Legend

MJ only hung with the best...

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-23431793
fakehatecrimes.org
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-pearson-trumps-textbook-racism-20171004-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tWz0MppFFtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me in the turban

Pedophiles of a feather Molest together

>Jew me sue me
>Kick me kike me
*MJ dies shortly after releasing that song*
what the FUCK did he mean by that?

Hooly fucuck MJ knew him? Amazing

ho lee fuk i love this picture user

me in the spotlight

is Trump Bad?

Only if you’re a redditer

hang loose michael

People can't be "bad".
I hate him though.

How about if I raped your family and peeled their skin off? Would that be "bad"? Or are you an edgy teen who thinks there's no right and wrong.

polar opposite

me smiling with the sunglasses in the background :^)

what are you doing back there

nobody is all good and nobody is all bad

Funny how Trump magically became racist when the democrats had literally a billion dollar budget to smear him with.

holy shit libs are so full of shit

Wtf I hate the left now

yeah did you guys know psychopaths actually have empathy theyre just capable of turning it off? Look that shit up on google son

What does errybody think of this?

bbc.com/news/science-environment-23431793

I wish I had an empathy switch. Could be quite useful

bump

Nobody can even justify how he's supposed to be "racist"

The only stance he has even resembling something negative towards non-whites is that you should deport ILLEGAL Mexican immigrants

They continue to run this lofty narrative hoping it'll sink into people's heads but they just seem to dig their grave deeper as people begin to think about what they're being told

That's a deed. The DEED is bad. The PERSON is not bad. People are always changing from moment to moment. The deed occupies a single moment in time.

So do you think trump respects black people as much as he respects white people?

true

Yes

>Le ebin drumpfy is bad meymey

Not him, but I do. The man has literally been in the spotlight his entire life and he was never accused of being racist until he went up against the democrats. There are some older claims about housing issues that were potentially racist that were total nonsense as well. You can’t just assume someone is racist until they prove they’re not. It isn’t fair. And I guarantee Trump has done more for black people in his life than everyone on this board combined.
There are millions of dollars actively being poured into an agenda to make Trump look like a fool and a racist. Instead of falling for this constant bs maybe start looking at why they’re doing it.

interesting question, but i don't think there's any proof that Trump doesn't respect blacks, user

I don’t care
He’s dead and I’m glad

Reminder that MJ was set up and was actually innocent

Most black people that support Trump are old black men who have worked all their lives. They see through the lies. I hate to say it but most young black people are incredibly ignorant and impressionable. Like how they willfully ignore that Democrats have historically been the most racist party for 99% of their history.

Go back to r/the_donald.

Trump doesn't seem to respect a whole lot of people though desu

Actual lefty here. nobody who thinks logical knows trump is racist. but he inspires a bunch of racist to come out of their shadows and try to plan hate crimes.
sucks 4 trump but he hasn't really shitted on these hate groups so w/e

>old black men
let ya GRANPAPPY tell ya how we did it back inna day , ya hear me boy???

>but he inspires a bunch of racist to come out of their shadows and try to plan hate crimes.
prove it
fakehatecrimes.org

Not him, but I will say he might not inspire hate crimes, but he did inspire racist people Sup Forums in particular who feel that he is on their side. Keep in mind I say this as a black male who voted for Trump, I don't entirely blame him for some of his fanbase being assholes.

My problem with this post though is not that it's about Trump who I actually voted for and support, it's that this is Sup Forums and there has so far not really been any discussion of music ITT.

apart from that whole thing around black tenants in his properties

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-pearson-trumps-textbook-racism-20171004-story.html

>Democrats have historically been the most racist party for 99% of their history.
People who believe this might ACTUALLY be retarded by the way.

>Civil Rights Act founded and signed into law by Democrats, with Republicans making up a majority of the support votes
>racist Dixiecrats like Strom Thurmond immediately jump ship and become Republicans because of the race traitor narrative
>civil rights activists then become Democrats because of the fact that the Republican party became invaded by racists

But yeah, if you ignore history you're right.

>Trump
>in epstein's book
>knew MJ

wew.

what do u think of this guys thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=tWz0MppFFtQ

What is this tabloid shit?

fuck u on im nothing to play with faggot

michael looks spoopy as hell in this pic..

what do u mean