Try not eating Animals Sup Forums

Try not eating Animals Sup Forums

I don't give a fuck about stupid animals

Why not animals litteraly grow on farms like apples grow on trees we are on top of the food chain would be nice if we could kill the animals more humane but other than that im enjoying meat like a faggot would do. So stop being a lil bitch and promote humane animal killing instead you fucking idiot

im not sure i want a lemon liver. i'd rather have a functional, meaty one.

Cool, I am Bacon and steak then
winrar

56 billion, as a number, is on a scale that I can envision and I'm sure I'm not alone on that. Most everything in the universe is on a scale of trillions, which I cannot fathom nor even imagine. These scales are not even comparable.

Humans only developed such intelligence, and advanced so far from eating animal protien.

OK so all vegans must be homosexuals, extremely mentally impaired, or both. Because they are apparently fruits and vegetables.

I don't see what your getting at here

kek

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why just humans when animals tend to hunt each other? Why not tell them to eat plants?

Every year 9999999999999 animals are killed by Human BEANS.
STOPT IT NOW.
Go VIGAN.

Does that mean you are cum

Daily reminder veganism is a movement started by the reptilian lizard people as a way of controlling the population because by making a radical shift to veganism the idea is the vast majority of people will no longer be able to effectively feed themselves meaning they will work as slaves for the rest of their existence just so they may get enough food to keep slaving. WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Im glad animals get killed

True story:

>Be me, 2002, about to turn 30
>A bit heavy, lazy
>30's coming, let's make some changes
>Decide to go all in -- Vegan, baby
>Spent about a week slowly clearing out my house -- damned near everything contains animal products. Gave some shit away, tossed a lot.
>First few days are fine. Lots of veggies, lots of grains. Soy proteins, quinoa, etc. OK, sure, this is good.
>Fast forward a month. I've lost ~15 pounds (started at 225)
>Very weak. No energy. My pasty skin became translucent.
>Walked by a steakhouse at dinner rush time. About fainted it smelled so good.

So much for being a vegan. Lasted about 6 weeks. Tons more effort than its worth, but I do still minimize meats and focus on grains/veggies. Not some paleo prick, and certainly not a smug vegan asshole, but I did learn a lot from that experience.

Tasty meat all the way

Can I eat humans instead?

>be me
>meatball my whole life because shitty school lunch and lazy
>turn 18
>have my own money
>start trying vegan recipes, mostly rice bowls
>holyshitthisisgood.mov
>keep eating almost exclusively rice bowls for a year
>working backbreaking overnight job stocking shelves
>every morning get home and eat a rice bowl with tons of egg, kale, etc (not vegan but fuck you, close enough for a goddamn carnivore like myself)
>lose over 100 pounds in a year
>no longer fat meatball
>almost every popular chick from high school is getting fat or pregnant
>i continue to lose weight and kek quietly in the distant recesses of their minds

It'll happen someday

You can eat my cock

So, for the most part, I eat vegan through the week. On the weekend I'll have a pork chop or chicken breast, etc. I only do it for one reason, I perform better on a vegan diet. Mentally I'm faster, I remember more, I have more energy, etc.

My question is, why are vegans such dicks to everyone else? I mentioned this to a vegan friend of mine and she blasted me for the little bit of meat I do eat. I don't understand. I really enjoy the taste of regular meat but I perform better vegan. It makes no sense. Why blast me when I went from 7 days a week and multiple meals a day as a carnivore and now I do 2 times a week. Yet I'm still evil.

"user, did you thank that animal before you shoved it in your mouth you?"

"Um. No, because it's dead and can't hear me."

BBQ and tendies and I’m winning

if vegans had their way 56,000,000,000 animals would have never existed.
think about that for 3 min

Starting to honestly believe Sup Forums is a containment board for spam and not retards anymore.

seriously doubt youre on their mind user

>vegans such dicks to everyone else
It's not just vegans. People whosee themselves as a vanguard, ahead morally, physically, or whatever, tend to be assholes. The seek out many/most of these behaviors due to a desire to be different, and once they've achieved that difference, smugness sets in.

Yeah. That's my weakness right there. Some good bbq with a nice bark on it? Mm. That's money right there.

>smug vegan asshole
You saw it first hand, no one is fun to be around when they're hungry. All they have to feed on is their empty attempts at moral superiority.

Except that literally nobody is killing sapient animals to eat them, since humans are the only ones on earth

Valid point. I guess I'm not wired like that. I see it from 4 main categories.

>Vegans
>People that read the book before the movie/TV show
>Crossfitters
>Bitcoin investors

Vegans must be losing their reasoning skills from their diets if this is the the best they can produce.

>I guess I'm not wired like that
Agreed. I've managed to run a bunch of marathons without a sticker on my car.

Fools thinking out loud again but you are Things so thats something

2453679821358769:/547879/5/48079123479862435976824-598765-23 animals are killed every year stop eat meet!

