By order of Commissar shota the 2nd shota thread is opened

By order of Commissar shota the 2nd shota thread is opened

How is everyone =3

Im good, takong bf to work then monhun and updating the thread when i get home. You?

posting shota whilst i wait for my nice hot bath to run.

Please fuck off and die.

Love you to user

A bath sounds nice, i haven't had one in a while as we only have showers xD

rip your missing out

But hot showers were great too lol

but standing is effort. plus there is nothing like just laying in a bath scrolling though shota threads

True,well maybe when I move in a few years ill get a place with a bath.
Also yay home, monster hunter time!

Have fun user. and yeh maybe you'll get a nice house with a nice trap wife to bathe with you

Hallo
These threads are comfy

No trap wife, not my thing. My cub bf is fine tho
And ill still be here posting too

Hello again! How are you?

Hello ^^ welcome to the peaceful shota

what's the best booru for lewd shota?

can we get some teen shota please?
my HDD has died recently and i lost it all

Eh trap bf or a cute bf is fine for me. i just wish i wasnt so alone =(

Coming right up for you sir

thank you :*

Why this isn't a spiderman thread?

Awww well I'm sure you'll find someone eventually. Honestly its kinda luck

There's not many active ones tbh

I shall try

Doing well. Trying to convince myself to get up and clean my kitchen after making dinner and watching the boyfriend lose at OW. You?
Hello hello. It's notably less toxic here than in other generals, knock on wood

I know until recently i had a cute Latvian Bf but we broke up and now im all alone rip

Spidey Shota on the case already

Playing monster hunter. Still gonna steal any drv3 pics you post btw. Glad you're doing good :3

We are a kind family here. i mean i was depressed most of yesterday and still am today but the anons in these shota threads did their best to cheer me up and didnt tell me to kms.

also, is there anything similar to Boku No Pico?

Lame :( you can prolly get another cutie soon!

I love the smell of shota in the morning

But how =( i met my last bf in college and now im nearly done with college and then its out into the world. im to scared to touch dating apps either guess ill just die.jpg

Its is a nice pure smell

Its fucking glorious

/soc/ maybe?

/soc/ ? i dont Sup Forums much so i dont relaly know much outside the walls of shota city

Is that an actual character in your pic, or is it just a generic character tied to nothing?

I'm scouring the internet trying to fill up my kokichi folder as we speak. I just finished drv3 and I'm doing the salmon whatever part tomorrow. Here I thought they couldn't make a character I liked more than Nagito then this little shit came along
I'm glad you have that outlet, user. Glad to come out of lurking to try to contribute

Oliver. he is a Volcaloid character like Len.

It's like a board for meeting people etc. It's ok

I need to finish drv3, I only beat the first chapter but he caught my interest early lol

Sounds interesting maybe if i can work up the courage.

Anyway im off to sit in my bath and lurk this thread on my phone so keep up the posts

I unironically shouted "pledge to protect!!" the second he came on screen. DR has the best shotas. You should definitely finish it, but thanks for telling me now I'll avoid spoiler images

Have fun, ill be posting sporadically cuz Mon hun

I beat the first 2 but I have v3 on my CPU so I'm not home enough to play it and then my ps4 distracts me lol. And I mean spoilers are okay since I don't know context I guess lol

How is everyone?

I'm good, how are you?

True, but even the damn box art for this game led me astray.. though that might have been intentional
I'm finding no lewds. Damn Tumblr and their aversion to shota/lolicon

Not bad, tad bored though.

Well if the rest of the game is as wtf as the opening then its gonna be dann good lol. I can usually only find sfw shota on tumblr

Trying to figure out why my ps4 keeps clutching out on me stopping me from monster hunting D:

Maybe you should spend less time doing lewd stuff with people that are already in a relationship and get out there :^)

meirl

hush tho its a secret

Lets not pollute the shota thread with anger now

I'm not mad tho, just dissapointed and disgusted.

Y'all two are still cute af

Thanks.

As much as I love drama imma stay outta y'alls shit lol

If you want to trade words m 8 lets not do it in public. this is a place for people to be happy and post shota

Sorry about the spill over. i had no intention to have that stuff follow me sorry user =/

>Tfw have to go to class but want to stay with the shotas
It's not fair!

I shall keep threads running all day dont worry user

The real mvp

It happens, no foul.

Shota threads are commissar shotas area of expertise!

Lets have some cute shota to clam the tension here!

hopefully not with content like that. might as well just skip it