>nothing personnel
ahh yes I remember the autism in this one just like it was yesterday

Its called satire you dip

I'm trying to keep it afloat but we are falling through the pages

I don't think you understand the pit that is sonic kids

i think i know this author

>all men are pigs because im a pig

what a faggot.

This is true though. Gender isn't the same thing as biological sex. There are two sexes, male and female (or 3 if you include intersex). Gender is defined by culture. Western culture traditionally has two genders (man and woman) but other cultures have different genders. Some Native American groups have a third gender called "two-spirit" for anyone who doesn't conform to the traditional two genders. In fact, the Navajo even have four genders.

There are examples of different genders being defined by different cultures all around the world. In Hawaii, and in some countries in SE Asia, there are three genders as well. There are many more examples of this but I'm too lazy to look them up.

Sex is biology, gender is defined by your culture. There's a reason why doctors ask for their patients sex rather than their gender. Doctors (and the vast majority of modern scientists) understand the difference between sex and gender.

>759809218
gender is SOMETIMES defined by culture, not always.

Where does this kind of stuff come from?

isn't this the same bitch that changed her mom's pills and killed her?

sure is satan

It's funny because the bone structure doesn't match at all

No... Gender is always defined by culture. In our culture (western), we define gender as being identical to sex. Just because we think gender is the same as sex, doesn't mean gender isn't defined by culture. Our culture defines gender as being the same as sex.

The post I was replying to was implying that gender is defined by chromosomes. This isn't true. Even if the person's culture believes that gender is the same as sex, it's still the person's culture creating that definition.

The concept of gender isn't at all defined by biology. It's ALWAYS defined by culture.

From the depts of hell

Yeah but the person who writes those comics is fucking deluded

By the way all of their characters are in elementary school and they're all on hormone blockers and shit because they support that shit.

I'm a transguy and I think this shit is retarded.

Think so.

stupid

Haaa dumbb

I can't imagine where else it could

So he actually knows shit about biology, just not about cultural bullshits

so if we define it the same as sex why can't you accept our culture and try to force your culture onto us?

Never fails to make me cringe so hard my anus is inside out

Well sure I'm absolutely not putting my full support behind the far left/sjw. I agree that people take things too far and can be crazy (including the author of those comics).

All I was saying is that gender =/= sex, and that gender is defined by culture. It just bothers me when people use the two terms interchangeably and try to use biology to argue against gender non-conforming people.

Turns out it was a hoax... she faked it.

this is not cringe it's hot

don't worry, they have that covered too

Transguy here. I'm not forcing any culture. I feel physically sick and severely unsettled when I'm identified as a girl, just like you probably wouldn't feel too great if you went outside and everyone assumed you were female.

There can be biological and scientific reasons for why someone is transgender. It's not a choice, no matter what Tumblr tries to tell you about how they can just choose to stop being cisgender. Body dysphoria is a real diagnosis.

It's not about culture. I just am who I am.

would fuck

haha fuck i know a few girls id do this too

>naturally gravitated towards the nuts

>old news is old
thanks for bringing us the latest news user

Please tell us what culture exactly ever defined gender as different from sex.

Cultures change an adapt. Why should an outdated western model for gender and sex (which has been rejected by almost every western biologist/social scientist) be held onto and defended?

I really wasn't trying to defend trans people/gender non-conforming people. All I'm arguing is that gender isn't the same thing as sex. As a culture, we define gender one way, and other cultures define it another way. To say that gender is determined by X/Y chromosomes is wrong. Sex is determined by chromosomes, gender is determined by culture. That's all I'm saying.

You can believe that there are only two genders and that they align with the two sexes, but to say that gender is the same as sex is wrong. Even in our western society with our western ideas about gender, gender and sex are different ideas.

a rim jobs one thing

what do you do when you are in a situation where you are being called out by something like this?

He said gender was based on chromosomes. That's not biology, that's just incorrect. Sex is determined by chromosomes, gender is not. A biologist/doctor would never say that gender is determined by chromosomes, because gender isn't linked to biology.

The boy in that comic may think that there are only two genders (because that's what western culture traditionally believes), but to say gender is the same as sex, or that gender is determined by chromosomes, is incorrect.

My motto is if you look like a guy I'll call you a guy, and if you look like a girl I'll call you a girl. Don't care what you identify yourself as, if you pull off looking like a guy then good for you, but if you look like a dyke don't expect me to go out of my way to call you something you're not

Never been in such a situation because the smell of these people chases me off way before it comes to that.

If your legit coolio
If fag kys also
Tits or gtfo

Its people like you who enable worthless know nothings to go on living comfortably on your parents dime by teaching nonsense to young suburbanites

"The fuck did you say genderless stupid piece of shit"

>thinking this is not ironic

that makes me angry and sad

>feeding your dog grapes.

Absolutely unfit to take care of an animal they refuse to try and understand

Id say it is about 50/50

How come you think it's a "western model"? What other models are there?

Well, except that mentally ill fantasy you are trying to push. Is there any other established "model".

I literally gave multiple examples in my first post.

Multiple Native American groups including the Navajo, an indigenous Hawaiian group, and multiple SE Asian groups.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

I'm really enjoying the aggressive gender vs sex argument happening in the background of this

Yeah he's hot

There are numerous other cultures that define more than two genders. I've already listed a few of them.

At least he didn't insult Islam...

This is the Sup Forums i remember

My tits are hairy and losing their shape.
Because I've been on testosterone for a long time.
You don't want to see them.

Also I gotta go.

but our western culture defines sex and gender as the same thing, you said so yourself, and you're trying to force your culture onto us. I know culture changes and adapts but usually for the better, and leading people to believe they can change their sex and gender whenever they want isn't helping anyone at all.

That's the thing, these delusions only grow well in "safe spaces" and "bubbles" of mentally ill people, as long as they don't have to deal with reality. Then they come here to get some idiots to hate them to enforce those delusions. They try to never get into situations where they would have to actually deal with rational thought.

contact your friendly neighbourhood RWDS

Is transguy the same as transdude or is it more like transfella

I live in west texas so never had to deal with this bullshit