Just curious Sup Forums, were you guys able to pull your foreskin all the way back after you hit puberty...

Just curious Sup Forums, were you guys able to pull your foreskin all the way back after you hit puberty? I'm much older now but I still can't do it. I know what you're all gonna say, get it cut. Well if worst comes to worst I will, but having a dry crusty dick doesn't sound nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/amp/s/m.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching?amp=1
phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need some answers man, this is the only place I want to ask.

>get it cut
don't. ever.
use the stretching exercises m8

and buy yourself these thingies

why not, I really dont wanna lose nerves in my dick n shit

read it wrong nvm

you guys will probably be grossed out by this but what's the best way to actually clean my nob

there's so many reasons why circumcision should be avoided at all costs. I'm really feeling lazy to post all of them right now but here's a quick rundown
>girth and length decreases due to tightness
>glans becomes dry and keratinized
>a lot of sensibility is lost

1. Getting it cut only reduces need for hygene maintenance. It doesn't give you crusty dick
2. I didnt know uncut people couldn't pull it back... that sounds terrible... like a forever condom over the most sensitive part...

you can pull it back if you're normal, but there's a thing you can get called phismosis which makes the foreskin tighter than it should be

> it doesn't get tight you just loose excess skin
> my dick isn't dry and crusty
> I'm still very sensitive where it counts... the glans. Skin on the shaft doesn't matter

However there are many benefits to cutting like fucking hygene to begin with

From what i've heard, you can get 2 options. one with it all off, one with only part off. the best bet is to talk to your doc. you don't have to choose right then, so go in and see what they say. hell, you might not even need to do anything quite so drastic

That sounds terrifying

>Getting it cut only reduces need for hygene maintenance. It doesn't give you crusty dick
kys
also it doesn't reduce hygiene maintenance, you still want to wash your dick every day you nasty brainlet

Is there a way I can wash my nob without it hurting like a motherfucker? I haven't actually done it properly yet

It's not the worst, I can pull it back to a certain degree. I can get it to the point where I can see the dick hole and some red around it

Ad hominem attacks and no sources for your info tell me youre trying to be argumentative to start a fire. My dick feels good inside a woman and that's all that matters. It's just a bonus that i didn't have terrible smegma problems when i was younger.

Love you bro.

At least there's that.

If I just stretch the foreskin lightly each day will it eventually fix? Or do I have to go more with it if you get me?

you don't know what uncut feels like, that's the difference and the truth is you will never know. it can feel good to you but you'll never know how good it could've felt
cutfags get smegma as well just so you know and it appears after weeks of not washing

yeah it only takes a few weeks, that's how much it took me at least
google.es/amp/s/m.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching?amp=1

Thanks man, but how do I wash in that time though? I'm too afraid to touch my dick lmao

I'm happy I'm not a cutfag or have phimosis

Good thing i wash myself often enough. And i don't feel bad about how it could have felt. I just feel good. I'm glad you think you feel better than i do though. I'm still gonna help my son out and get rid of his useless skin though. Just like you can make your choice to not do that to any kids you have. Isn't it nice to be able to be free to make our own choices in life?

you don't have to wash the glans, don't worry even though it's covered the foreskin keeps it clean and hydrated

how bout you let your kids decide for themselves intead of depriving them of something they'll never be able to get back?

Well i had my dick pulled back by my doctor when I was 12 hurt like a bitch but I could pull it back to clean it ever since but all she did was pull it back it's a bit painful doesn't hurt that much though

>Isn't it nice to be able to be free to make our own choices in life?
yeah it's nice, and that's something your parents didn't grant you and you're dead set on not granting your children

Yes, use a shower head not a fucking garden hose.

Notice how I'm not telling you what to do with your kids. Because in the end this argument doesn't matter as much as you want it to.

The hygiene argument is absolute bullshit.

You don't need to wash your right foot if you cut it out, but you're still missing your right foot.

Just don't be a fucking slob and actually wash your fucking dick once in a while.

mine was tight as fuck, had sex with it not able to pull back but it actually hurt abit even if i was drunk.

I stretched it every day for a while until one day it magically pulled back, it got kind of stuck there but eventually i got it back to normal. since that day i was able to pull it back and clean the nasty smegma that had been stuck for years

Because it's my opinion that it's the logically better and more hygenic choice.

You dont wash your cock? You just let the air get to your exposed dick?

Dude stop, uncut fags are more argumentative and self righteous than fucking muslims. You say anything at all they will attack you. It's easier not to argue with an idiot so just stop posting.

also there's a bunch of specific online forums for foreskin stretching and stuff and I highly recommend you visit them sometime in case you have any type of doubts

False equivalence doesn't make your argument true. Its more like not needing your umbilacle cord. Or your appendix. You cut the umbilacle cord off because it's unnecessary. You take out the appendix if you get appendicitis.

I honestly think you're just trying to justify something you had no say in

Good point. It's like trying to argue with a child who insists they are older than me. I'm just trying to get them to agree they are allowed their opinions just as much as i am is all. But i suppose that is too much ti ask too lol

Uncut here. I was taught at an early age that I had to wash my dick by pulling back on the foreskin.

