Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
youtube.com/watch?v=bG5Vf-0DSfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA
youtube.com/watch?v=dFJNSgQHx4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

HE'D RATHER HAVE

I used to love James but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer.

He hates being the nerd but that's all he's got and he has to keep playing the character to maintain a living. His movie, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real film maker, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has a broken baby, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding.

I think he'd kill himself if not for the baby, but with his wife's reputation I doubt it's even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.

A NIGGER

What is this meme about his wife cheating

James unJUSTed himself. This pasta isn't allowed here anymore.

You should be embarrassed how fucking stale your memes are

His wife wrote an article on his website once so I guess he's a cuck now.
This is literally the entire basis of the meme.

Typical

Ok James.

How's the wifi connection in your cuckshed, James? Strong enough to upload YouTube videos?

It goes beyond that and you know it lol. He's still a cuck. His baby is also braindead or some shit like that. Yeah. he's fucked

>monster madness over
>avgn episodes once every 3 months
>board james even less frequent
>pretty much just J&M Mondays only regular output

Is he semi-retired or something?

Didn't he un-cuck himself not long ago?

yes

What's his name again?

He probably got a real job now that he has a retarded kid he has to pay for

>Too much of a bitch to say something
>uncucked

Yeah, nah

He's an idiot with terrible taste.

>muh King Kong
>muh Universal movies

James Rolfe.

What I don't get about these threads, is why would you hate someone so much who has been one on the forefront of making high quality content on Youtube and has almost never done anything rude to anybody in his professional life. It must take some really depressing scumbag to try to make fun of a genuinely great and honest person.

Angry Nintendo Nerd

>why would you hate someone
no, the avgn cuckness and rlm copypastas are made because we love them and want to make some meta entertainment about them

I love James. He's youtube's Mark Borchardt. I love his passion for filmmaking even though his movie wasn't great, and he seems like a really nice guy.

I totally agree. The cuck stuff is so forced, I just don't get the joke.
He seems like a really nice guy; I've heard he's even fairly shy. There's no sport in making fun of him.

James you should really go check on your wife instead of posting online. Remember how you two had a child with "problems" during birth? Yeah she's never gonna forgive you for being the father to it. She's thinking of other men buddy. Please, just go to sleep

This is beyond my personal enjoyment of James' content. He's gone out of his way to try to include his fans into his personal life by sharing his faults and his worries, however I would bargain that you have never stuck your neck out and shared something very personal on the internet, tied back to your own name and with millions of people knowing about it. You shitpost these threads on Sup Forums for almost two years, reposting the same content you didn't even make and running the same stale jokes into the ground. You're a fucking joke, my man. You're the Amy Schumer of Sup Forums. Cunnybot is better than you.

As if trying to prove his point

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
youtube.com/watch?v=bG5Vf-0DSfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA
youtube.com/watch?v=dFJNSgQHx4Q
Neck yourself, OP.

Did you even watch the video? You fucking cuck.