ITT : WE POST HOW (YOU) D SAVE EPISODE 8

ITT : WE POST HOW (YOU) D SAVE EPISODE 8

Movie opens unidentifiable character stands holding Snoke's decapitated head, body lies crumpled on ground, blue lightsabers sheathes self as opening SW texts begins

SETTING: primarily focused on the galactic capital, with Kylo often adventuring to typical Star Wars planets, with the goal of coupling a one city setting with standard star wars galactic exploration

PLOT: Senate will confirm a new Supreme Leader in 2 months time after the assassination of Snoke, the movie will follow KYLO REN as he follows the trail the supposed 'rebel' assassin unraveling a galactic conspiracy as the Empire elites (t. Generals and other various power brokers) all vie for the position of Supreme Leader

Revealed that HAN SOLO used the chaos of the death of the emporer to start a galactic smuggling syndicate, more powerful than any Hutt influence

SOLOs distribution of contraband throughout the galaxy had led to widespread instability, as riots and uprisings spread and intensify

Death Star 3 revealed to be built to ensure mutually assured destruction, as the rebel Alliance has a planet destroyer, that they have often used in the name of 'freedom'

Propaganda and its uses a heavy theme in the movie, as the galactic capital begins to undergo McCarthy esque paranoia, propaganda becoming increasingly centre shots and prominent throughout the film

Cold War esque backdrop, movie focuses heavily on an impending sense of dread, and espionage as KYLO attempts to solve the murder of the most powerful force user in the galaxy, culminating in the election of GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN to the galactic throne, aided by MACE WINDU

INFLUENCES:

John Carpenter's The Thing

Twin Peaks

Dr Strangelove

Daisy Ridley twerking scene.

I fucking hate you

I liked the suggestion about making the Starkiller a Republic weapon that Leia fought against building, and results in getting hijacked by Imperial remnants.

But aside from that, the simplest change I would make to TFA is a scene where Rey becomes fearful of what the Force is truly capable of, to balance her a bit and make her less of a Mary Sue. Like if she wound up accidentally killing that storm trooper she used the mind trick on, and freaks out as result.

Daisy Ridley twerking scene.

Ridley Scott twerking scene.

Rey and Finn died on the way back to their home planets and the rest of the movie is about Luke bringing hope back to the galaxy.

no you fool star wars has always been about young protagonists

Not true. The prequels were about the emperor, seeing as he was the only consistent character in the whole thing.
Also he won.

And?
Nothing wrong with breaking the cycle.

>Death Star 3 revealed to be built to ensure mutually assured destruction, as the rebel Alliance has a planet destroyer, that they have often used in the name of 'freedom'

If Death Star 3 has already been used and the Alliance didn't respond, then it's not mutually assured destruction.

that's what lucas was thinking with the prequels

he didn't break the cycle, he just inverted it with his jerkoff "ring" idea.

>Senate
>Empire
>Snoke
That's not how it works
>Thrawn
>Mace Windu
Now you're just trolling us.

>jerkoff "ring" idea.
That's some dipshit fan theory some dipshit made up. George never had some ultimate rhyme plan

Luke could accumulate a rag tag bunch of likable youngling along the way, like the jedi lost boys.

I will retain my belief in it as so much of the structure lines up.
But I digress. It's a shitty topic anyway.

5 out of the 7 movies feature ragtag underdogs.
I'm tired of it.
Stop

This.
Finn could have been a nice bit of professional, hard-line military guy who ends up the group dad if Disney insists on kids.

But no, instead we got the janitor background.

But underdog stories are empowering EMPOWERING

It's called Star wars, I want to see a large scale Galactic war, not 5 people go on an adventure to stop the evil bad guys who are also evil.

FUCK YES

>Movie doesn't open with Star Wars logo
Retard

The Senate will confirm a new Supreme Leader?

What movies have you been watching? The enacting government is The New Republic. Snoke is a wannabe sith lord in charge of the First Order (the baddies that want to overthrow the republic?) he doesn't hold a political office.

>It's just the bar
Wew

this.
a war at least needs to be occurring in the background. '77 had the opening sequence and the destruction of Alderaan going for it, and ended with the trench run.
ESB had Hoth and the rebel fleet at the end.
Jedi was all a war movie, more or less.

Where did this plucky underdog idea come from? It's really only apparent in '77. By Empire, Luke is the guy who blew up the death star, and by Jedi he's a fully fledged jedi.

Inb4 a gorillion replies telling you to go back to wookieepedia.
It always happens

Fit, but by no means muscular

Go back to wookiepedia

oi

Does anyone here really think Ep8 will not just be Empire Strikes Back 2.0? It's all set up for - First Order hunting rebels down as revenge, Rey training with Jedi Master on backwater planet, probably some Super-Stardestroyer stuff and more screentime of Cpt Plasma as Boba Fett clone. And some "I am your father"-level twist including Rey

By making sure Lucas is a million miles away from the production. Oh wait.

You're genuinely retarded if you think Lucas was a bad influence on Star Wars

I bet you enjoyed episode 7

Similarities are inevitable like Luke training Rey and Rey learning something about herself.