IF WE BARGAINED WOULD YOU DIE

>Bane, hand over the flight plan.

Now is not the time for bargaining.
That comes later.

Watch it Pavel!

>Movie has been out for like five hours
>There's already Baneposting memes

Jesus fuck

This is what happens when you put quips in a movie.

It came out over a week ago here, what kind of third world country do you live in?

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY REPETETIVE

That scene was just the Sup Forums dimension, reliving the plane scene over and over for eternity.

DUDE CONTEMPORARY POP CULTURE LMAO

>nofun.jpg

In all seriousness though what is it with people hating Marvel movies because of the quips? Is it because it's not "deep" enough for you? They made those stories for entertainment. Literally for showing off actions and cool effects that superheroes do to appeal to masses. When people come to the cinema to watch Marvel films they're expecting to be entertained and to have fun. Not leaving the theater with brooding feeling and gloomy memories. You literally criticize it for being what it is in the first place.

The ending is literally from Doctor Who except done worse.

People are sick of them because they started out as heartfelt and now just adhere to a formula. Didney Whirl sees what works and they won't let anyone deviate from what is proven to make money. To the point where they go over the movie before it comes out and hire writers after the fact to inject more of what they want into it. That's why Wright left Ant Man.

>being this much of a pleb

Pandering to the lowest common denominator isn't fun, it's trashy, and at times borderline fourth wall breaking. Every quippy moment felt so out of place against the mystic warrior-monk background of the movie.

>and now just adhere to a formula
And this is wrong why? They make money and people who watch them are entertained. You could argue that creating the same thing over and over again would be boring but it established a rule that "watching marvel = prepare for quip and superhero action" and so anyone who decides to buy a ticket would be prepared of what they're about to watch. You want non-quip stuff? Go watch non-marvel movies. Simple as that.

>Pandering to the lowest common denominator isn't fun, it's trashy.
According to what? You? Because you're soo special and has different taste? My nephew and niece loved watching them (Marvel movies) and it's a good feeling to see them enjoying themselves with their favorite superheroes. Not everything has to suit yout taste user.

>muh art is subjective

The most /r/ argument possible. Let's not criticise anything, or even give an opinion on anything, because people have different tastes. It's just a pseudointellectual shield for plebs like you to defend their plebbiness. The truth is, it's "not a movie for me" because I'm not a mouthbreathing manchild simpleton who laps up all the technicolour turds that Disney spoon-feeds him.

If you want to criticize something don't make it about the very reason it was created in the first place. It's because everytime a marvel discussion came up their arguments are always "le too much quippy mcquip." Try argumenting in different way like why does Strange suddenly able to master Eye of Agamoto when he barely ables to create magic shield? Why does the cape like him? How come the other masters of the temple are so weak that they get one shot by Karcillius? Surely the title "Master" means they're able to fend off the attack for at least an hour? These things are arguments that would move the discussions. Not constant babbling of quips.

>lets not discuss the tone of the movie, let's only discuss internal logic

You need to be eighteen to use this website

For you, there is no "later"

BANE
I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

¿Bañe?

This is pretty pathetic.

Oh dear, he wants to discuss comic book logic instead of filmmaking. I think Reddit is more your speed, friend.