This is my last thread before leaving Sup Forums for good

This is my last thread before leaving Sup Forums for good

What's your favorite fucking movie, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3824950/reference
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't waste any time, get out immediately

Dr. Pavel

I am CIA.

Just came to this board for the first time not even a minute ago, id say Blade Runner is my favorite movie. Either that or Heavy Metal.

Cobra Verde

>leaving Sup Forums for good
See you tomorrow, faggot.

This is mine.

What's your favorite movie, faggot?

Gattaca. pls stay

Get out of here faggot. I hope you kill yourself while watching BvS.

Extended cut was pretty good

why? Preferably without spoilers, it's the only herzog kinski flick I haven't seen

Gladiator. Shadows n Dust!

It's just the best, most meaningful iteration of their relationship. Continues the idea of Kinski basically playing Herzog himself, and much more clearly demonstrates the idea of manipulating and using other people in order to feel accomplished but failing to achieve anything that brings you happiness, then eventually being confronted with the pain you've inflicted on others. Also really well shot and based Klaus is at his very best with a good mix of nuance and insanity

Right now I'm torn between Once Upon A Time In The West and Paths Of Glory.

If you're looking for a rec from Sup Forums: A Boy And His Dog and Ecstasy Of Order: The Masters Of Tetris.

Where are you going to spend your time in the interwebs user now that you're leaving us?

last year at marienbad desu

The sopranos

My favorite movie is "Bye, Felicia"

Nick of Time

this is my favorite movie OP: imdb.com/title/tt3824950/reference

Football factory

This.Don't lie to yourself OP. If you could leave, you'd have left a long time ago.

Goodbye Sup Forums bro

*fistbump*

I wish I could leave this place, but I know I can't. It's pretty much my only source of some kind of social interaction outside of my parents.