women want an alpha, therefore you cant be nice to them, well you have to but you have to dose it the right way. you have to treat them mean to keep them keen basically, i wish i knew this few weeks ago. so my advice to you steer the conversations away from her ex and what she " feels" and all that bullshit, she has friends for that. you are the manly man that every girl needs, you are thereto fuck her till she forgets all that shit, you are there to make her understand that you are something she needs, and by not bowing down to what she wants, women dont know what they want - you do, you are the man,

well then just fuck her till you can, and dont get any deep emotional with her seriously dude, start talking to other girls too so you dont get attached to her, step back and reevaluate dont let her be your world, save yourself and use her and she will love oyu for that because science

I've had this before and been the girl in this before. Even if we told you to break up because it's obvious she's pretty crap you wouldn't. All I can say is make the most of what you get out of the relationship and don't throw yourself into it too deeply because it seems like it wouldn't last all that long. Also she might start being controlling and manipulative but never change what makes you, you. Not for anyone.

I can't fuck her coz she tells me she wants to wait for that stuff so I was like okay no problem. It's just she tells me I've got her 'for life' and 'thanks for everything' and other terms, the exact same terms she said to her ex, its just weird..

This man speaks the truth plain and simple you kinda sound like your not experienced in girls so do this exactly use her to gain knowledge about the evil broad population and gain success in the puss. Also eat her out as much as possible your Gunna need to learn how to do it good. Watch its always sunny the Dennis system episode pure knowledge li'l bro.

Probably. But at least you get to fill her holes.

Being nice is good, it's being needy, insecure, desperate, having no self respect that will fuck things up.

Men confuse being nice with those above things a lot.

Mmmm. That shit is never sincere even if they mean it to be. It's just too naive and short-sighted. Don't fall for it

Post more pics of that chick op come on don't be a dick

dude she just uses you to fire back at the ex you are on a side. you are the sidest side ever. dont take her shit show her you got your life odnt just always be there for her. and start talking to other grls so your brain is unloaded from her shit
literally it is necessary to speak to more than one girl at the time never concentrate on one they will take advantage of it, unless you have the skill to dose it properly

Go on a date, have fun, fuck her.
It's a simple as that.
If she's not spreading her legs open then you're fucking up

nice digits, checked

>ts always sunny the Dennis system episode
correct, i confused it too, my friends are away so it was hard to sistract and she became "my world" in a way so i came off needy, glad this happened tho, made me learn lots of shit about pussy holders

I find it hard to meet enough girls to have multiple things with. Maybe it's cos i never use tinder? Hard to meet other girls when it's usually at parties where the main is at and I just get engrossed in her

Remember OP you asked us for a reason this is all concrete advice don't fall into her don't make her a home your number one goal here is to get pussy. Don't matter if you think your lonely or if you wish you had a girl for awhile. Get your nut learn how to Fuck make as much money as possible.

checked indeed triplem8

Ppl that talk bad about other ppl dont like themselves. Every bad thing she says about her ex is a projection of her shortcomings.

OP you’re overthinking it.
She looking for a new partner, but is umm inv and Arring. Think of her as shopping and not sure what to buy.

If you want to keep her, let her know subtly that the deal isn’t a given. Like sale that running out, a house with other interested parties. If she stays she stays. But never let her think you’re a guaranteed deal, cause then she keep a look out for a better option.

Yup. To me though pussy is just a fuckhole that feels good unless she's actually interesting. Had better nights where I haven't fucked a girl but we talked for 10 hours. (Didn't fuck cos erectile dysfunction but we still hooked up and shit). But if they aren't interesting I'd rather just go home and jack off and watch some netflix or some shit

there is a lot of great and correct advice here. however you will not listen and you will struggle because you will only learn on your mistakes and you will understand we were right but it will be too late