Im going to shoot myself in the head, im unsure when i will be home alone again...

im going to shoot myself in the head, im unsure when i will be home alone again. any requests on what i should do until then?

Other urls found in this thread:

pm1.narvii.com/6343/1b9a4d4a50d7e730173b55e18306cf769ad8b1e5_hq.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Write a suicide note. Tell the world how you feel and what you think of it. Write personal messages to all those who mean anything to you.

Don't do shit until it's complete.

Go get someone pregnant first.

Kill yourself?

thanks, i for sure will

yes

Stream it. Not that you're going to actually do it.

Y so sad user?

Why kill yourself that's terrible man. Kill a bunch of shitty politicians who are ruining the world and when the cops gun you down you die as a hero. Your life can have meaning in death.

Was thinking about the same user, my girl just cheated on me after 12 years.

im so sorry, please be okay

Do it. Show us.

i wouldn't stream my death. i don't want to see me die.

I don't think you have to worry about watching yourself die. But you're proving me right in that you definitely won't do anything.

Sorry I'm typing fast, I'm ment to say I don't want to have anyone see me die

Reply to this post u cunt. No one can tell you to do it or not it's your own choice if you want to do it that's your right as a human being just do it. but you can die in a cool way that makes you a hero or die meaninglessly. It's hard to kill yourself because instinct kicks in but it's easy to kill someone you know is evil and let the cops blast you

kill yourself RIGHT NOW ahegaoposter faggot

Not OP but your post shows you have reasons you're alive. Someone who is about to kill themselves could care less about shitty politicians. More shitty politicians will replace the shitty politicians anyway.

Can you post the source for that op image. I need to break my 30day nofap tonight and I would be honored if you couls sauce my fap before you die.

well spoken

OP don't use a gun. We don't want it give the libtards any more excuses to ban guns. Just do the helium method, or keep it old school and jump off a bridge or something. Just don't become another gun statistic, please.
Also, your definitely that kid who posted earlier who got 404d caus you said you were 16

i don't care about becoming another gun statistic. ya that was me. im posting because i just want to hear others opinions.

i don't have it but i have this: pm1.narvii.com/6343/1b9a4d4a50d7e730173b55e18306cf769ad8b1e5_hq.jpg

Is there someone you really don't like?
Break into their house when they are away. Go to their living room/kitchen and blast your head open.
Make sure to make a really gory mess that is impossible to clean.

can you let me fuck your asshole before you die? I don't want to stay a kissless virgin.

Nah, I have no enemies

a good wank's always fun

Yes, accomplish nothing with your life and be remembered as nothing but a waste OP instead of working towards actually achieving something.

>write a testament
>write that you've hidden thousands of dollars in gold somewhere in [nearest forest or desert]
>do all the drugs you wanted to do at least once
>fuck a bitch and get her pregnant
>then shoot

why would you get a bitch pregnant when you're about to kill yourself? That would cause major depression in your offspring. Pretty fucked up for an autist.

drink some nice whiskey before ending your life.

Or mead, mead's good !

that'd be fucking amazing!

true that.

nice

hard to find tho

nice trips, and yes it's hard to find good nectar of the gods, but you can do it yourself.
you juust have to find a guide on that if you care enough about a good drink.

take one hell of a time tho

That's what I thought

Oh, by the way I'm a girl so stop saying to go get someone pregnant

yes that's why most people aren't accustomed to such a beverage, otherwise it'd be all over the place.

worth every decond of it tho, shit's fucking divine

get pregnant so its a double kill