Essay due in a few hours, have nothing done. Going to an hero. any ideas? thinking about suicide by brick injection...

essay due in a few hours, have nothing done. Going to an hero. any ideas? thinking about suicide by brick injection. need to find a big enough syringe first though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZa2WUM2MGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats the topic on

allegory of the cave. drawing parallels from modern media. I was trying to think about connecting it to VR..... but every time I sit down to type, I lose all hope and get out of my chair and slump on the ground. Its the worst kind of mood swing.

Go somewhere where you have to do it like a library, café, bar

>Killing self over essay
It's just natural selection at this point

Just start typing. It doesn't matter if it even makes any sense or has a coherent point. Itll put you in the right state of mind

300 word?

>
Missing the point.
Point isn't the images on the wall.

The point is that the images are just images, not real things. They're false. No real connection to VR.

I'm thinking maybe ill make a tortilla chip bomb, get a bag of tortilla chips. put some c4 in it, eat it, blow it up. my room will be covered in blood, shit, and tortilla chips but at least i will be dead.

take some.... A C I D ~ c;

???

yOU know it's not even the problems that people post here that make me worry, it's the fact that they decided to ask /b for help

youtube.com/watch?v=JZa2WUM2MGg

Right, but VR is still the same in that it is giving people an illusion of a real world, and would suck people into it , keeping them from education, enlightenment.

Yes I wish i had some. I feel so stuck. no matter how hard I try. Today I had a doctor's appointment for my chronic migraines that I had been waiting for for months.... got in, talked for 5 minutes, they reffered me to another person which has a waiting line of a few months. im in a shitty mood and I fucking hate my life and fuck this

i feel u bro ._.

All entertainment I think gives the cave like illusion. I think the immersion itself is less important than how much it influences the way people think.

I see. makes more sense.

Coffe up bucko, type "PSY430 essay" in google, first link, follow the instruction and just hand it in, it's not going to be perfect but it's better than nothing.

I'd rather fail the class. Would feel 10x shittier about myself, and thats saying a lot.

hope you like working at mcdonald's