lets hear your ideas Sup Forums,i need a good plan

nice try fbi

no,,really its all hypothetical,,i need good,sound ideas

Me personally
> Befriend person
> Make sure person is into rave/parties
> If not make them interested
> Tell friend you are going to rave
> Give him some drug or something (Or hell a coffe pill for that matter)
> But it is poisoned
> Make sure you are in the middle of nowhere when you do this
> Most raves are a bit off anyways
> Dump the body at convenient location
> Drive off to other side of town or something and buy a hotdog or something (Aliby)

It is an age old question we know you are not serious. user was probably just joking. And if he was not he surely is retarded.

any ideas?

This is me lmao

Be O.J. Simpson.

i dunno.kinda sketchy,too many things that can go wrong

Nah driving takes too much time for an alibi. Also you would immediatly be a suspect due to him dying on his way to the rave you wanted to attend with him. He will most likely tell others where he thinks he's gonna be that night.

I heard a story recently about some chomo pastor who assaulted some little asian girl and is now on the run.

It made me think, this is the opportunity to carry out the perfect murder.

If you found him hiding somewhere, and nobody else knew, you could easily murder him and leave his corpse and you would be one of millions of people who could be suspected of his killing.

Obviously I would buy a cheap sweater, sweat pants, a new pair of cheap sneakers, etc. Maybe bash his brains in with a wooden bat or a 2x4. Once it's all said and done I would just build a bon fire and throw everything into it and make sure its burnt to ashes.

I don't have a record. I imagine that as long as I kept my body covered, hands covered, scalp covered, and destroyed everything used in the crime that I could get away with it, assuming that there is no direct connection between me and thr victim and no witnesses. An alibi wouldn't hurt either just in case.

Also, I wouldn't feel bad about it. If I hypothetically bashed in the brains of a man who was caught on camera being a chomo. Then worst case scenario, I go to prison with a chomo murder case on my hands, which wouldn't be the worst way to enter the pen.

its ok Jeff,its a hypothetical thread

> Suprise Rave. He won´t have time. Alternativly you disappear with him and leave the car somewhere. But you change identity exe.
What could go wrong if you carry out the plan as intended. Of course it is not for everyone you would have to be borderline psychopath for this to work good but I assume that the question allows that type of thinking.

> Takes to long. Really? Or just have a friend cover you up saying you played games with him or something. Could have a voice actor to pretend to be you (As a gag or something). The voice actor is the only one that knows and if you can make him work black there is no evidence.

ok,good luck finding him,,,also i dont mean just a random killing,lets say its your wife or husband or a close family member,or someone you know,,the investigation will include you

>can it be done perfect?
yes, many crimes remain still unsolved, duh.
>can you get away with it?
yes
>whats the best way to do it?
non rational and non close people killing target.
In the ultimate case of not being sure of getting away with it make a 2 year plan going to psychiatrist for anxiety issues. Lose progressively contact with family members. So you can have a backup plan in court with alleged brain problems.
too lazy to elaborate more.

>select target with no relation to you. A complete stranger
>stab, shoot or piano wire to death
>wrap body in plastic and haul to car
>take to somewhere abandoned to hack off limbs to be burned deep within a forrest. Have a bite if so inclined.
>mash head to pulp and burn along with torso
>wrap all burned components in plastic
>bury all remains of fire
>drive at least 150-200 km away and bury each component individually at least 4 foot down
>cover with compost/manure and a lot of water
>fill in hole
>leave and repeat for each body part
>possibly plant a sapling at each site

im thinking poison,toxin,or such

>yes, many crimes remain still unsolved, duh.
many unsolved crimes are old cases,the advancement of dna analisys and forensic science today leave very little to no margin of sucess

It cannot be someone you dislike or someone that others are aware that you dislike. That will raise supsicion. The murder cannot be performed in any kind of way that leaves evidence, such as killing with a sharp or blunt weapon. Nothing that will get any of their DNA on your or leave your DNA with them. The best way in my opinion would be cyanide in a beverage since cyanide kills very quickly. Slow acting poisons will be detected and they'll be revived in a hospital. There also cannot be any traces of you obtaining the poison either. If you become a suspect, your search history on your phone or computer could be used against you. It should be a poison that you can manufacture yourself. Also, the things you use to manufacture the poison cannot be purchased in a close time frame, or be things that you have no legitimate reason for buying. Best way as well is to purchase them in person with cash. If you try to be sneaky and purchase these things far from where you live, that can raise suspicion in an investigation. I'm not sure how it would be traced back to you if you pay in cash, but it's not a risk worth taking. When you poison someone's beverage, it has to be in a situation where you're in an environment with many other people at the time of poisoning. If you're found the be the only person near them before they die, you're an immediate suspect an likely will be caught. If you're intending to kill a stranger, this would work best in a public situation, however I doubt that if you intend to kill someone you'd choose someone you don't know. Doing this at a crowed bar, nightclub, or concert would work the best, because literally anyone could have done it. You just can't have any evidence on you, such as the container that the poison is held in, unless you found a way to discard it and made sure that you didn't leave any DNA or fingerprints on it. Having it in a quickly dissolving capsule would be optimal.

whew..im tired just from readig,thats alot of work

traceable substances

I'm not trying to find anyone, it was a purely hypothetical post.

