You white bois cant compete with what my strong black seed has done

you white bois cant compete with what my strong black seed has done

Just goes to show Niggers steal everything even random pictures from google

Getting a girl pregnant? Wow such a feat. We should all bow down you because this has never been done before. lol. Fucking faggot. Go die

Nigga, imma get every white girl pregnant.

Who'd wanna fuck a nigger anyway?

You probably have a tiny dick

every white bitch secretly wants to

yeah, but it gets the job done.

Sucks my white dick can get more done than yours. You little bitch.

nigga, every player knows it aint the size that counts. its how you use it.

clearly by the pic you can only get trashy whore white girls. oh wait thats all niggers.

best type of girl to breed

such a bait thread, everyone knows niggers can't afford to buy a computer let alone pay for an internet subscription

Not unless they stole it.

step 1. steal fone/cumpooter
step 2. use mcdonalds free wifi
step 3. make bait thred

No girl wants little black dick. Get out of here you troll. Go collect your welfare check or get shot by a cop

Still can't beat the government, in the USA you can fuck a 10 year old if they so wish. 75% of states don't have a minimum age for marriage so they are pretty more ch okay with pedophiles and child rapists.

>implying it's difficult to get a girl pregnant
>implying you're gonna stay with that crack whore and be a dad

Lol probably riddled with all those weird balck specific diseases
Ever wonder why blacks have like 20 kid kids because 19 are retarded and one is a functional slave

If black is supposed to be the superior race, then why are you going on trying everything to mix you genes with "inferior" ones?

washington dc is kiddy fuck central

Look in the Trash Bin OP.

There you see your Seed you mentally crippled Sissy Bastard.

nice try

On behalf of the white delegation, you can have the ugly white girls like this. Feel free to mix their ugly genes with your black genes.

>75%
>Whips out Go-Go-Gadget calculator
>50*75%
>37.5

I have gotton 3 women pregnant, 2 were on the pill, 1 an IUD.
I'm white.
Luckily 2 abortions 1 miscarriage, so I'm still free.

I've gotten a number of women pregnant telling them I'm snipped when I'm not. Telling them to keep it and that we can have a future together, and then leaving after the 24th week so that they're stuck. I've done this in other countries as well as stateside, and as long as you use a fake name there's no risk of child support.

I know my bloodline will continue on much further than the average male and that gives me a mental hard on so huge that I can't and won't stop.

Stop replying to this nigger bait threads you newfags

No, for one in my life I'm gonna win an internet argument

No proof.

Keep making more of these threads, really shows how desperate and insecure you are compared to superior white man.

fake and gay.
she's pregante with twin aryan children