Far right musicians

post more

this is way too far

I mean, I guess he's leaning to the right a little bit, but he's still mostly in the center of the photo.

the biggest womanizer in music. what an absolute bigoted ass hat he is. alex calder for anyone who isnt aware if this nazi faggot

umad ?

underrated post

ariel pink seems chill and based as hell but i fuckin hate the type of music he makes

Tobin Sprout
King Buzzo
Ariel Pink
John Maus
Johnny Rotten
Morrissey
Jesse Hughes
Ween

reminder, kiddos. in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, he would've been considered far left. u transfagget numales have gone off the deep end.

>king buzzo
no.

not an argument

>Tobin Sprout
is he right wing??

Don't forget

Tyler, the Creator
Bones
Chastity Belt
Ovlov
3Teeth
Danny L Harle
David Bowie

big time, no memeing

source: his personal facebook account + his wifes

Reminder that being right-leaning, US conservative, libertarian, or nationalistic does not make someone "far right"

This. Far right literally means Bernie Sanders but racist.

>Ariel Pink
>Ween
proof?
>Tyler, the Creator
god no he hates conservatives and Trump
>Bones
he's fairly left wing, he just likes Sam Hyde and shitposting.
>3Teeth
implying they're good

that's Anthony Fantano aka "Strong 88"

>Gallo is a supporter of the Republican Party, and has been seen at a New York fashion show with George W. Bush's daughters Barbara and Jenna.[18] He has stated that his fantasy is "becoming more like the stereotype of the Republican Party."[19] He also wishes to look "more like [American conservative journalist] George Will."[19] In his own words, Gallo "considered himself a radical, always, but an extremely conservative radical.

wait, bowie? what

Xurious

HELLO ME

Cal Chuchesta

wtf i love guided by voices now

He played dress up as a fascist ubermensch for a few years in the 70s but that was just a persona

Anthonio Fantano
Every jew musician and, literally, Hitler Adolf.

lmao chastity belt and ovlov

Meet the real me

>just a persona
yeah ok kiddo keep telling yourself that. whatever makes you go "nice I AM on the right side of history I'm so comfy and snugglie in bed all warm nicely all musicians and artists agree with me all nice like" to yourself before you go to sleep

based

>musician

Billy Corgan

Mike "See a kike? Impale 'em with a spike" Love

EGGMAN IS A RAPPER

Don't u shit on Ariel. He's a genius.

billy is a troll

eccentric =/= genius

Oh yeah, he said Madonna is pretending to be 20 because she gets 30,000$ worth of plastic surgery to look younger every year, therefore he is far right. Ariel Pink is at least moderately liberal. Also, not saying there aren't great conservative artists out there, but generally liberals advocate for the arts more than conservatives do, so it's only logical that there are more liberal musicians than conservative ones.

ariel is a bitch

o look its grimeth and she still cant get over it

Eggy sucks dick at rapping

I was saying that Grimes was wrong. Learn some critical reading skills, maybe.

make me

>Eno was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His close friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Elektra Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Eno, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior." According to Fields, Brian Eno once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Eno performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.

>chill
>based as hell

Idk why this pasta still makes me laugh

I'll be sure to pick up one of his records

being a racist was the least of nico's problems.

Giuseppe Di Cacamo

based gentleman

don't forget 'Israel probably shouldn't be ethnic cleansing-gate'

>the biggest womanizer in music
I doubt that. Nobody even knows who this guy is, besides Mac Demarco's biggest fans.

>This whole thread and no Varg

>posting memes
Varg isn't even real. Memes aren't real

antonio "strong 88" fandango

Merle Haggard
Michael Jackson
Ween
Twisted Sister
Kid Rock
Chuck Berry
The drummer from Oasis

Boards of Canada

Don't forget the NUGE

>god no he hates conservatives and Trump
conservatives + trump don't exhaust all the possible options of the right. there are many people on the right who dislike those two things.

The thing is, OP (and everyone else), the Left is so fucking loony and out of touch that anyone to the right of center is FAR RIGHT

Lol most of these far right dudes are ugly as hell. No wonder these cucks cope by being into white supremacy.

Actual chads who fit the aryan standards of beauty dont give a shit about politics or are normie conservative.

Kaya Jones (former Pussycat Doll)

One thing you kids don't yet understand is that it doesn't matter where you are on the political sphere. They are all collectivists.

collect my semen in your eye