As for killing a spouse or family member, beats me. Whenever that shit happens you will be the automatic first person of interest in the case. The cops will be all over your shit and they will be keeping a very close eye on you.

I guess that's why people try to hire hitmen to whack their spouses, because it allows you to be in another town at work surrounded by witnesses at the moment your spouse is murdered.

t. retards R us

ok,i get you,but...where does one buy cyanide or make it for that matter? how the hell am i suposed to make anything lethal?

off by one dammit

cyanide is found in very small amounts in apple seeds. with a LOT of apples and the right equipment, I'm sure you're be able to extract the cyanide. Google it with a VPN or proxy

kill them with kindness

Drive by

You dont want to be caught do you?

As far I am aware unless the perpetrators DNA is on their name data base is useless. Beside for relating future crimes. If said person gets caught.
An yeah I am aware any hair, skin, small cloth tissue, car tracks huh, anything on a person can contain data revealing clues. Still most of the time is not really enough to close the case. But when they have that and the name it put so much pressure on the perpetrator leading to a confession or semiconfession that get framed

Stabbing or shooting leaves evident behind, which indicates that the victim is not just kidnapped, but killed, thus the law enforcement will focus on finding the killer rather than focus on finding the victim. That takes away lots of time.

No it doesn't ?
It's still very easy to get away with a murder

You dont have to worry about dna evidence or the weapon used so long as the killing is random. If its random the police will have no reason to suspect you, thus they wont run your dna against their samples.

this

Then use the piano wire option tard brain

It's unlikely someone looking to commit a murder is going to kill a stranger

Heard of serial killers before?

unless it's just for the sake of killing like most serial killers

Vigilantism. Kek. Been tried.

most murders aren't committed by serial killers

Co to major city that is at least 500 miles from your hometown, preferably outside your state and where you have no relation to anyone, using only cash for every purchase. Take a walk in the middle of the night on shady part of town. Shoot random person and keep waling without turning back. Go back to hometown and get rid of evidence along the way, hundreds of miles away from the city where you murdered random person

Correct.

But many are.

You're just not allowed to lose are you?

But most serial killers do murder randoms

Distance is key

nice quads user

>checked

give them aids

ok

Quads of truth, the other user is a sad faggot

a major city is going to have witnesses. shady part of town just means more cops. how did you get to the city? did you walk? take the bus? drive? hope you slept in the woods every single night of the trip

Only 61% of murders are solved. It’s probably higher these days due to DNA and electronics.

I’d be much more worried about forensic CPU evidence and cell phone tower pings than DNA or fingerprints (both of which are pretty difficult to gather).

THAt knife made of ice and then burn it

> Befriend person
You fucked up
You are now a likely suspect

Fuck all this complicated bs.
Wait for some COMPLETE STRANGER to walk along a field path alone and at night. Shoot them with the silenced gun you obtained AT LEAST months ago on the black market in a different city or state. Now get the fuck off with a stolen bike that does not have a light. As you come closer to where you live dump the bike in a river or so and walk back home.Do all this whilst wearing gloves and a scarf that you, as well as the rest of your dark clothing, accuired AT LEAST months ago in a different city or state and never wore before (also pay those in cash just to be safe). Bury the clothes deep in a forrest in the next days and you will most likely be fine. Your alibi is that you were sleeping.

>Only 61% of murders are solved.
I'd be interested to that broken down by income/race/social class/etc

That is, are 100pct of rich people murders solved and 2pct of poor?

you are gonna leave foot and bike trails everywhere in a field path or even the forest.

obviously don't take your phone or any trackable thing with you btw.

Then wear very common shoes. Or don't, because a shoe print ain't shit without mountains of other evidence.

You've watched way too much CSI.

Depends on the target. Somebody you know? You're going to be in the suspect pool. Random person? Serial killers do it all the time and it takes a while to catch them.

