Cristiano Ronaldo isn't the GO-

>Cristiano Ronaldo isn't the GO-

he did this like 3 weeks ago

How 'bout this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you

How much did he score in Sporting? Is Primeira Liga part of Europa Big Five?

yes yes yes HOWEVER

>Goals don't count as much if you score them inside the box

So before this Jimmy Greaves was the GOAT?

wikipedia says 5. please watch isnt top 5 sadly

So he's scored 31.2% of his goals from past halfway compared to Messi's 18.2%
Seems pretty good to me

wtf this doesn't make any sense
What do the numbers below the percentages mean?

Does Messi have more goals than him this season or did I read it wrong

No Ronaldo has 367 goals this season

These only count the league goals. Goals he scored solely in the premier league with United and la liga goals. No CL or cup games.

please move your propaganda elsewhere. reddit seems to be more suitable for your kind

Ronaldo pays shills to AstroTurf Sup Forums

>not one (1) european in my thread
thanks for nothing faggots
everyone off my thread NOW

>posts and 4am GMT and cries about lack of Europeans
It's not our fault you're fucking retarded

i thought i told you to leave

He is the GOAT.

5th ballon d'or incoming with La Liga, CL and Confederations Cup wins (+super cups and clubs world cup)

If Pepe doesnt turn into shit until de World Cup, everything is possible. A World Cup win would give him the 6th Ballon d'or and confirmed GOAT status.

Pepe is vital because we have no good portuguese centrebacks, even the other starting cb is mediocre at best (Fonte, who is aldo getting old af).

it means he isn't creating his own chances

How you doing Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro?

Soccer is a team sport

Fuck sake, the fourth channel needs a Ronaldo vs Messi board. Or a soccer board with a constant Ronaldo MessI general.

>pepe babby
>goat

lmao desu

You are not going to win a world cup. Memeing the worst euros against irrelevant shitter teams like Hungary and Wales is one thing; winning against Conmebol powerhouses or Italy in the knockout rounds (not even semifinals) is another.

sdfsdf

time for me to start rating Jimmy Greaves

>world cup

lol you can't be serious

Im just asking for a 35 year old CB to be available. At the front Ronaldo will lead us to the trophy, it's not like he ever got help from world class players like Tevez, Aguero, Higuain or Di Maria.

We'll see. Meme magic is a powerful thing

I thought Ronaldo already cemented his GOAT status after winning an international trophy?

Is Messi still playing? Haven't heard much about him at all lately, it's all been Ronaldo this, Ronaldo that, when is his next hattrick going to be etc... trophies are flowing faster for Ronaldo than a forgotten tampon.

>this picture

Conversion rates

Bruno Alves la

A Canadian with that quote. You must be Ryan Gosling himself.

this

God damn, Jimmy Greaves was the GOAT all this time...who would've thought

kek

and Messi plays a role better suited for team play

iI sometimes wonder if Ronaldo supporters actually watch La Liga or if they just wank over stats.

You can *prefer* Ronaldo's personnality and work ethic over Messi's, but to say he's a better player is at best an admission you don't watch the game or understand the game, at worse that you are stupid.
Yes Ronaldo is a very good player, and still one of the current best at more than 30. Is he the GOAT? No. Is he better than Messi? No.

iI sometimes wonder if Messi supporters actually watch La Liga or if they just wank over stats.

You can *prefer* Messi's personnality and work ethic over Ronaldo's, but to say he's a better player is at best an admission you don't watch the game or understand the game, at worse that you are stupid.
Yes Messi is a very good player, and still one of the current best at more than 29. Is he the GOAT? No. Is he better than Ronaldo? No.

Does Messi have an international airport named after him?

kek no, they don't do airports for midgets

>be copa america organizer
>have to invite a couple of teams to have the numbers
>invite germany and portugal
>portugal wins
>ronaldo gets a copa america before messi

Would you fund this project? Like and subscribe.

would

>Ronaldo has better big game performances at 32 than Messiw does at 29
Wew

This stat only proves that Ronaldo is more lethal in penalty box, while messi is just a long range shooter

It shows that Messi's conversion rate from outside the box is almost as good as other players' conversion rate from inside
Also Messi is more efficent than Cristiano from every position

>conversion rate

what? the percentages dont even add up. where did the rest of the goals come from? their own half?

It's conversion rates in each area I guess. So Ronaldo converts 4.1% of his attempts from outside the area compared to average of 3.1%

kek would be as awesome as winning the euros in france against france