Would you marry a black girl?

Would you marry a black girl?

>Would you marry a black girl?
God, no.

no. i've been told i can't compete.

I don't believe in traditional marriage. I would definitely consider a close relationship with a black WOMAN though. Not a black GIRL.im Not a pedo.

Would and have.

No. I would fuck or date them, either.

If being black is the only problem then yes i would

Really desperate for attention aren't you kid?

Nah

i would marry any girl that would want to marry me

depends on how niggery she was

i dont like them ones that are as black as the night

i would marry a perfect light nigger

pic related

sheeeeeeeiiiiiit

Date? Yes. Marry? No.

Oddly, mixed marriages where the woman is black are 44% -less likely- to end in divorce than same-race marriages.

Tl:dr them sistas make pretty good wives.

What age group is your definition for girl?

Only if she's as white and cute as Rosario Dawson

That's not true.

No, I want kids

sure, why not

>This girl
>Black

Pick one

No, seriously. Look it up.

I was surprised too

call this guy a faggot.

I'm with you on the red bones.

However, I'd take it a step further. I wouldn't mind one if she's educated, well spoken, and takes care of herself. The more ghetto she acts, the nastier she is to me.

Same goes for white women.

Nope, you can take the nigger out of the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto out of a nigger

hurr durr. pay attention in pre-algebra class, dumbass.

sauce

No, that would be polygamy.

If she can deepthroat, then fuck yes, I don't give a fuck what color she is.

Even if she's not some rachet hood rat, you can bet your ass that someone in her family is. Friend of mine married a really sweet black girl and he's a red-bearded, blonde-haired, Norwegian-looking fuck from the UP. His family was cool with it. Her's was -seriously- upset, especially her younger brother. Nigger even made noise at the wedding about how she shouldn't marry some cracker.

She basically ditched her family...

fuck no

Well, in that case, good on her for ditching her family. That's fucked up on their part to think that way.

My wife and I did the same thing but that's because I hate her family. Bunch of white trash fucks from Alabama that produced 1 half way decent offspring.

21 and under. They're just not maure enough till they get past that first year of legal drinking.

Now if we are talking purely sex a girl becomes a woman to me at 18. Btw I only answered the way I did because op asked if I would marry a black GIRL. Implying that op is talking about an underaged black female.

>They're just not maure enough till they get past that first year of legal drinking.
Wew lad.

21 is mature? hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Too much photoshop on that pic!

only if she looked good and didn't behave like a cunt.

pic related for looks

She would NEED to be 8/10+, act more white than me, and be a bit red pilled before I would consider it.

a virgin black girl is absurdly rare.
but let's suppose I was able to find one.

my parents aren't racist but they would disown me.
instantly.
because - you know - a black girl comes from a nigger family.
and -you know- niggers gonna nignog.

pic rel8

Τσιμπουkάρα!

people can legally drink at 16 here, how does that work for ya?

tried to marry 3 of them they all turned me down

moar pls

nope

I wouldnt

God only knows what an ugly monster you are.

rofl

thanks man, i needed that.

nah man. i blame all of you, but i dont hold you accountable, i fucking MOVE ON

Date-yes
Fuck-yes
Marry-Fuck no

Hate the hair, hate the nose , hate dark skin, hate ''i iz in charge gurl '' attitude .

Yes a real african black girl

No fucking way. Fucking them is some great fun, but those unloyal whores always yell the name of some lame "Help Someone" which only makes me wanna hate fuck em even harder.

Sauce

Like a full-blown African nigger? Fuck no. But mixed, like, 70% white? Hell yeah. A little bit of chocolate never hurt no one.

Holy shit, who is she?

If she is loyal, well spoken and educated, acts according to reason, and looks like pic related I would say absolutely. I'd totally be cool in creating some carmel colored offspring with her

Fuck one yes, marry one no way in hell nor would I procreate with them.

MOAR!!

Only brown

How nigger is too nigger, Sup Forums?

How much does it cost to feed a hippo weekly? Is the smell tolerable in the house or do you need a pen outside?

vry nice show pusy?

She Puerto Rican and Cuban, nimrod.

Yes because black girls have big ass

Fuck yeah I did, and I was amazed at how fucking terrible American white women are as partners. I married a beautiful black woman who takes care of her own shit, has a crazy amount of love and loyalty, and sexually nothing has come close to this woman. I've been in multiple relationships and had plenty of one-night stands, but no girl has ever been so submissive, attentive, and just completely immersed in whatever situation or fantasy I put her in to.

10/10 highly recommend, don't miss out on perfection Sup Forumsros.

WOW, got moar user?

what if she farts haha

Married a black woman myself. This is stupid accurate. My girl bitches a lot and has a lot of attitude but the outstanding fucking makes up for it.

>meet qt black girl at party
>7-8/10, skinny, nice ass
>kinda obsessed with anime but that's fine
>kinda scene but who cares, not too cringe
>end up hooking up at the party
>go for a while without talking and figure it was just a one night stand
>she adds me on fb weeks later and we start talking again
>hang out and fuck again soon after
>start to realize that she's actually super chill
>nothing really comes of it though and we don't make any plans to be together
>sleep with other girls during this time and figure she is doing the same
>one day she confronts me
>turns out she hadn't been and was under the impression we were getting together
>feel like an ass
>keep talking and start dating
>holy fuck, she's actually amazing
>her family isn't too bad, dad isn't in the picture (kek)
>mom is pretty sweet and can cook
>been dating for 14 months now
>found out she was pregnant 3 months ago
>perfectly okay with that
>she's great, life is great

So yeah, I guess I would marry a black woman.

You are weird...

"Wanna fuck that girl?" "Hmm, what's her IQ?" are you fucking kidding me

Kek

what's weird with girls farting? it's natural haha

Exactly. And 9 times out of 10. at least with my girl, she's usually just acting bratty so I'll put her in her place or give her attention. Almost every time she tries to bitch at me or backtalk me, it ends with me pounding her over a chair and her screaming "choke me daddy".

Wouldn't trade it for the world.

If I lick her ass she will not do it

Absolutely. I love black women. The fact that I'd trigger the Trumpcucks by doing it is just a bonus.

I never thought you could spot a 13-year-old in 5 words until just now.

My nigga.

A literal wizard from Virginville

I put those bitches in their place. I show them who's the alpha male, ME.

what a fartbox haha

omg yes. real african black women are hot as fuck. not the tribal ones, but from like real cities and not mudhuts.

they have much more slender faces and bodies than black american woman.

Is it the east Africans you like? Slender faces makes me think Ethiopian, and they really do have some seriously beautiful women.

That's how ya gotta do it, bro. You can pretend that this dynamic is just some incel rambling if you want, but that's just how some relationships work. Love the girl like crazy, but she'll be the first to tell you she acts out for the attention.

GET OFF THE INTERNET BILL !
WE'RE GOING TO BRUNCH WITH MY MOTHER !

Pounded out some black chicks and dated a few, but idk if I'd marry one. She'd have to be incredible. Then again, I don't wanna marry anyone.

i think so. ive only seen a few african girls IRL, in wash DC.

trying to search for real african girls on the net just gets you our fat american slobs. (and jada fire). gotta search by country