I want to be more like the big brained meme in (pic related). Sup Forums give me your rare facts- rarer the better...

I want to be more like the big brained meme in (pic related). Sup Forums give me your rare facts- rarer the better, and make me the smartest man in any room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVsWTkD2M6Q&t=363s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

niggers will soon kill the white race

All sex among squirrels is technically rape.

Kangaroos have 3 vaginae. I hope that activates some almonds on this Sup Forumsoard.

Blood is slightly ferrous, therefore when you lie on a floaty in a pool you will slowly align north to south.

You cannot catch a boomerang behind your back.

supplement ginko, iodine, taurine, krill oil, and chlorella don't drink tap water that will boost your iq a few points

Certain species of octopi rip off their male genitalia and throw it at the female as a way of mating

Your car key will open every 64th car of your same make and model.

Traps are gay

The Earth is closer to the Sun during winter.

Ostriches erect their penises with lymph fluid instead of blood.

Well yeah cuz iron

You can drink hand sanitizer, it has not been denatured.

green is not a creative color

all sex among animals is rape.

Christ, the texture though, it would be like a half and half mix of vodka and cum

No it isn't... are you just acting retarded?

When it's summer in the norther hemisphere it's winter in the southern hemisphere, so is the earth both closer and further away from the sun at the same time?

Tard?

Magic is real, we just can't access the quantum states where it exists. Yet.

The southern hemisphere is a Jew plot.

You can make somebody love you if you smell like a cedar tree.

that's fair

nigger do you know what ferrous means

Considering the elemental abbreviation for iron is "Fe"... gee I wonder what ferrous means...

Animals like pterodactyls and pterosaurs aren't dinosaurs, because dinosaurs are defined by a specific hip design/lineage. They are archosaurs so they shared a common ancestor with crocs and dinos

Lego hurts when you step on it because it is structurally stronger by weight than carbon fiber.

Outbreed then overtake

The rings around Neptune are banana shaped.

The closest we get to orbital dynamics on the Earth is juggling.

Bald men cannot detect the scent of pregnant turtles.

There used to be gothic people on the Crimean peninsula until the 1800th hundred.

> Be a ring
> Be a banana shaped thing

Pick one

Facts are facts, lrn2science.

The average Chinese person eats 679lbs worth of rice a year

C. Chong

>remembering a few obscure facts
>being intelligent

Glass in skyscrapers have to be engineered to withstand the impact of a frozen turkey travelling at 370kph.

No thats bullshit. I work for a car manufacturer in the security system team. Your key is coded to the VIN.

Fucking dumbass.

Magical quads checked. Also where did you get this info

It works, you useless moron. VIN numbers only hash to 6 bits.

This is wrong, because all iron in blood is oxidized
Here if you don't believe me:
youtube.com/watch?v=IVsWTkD2M6Q&t=363s

btw its octopuses (octopusses?) not octopi lol

do they watch you pretty close so you don't steal/sell keys like the dealer guys in Gone in 60 Seconds? do you get offers for this illegal stuff fairly often?

not interested in stealing anything, just curious because a few friends had their cars stolen in a very nice city that were the same manufacturer with vin keyed keys that had zero signs of break in when they were recovered

The common sparrow has more bones than a Apatosaurus.

It is thought that the center of the Earth is actually a spinning black hole as this model predicts tectonic shifts more accurately.

I'm a published geologist and this is patently false

No, im part of the engineering team, so all the cars we work on are on site.

Dox yourself

So when and where will the next big earthquake occur, smart guy? Yeah, I didn't think so.

No it hurts because of the shape you retard.

The Flynn effect in IQ is caused by fluoridated water.

Male lions cannot stand on three legs, but female lions can.

Im not even gonna bother. You literally have no clue. Try it if you dont believe me

The QWERTY keyboard wasn't designed to slow typists down as is commonly thought. It was to make it harder to accidentally make a typo that was a dirty word.

depends on what you call "big". If it's a 5-6 I'd bet Indonesia, if you're talking 8.5-9+ my bet is on cali or alaska all day long

>will boost your iq

Your use of punctuation clearly underlines this effect.

Queer is pretty easy to make using all but one of those letters

By your own admission published geologists gamble with the lives of people instead of doing their job. There's an astonishing fact right there.

>thinking knowing trivial facts and spilling them out to strangers will make you smarter

It will make you look like a douche-bag.

dont really wanna check

A black hole small enough to not tear the earth to pieces and suck it in would have to be so small, but that makes it very unstable and short-lived due to hawking radiation. So even from a physical point of view, not the user 's point of view, you are still embarrassingly wrong, faggot.

Graphite is only mined in Wales.

You are genetically closer to a carrot than to a horseshoe crab.

Electricians have discovered that continuous exposure to 120V AC current has caused their natural skin resistance to increase to the point where they can hold bare wires when they are still active.

this guy knows whats up

Earthcore is absorbing radiation from the sun constantly and transform it into mass. This leads to a slow but constant grow of the earth itself like a ballon that gets blown up slowly. One of the effects of this is the slowly decrease of the earth rotaion. Also pangea broke apart by this, shaping the landscape we have today.

>gamble with lives

If you don't want to die in an earthquake, don't live on a fault zone/system. They are gambling with their own lives

Look up the Schwarzschild radius you ignoramus.

We test cosmetics on rabbits because their natural skin oil is the closest to humans.