Is it safe to assume that anyone who doesn't want BBB to take off is a paid Nike/Adidas shill?

Is it safe to assume that anyone who doesn't want BBB to take off is a paid Nike/Adidas shill?

that or a genuine small baller

yes, but at least kek is on our side

You know, it's funny, looking at him objectively he is definitely not the ugliest NBA draft prospect in recent years. Anthony Davis was much uglier, for example. But there's something about his face that I really don't like, even as I acknowledge he's far from the worst-looking top pick.

Yes.

BBB is the antithesis of the modern day limp wristed beta male.

BBB is for the gentle but brute man

BBB is not just a shoe, not just a brand, not just an idea

It's a way of life

I want BBB to succeed soley for the memes.

I heard there's only 5 pairs of ZO1's in existence. They were given as gifts to Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, and Kanye.

I want it to fail for the exact same reason. LaVar going full Baghdad Bob and shilling to the end as all his hopes and dreams go up in smoke would be amazing.

Almost got me, laddeh. I'm actually an Under Armourâ„¢ shill.

Why doesn't Lonzo just tell his dad to fuck off? Millions being left on the table.

I know it's his dad but he's a grown ass man

BBB is going to change the game and be worth billions. Lonzo is a big baller, he understands this. Nike/Addidas/Reebok can go suck on baby balls.

he kinda looks like a video game create a player

which is what people used to say about klay thompson

>small baller detected

We found a guy who can't afford 'em!

You are a small baller you wouldn't understand

C'MON GUYS! POST PICS WITH YOUR RECEIPTS!!

small baller detected

Don't get jealous bud, they're just not for you. You're not a Big Baller.

t. baby dick baller

All joking aside why are americans so fucking desperate for a competitor to nike/adidads to fail?

because the TV networks and NBA make a fortune advertising those brands

Idk most people I've talked to like the idea but hate lavar

Under Armour is for white people.

All these limp wrist juveniles keep saying big baller brand is name a child comes up with

But we out here saying triple B like you can't deny BBB isn't that heat of a name