But bacon tastes goood. Pork chops taste goood.

If I beat my beat is that considered animal cruelty?

He's thinking all those animals should be freed, like the Jew.

Try not being a dickhead all your life, OP.

theres like quadrillion of planets in visible universe

Sorry Schlomo, I won't allow your muslim army to invade us by becoming a soyboy.

yeah well i figure'd i'd be a good noodle and actually contribute to the thread

>minimize meats and focus on grains
You need to do the opposite if you want to lose weight.

>working backbreaking overnight job
This was why you lost weight. It's got nothing to do with rice.

>You need to do the opposite if you want to lose weight.
Oh, goody, the dieticians have arrived.

meat is murder.

and i like my murder medium rare.

I know one way you can imagine the scale of the universe. But i wont tell ya. Eat meat!

I know that killing animals is wrong, but what about furries?
Call I still call myself a vegan if I bring a flamethrower to a furry convention?

Aborting kids is murder, but they still skip their happy asses to the abortion clinic every week

I dont think they allow flamethrowers in mental hospitals

Half of the cucks in this thread couldn't kill their own food if they tried

No. That is actually the true definition of "Social Justice."

>Call I still call myself a vegan if I bring a flamethrower to a furry convention?
Yes. And a hero, too.

>calling a fetus a kid

My food is already dead tho

It's actually pretty simple user. But I agree with you. I think most would figure it out after a few times though. Especially if it was a necessity.

Found your picture, dipshit

Its still a living organism

Hambo

Try not being a faggot OP

I kill animals, I eat them, and I don't make no bones about it. If you don't like that, you can go fuck yourself.

This picture contains absolutely no argument whatsoever about why one should go vegan. And no, animals getting killed ain't it. Life sustains itself on life, it's basically the laws of our universe. So, instead of going full retard, erm, I mean vegan, just be a normal human being. You aren't doing anything wrong.

Well at least somebody ITT has a clue about diets.

You don't have to be a dietician to understand that carbo-hydrates and shity processed food is what makes you into a landwhale.

B A C O N

I've killed and gutted my food many times.

It's kind of pointless though, all that fucking work. I just want to fucking eat, so i go to the supermarket and get some.

>I just posted another of my shitty memes for the 1,000,000th time
It's less work than constructing an argument, I suppose.

Most vegans are ideologues or how one vegan described it, religious fucktards. It's their mission to spread their lunacy around because it gives them karma points. Now that I think of it, they're not that different from proselytizing Christians. Fuck both of these people.

This is literally not true thing have various molecules that you need to survive. Eating a plan or an animal that provides protein is the same thing. Your body extracts what you need, at that point its indistinguishable in molecular form.

How fucking stupid are you exactly?

Their vitamin deficiencies make them retarded.

Yep -- except for fish. I live in Minnesota and around 10-15% of my meals include fish I've caught. Can't get crappie at the Cub Foods, and walleye is like 30 bucks a pound.

The quads have spoken.

>People who live their lives differently from mine also abort children every week because that is what I've been told by my pastor and I believe it without a single question.

Plants are a living organism

My farts contain living organisms

The green guy gets it:
God gave us dominion over them so it's ok to kill them.

Careful what you're saying as farting might now be deemed immoral by vegans and/or christians.

The person that made this picture doesn't understand the sheer vastness of the cosmos that we live in. The number being shown in this picture 56,000,000,000 - 56 billion - means nothing on a grand scale of the universe. There are more stars in our own galaxy than this number - 56 billion - alone; according to scientific estimates, there are about one hundred billion other galaxies all with their vast amount of stars.

This comment is being brought to you by an ex vegan. I respect people who are trying to make a difference in not only their lives, the lives of others, and most importantly our planet's health. But, don't use mathematics in such a nonchalantly dramatic way if you do not understand it.

Sure. I'll start eating people then, starting with your family.

This, precisely this. Quit your shit, OP.

>The person that made this picture doesn't understand
Welcome to Sup Forums.

Picture is not related.

the only realistic way to approach this problem both humanstically and economically is trying to develop protein synthesis

also if we let all those animals go they'd fuck the biosphere in the ass lol, farmed animals are artificial populations my dude, can't just let that out famalam

Wew lad

Or people could just go vegan.

Posting overly compressed jpgs on an image board full of sociopathic overgrown children will surely end animal suffering.

Do something productive about it, martyr yourself at a farmers market.

Pls explain being ex vegan. Why did you do it in the first place? Why did you stop?

Try stopping me.

please refer to:
>759799100

what about all the food and water that was fed to them, magically would come available to the human race.think bigger Sup Forumsro

I eat animals. I make sure to eat more to make up for vegan fags. I've never met a vegan I could obliterate with a bitch slap

One Word; SoyBoy

Try sucking less dick op. I now eat extra meat out of spite for these threads.