Never had any smegma. People attribute smegma to being uncut, while it is actually due to having very poor personal hygiene to begin with.

You could cut your son's hands off, that way he'll never have to worry about dirty nails.

foreskin does have an important function though. the umbilical cord detaches by itself. and yeah you cut the appendix WHEN it gets infected not as soon as you're born

Alrighty

>implying youll ever procreate
lmao

This almost always comes down to a case of 100% uninformed or ignorant parenting.

Not teaching people about their bodies natural functions seems to be a universal thing.

The tl;dr about foreskin is it is still attached basically when you are born. It should retract naturally and can be fully pulled back by as young as 2 or 3 years old.

It is your parents fault that they didn't keep an eye on this as you aged. Not having it fully retracted and talked to hygiene wise is just sad by your age. This should be up their with someone telling you to use soap on your armpits.

Lol i never saw it like that. I only ever saw it as good since the first time i saw an uncut dick. Honestly i never cared until i realized uncut guys care so much. It seems like you guys need to have validation for some reason.

Except that foreskins do serve a purpose.

Again, false equivalency is a logical fallacy. You can't convince someone with that kind of argument.

>You could cut your son's hands off, that way he'll never have to worry about dirty nails.

That's a shit analogy.

>case A: no bad effects other than like three days of discomfort
>case B: permanent, crippling injury
>you: "They're the same!"

>can be fully pulled back by as young as 2 or 3 years old
this isn't true though, a lot of kids can't naturally pull back the foreskin until the age of 12

My parents mentioned it to me, but I never really understood it to well. I thought they meant the foreskin as outside of it but yeah..

Got a wife begging me for kids. So the implication is justified.

I defo couldn't find info about this shit anywhere before now, I didn't know it was a thing. I was starting to consider circumcision.
Thanks user.

there's actually a lot of info just type foreskin/phimosis stretching exercises in google and you'll get links to a bunch of useful sites and forums

There's also C: Not cutting the foreskin and never having any problem by washing your penis when you take a bath.

But of course, a bath is too much of a hurdle for the average Sup Forumstard.

A simple google search says otherwise. 2-3 would be the earliest, not the norm. 12 is highly irregular FYI.

I want someone to discuss in detail how you are meant to wash your glans when there it is painful as fuck. Is exposing it to the water good enough or do I have to painfully rub soap against it?

Replace Sup Forumstard with child and you're correct. Chikdren can't be responsible for hygene which is why it makes things easier to remove the foreskin. Not to mention when people get older and grow up with bad hygene. If anything it's a simple preventative measure.

No soap is needed. Use your hands to direct water onto it gently when you're showering and your fingers to run along the surface.

Before you know it there will be zero pain associated with any activity you do down there.

The easiesy way to clean under a tight helmet?

When you piss, pinch close the opening and fill it up with piss. Let it go when full. Do this forever onwards now.

I only do it once or twice each piss time and I have absolutely no problems (43yo, start when 13yo). No hygiene issues, no smell, supple glands everything good.

Do not, however:
- force you piss out either filling or normal
- cause pain when filling (unless the skin is stuck to the glands then see a doctor about it)
- overfill the space
- panic when chunks of cheese fly out in the piss stream becuase you never washed under it you dirty fuck.
- be tempted to eat the cheese.

OP here, I think I'm definitely gonna stand away from being cut. I don't wanna lose nerves and have a dry dick, it is not normal and if it was we would not have foreskin in the first place.

Stop jerking off

provided me a good kek, I shall attempt it sooner or later.

That's probably the worst idea, considering 0 progress will be made if I don't fap

>You're all gunna say it.

Nigga no. Getting a circumcision way after infancy is a v bad idea. Stretch that shit. Gently. Carefully. Every time you shower. Or if you're a dirty mf just three times a day at least. It's a little easier to do without a boner. Btw.

I'm glad I made this thread now, cause I don't want it to be awkward af when I'm older. Thanks Sup Forums

DO NOT USE soap on your dick glans...

...unless you actually have a dirty knob (grease and itchy dick?, playing in the 'mud'?, cake crumbs from the last fat slut who gobbled your fat?)

You don't want to kill off the normal flora of your juicy bits. You can cause more harm that good.
Same with females; soap is bad for vagina and clit.

No soaps unless you really have to. Just exposed it to a shower stream.

That's why circumsicion is so popular in the US.
If you are an underage fag just wait some more, if not, see a doctor or find a way to enlarge your penis.

It works well with my patients who don't like anything sharp near the genitals. It is something they can do by themselves easily and dorsn't cost anything.

When it is cold and the warm rush over a cool glans is magic!

Try it but do it gradually, Eventually start to pull back the foreskin more and more to stretch the opening. This will cause minor pain of major if you do it too fast. (average time is about 6months).

Remember to shake well.

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/

thank me later user, i fixed my tight foreskin, its easy

Since I'm underage and this thread is starting to die I thought I'd ask if it is bad if my foreskin is tight at 15? I want some genuine advice instead of some autist screaming at this lol

its phimosis or webbed penis if the later they can just cut the web freeing the foreskin
if the former you may need at least a trim at the top just ask the doctor to leave as much foreskin as possible.