Best way to kill somebody is marry them and then slowly whittle away at their self respect until they an hero.

if you kill some rando, sure

This. Phones are the current main clue target for crimes.
Anyone knows if pre-smart are phones are easily location pinpointed via tower pings?

if your country's police isn't a bunch of wankers the only way to not get caught is to make sure there's isn't a body to be found so no investigation, once they start investigating you're 100% fucked if you're on the list of potential suspects, so if you want to kill someone you have any kind of relations with you can forget about it, now if you want to kill someone you know making sure there isn't a single trace left and you aren't the prime suspect is the most basic stuff then you have to be ready to lie and live that lie for potentially the rest of your life without ever being inconsistent about it, it requires both the most perfect rigour and mental fortitude that most people do not have

Hm, didn't think about that but the police will probably be unable to link the bike or the foot prints to you

Why bother with a silenced gun? A silencer turns a gun shot from a 5 block radius noise to a 3 block radius noise.

This guy has it right. Doesn't matter how cool you think you are, if you're in the suspect pool, the cops will sniff you out. People have very good bullshit detectors, and cops have a lot of experience with bullshit. You will crack.

Witnesses aren’t very reliable. For example, I’m from west, TX so i can drive to nice part of houston and leave my car at a parking garage during the day. Walk till nightfall to shitty part of city, put on rubber gloves, get pre-cleaned handgun, and shoot random nigger. Keep walking without turning back. Get car following morning and skip town. On my way back to my hometown I can get into any number of oilfield lease roads and dissasemble handgun and chuck into the middle of the desert.

Become a politician and suddenly they will "just die"
Disclaimer: this is an AoE attack, not targeted.

Depending on the country you are in, no one will probably know what a silenced gun shot actually sounds like so eventual witnesses are less likely to call law enforcement immediatly

But it wont sound like a obvious gunshot.
Most people don't know how a silenced gunshot sounds. Not like in movies

Leave your phone at home playing a YouTube playlist of political vloggers, bam, alibi for loners.

It sounds like a gunshot, are you retarded?

You obviously never used a silencer before, fagot

You have been watching too many movies.

They call them suppressors for a reason, you gibbering nigger.

I think it's more than obvious that you are the one, or you have auditory aids and cant hear things properly

Everyone’s been watching too many movies

I live in the mountains in West Virginia. Have 95 acres of heavily wooded forest and a pond. My house cannot be seen from the road. My nearest neighbor is literally a mile down the road. No one has driven up my dirt driveway that isn't family for over 10 years. I could just bury them in the forest somewhere on my property.

If you give him a sketchy poisoned drug it’ll just look like an overdose when he dies so there’s no need for an alibi. Idiots overdose and die at raves all the time.

And your point is? Most people don't know what a suppressed gunshot sounds like.
Now go nerdrage somewhere else, fagot

It sounds like a gunshot

You are not very clever

>this
Within 2-3 weeks the burial site will be gona and it’s impossible to find without sniffing dogs. Supposedly if you bury the corpse with yoghurt it’ll speed up decomposition

wat

getting away with murder is a piece of cake

step 1: become president
step 2: invade country
step 3: murder like a psycho
step 4: ???
step 5: PROFIT (from the arms deals)

Scout out behavior, and figure out where they go.
If you leave no evidence there isn't any evidence. So with this in mind try to do it as cleanly as possible.

A .357 sounds more like a .38. A .38 sounds like a .22 magnum. A .22 is actually pretty quiet, as far as gunshots go. Maybe a firecracker. Those shot tracker microphones used in some cities don't have a problem with suppressed gunfire. You're a dumb nigger.

If you live somewhere with puffer fish you can easily catch one or find one washed up on shore. From it you can extract tetrodotoxin to use how you please

Go to massive rave like coachella or whatever it’s called and randomly drom cyanide in a person’s drink without them noticing

It is very common to ask graduate students earning their degree in forensic sciences to describe how to commit the "perfect" murder. Most come up with some sort of manner by which to kill someone at sea, or the middle of a large lake at night. All of the problems with where to put body, where to dispose of evidence, how to not link the disposed evidence to you are solved this way.

You guys are making this way too difficult.

>wait for person you want to kill to go outside
>run over them with an automobile
>"he just jumped out in front of me"
30,000+ people get killed this way every year in the US and drivers almost never get held responsible or suffer any penalty

as a matter of fact...

Kill the person on the highway that's surefire way.
either shoot said person from the wheel, or fucking ram said person's vehicle into a river when he goes over a bridge, I think my point should be kill said person while they are driving because if the bullet doesn't kill them maybe the car accident will.

How are you gonna do that? Person is on the sidewalk and you randomly run over them? Person is using crosswalk at a traffic light and you run a red light to kill em?

>officers i swear!! my wife just jumped in front of the car out of nowhere

fellow west virginian here. youre golden. we had an old man with Alzheimers go missing 2 years ago. he fell into a ditch and the fall leaves covered him. they didnt find the body till animals dug him out in the spring. murders dont get solved here people just go missing forever.