Fag from yesterday trying to get into girls pants. The one who was dying her hair. How do I unstick my dick in crazy?

Fag from yesterday trying to get into girls pants. The one who was dying her hair. How do I unstick my dick in crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ousaiByU1ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like it could not be easier for me and yet I can't pull the trigger. Too many red flags.

Pic related is from previous thread

She will definitely try to get more than a fuck. Best to ghost her and move on.

>"Do you want more than fwb?"
>"Oh good me neither"

Typical clinger behaviour

Stick or unstick?

Stick: tell her a time youre picking her up, pick her up, fuck, drop her off

Unstick: i dont want to fuck you anymore

I could be banging this chick in 1.5 hours if I said let's meet. But it's just not safe.

B-but sex!

Urggghh

clarify "not safe"

God help me: a stupid horny Bastard

I'm a religious fag. Getting caught up in this kind of controversy would be bad for me

Dip and slip.

Is it so hard to just meet her somewhere not obviously your home to get pussy and never talk to her again? Good lord.

Fucking run. I guarantee she is a psycho

Without her friending and messaging all the people I know?

You are probably very right

Fuck her. If she turns out to be too crazy. Take a shit in her purse in front of her. No amount of crazy chick wants to deal with that shit.

If so, then don't do it. Find your pussy elsewhere away from family and friends if you're a religious fag.

Or you could continue being a horny bastard and risk it. Either way, you seem to be looking for someone to give you an excuse to fuck her. So go do it and fuck the reputation bullshit or don't.

Not much you can do to get that pussy without having that risk of her opening her mouth.

>religiousfag
>is even considering porking a girl he has no intention of staying with

worse than a dog.

I've got a better idea. How about posting some of her nudes. She's throwing herself at you, most younger women will agree with whatever you say/want just to feel accepted.

So, post the nudes OP. Else you're full of shit.

You're extra right

Bullet dodged boys

Sounds pretty gay Bro I woulda just hit and quit

Oh Sup Forumsro, you just crushed that poor girl. She's shrugging it off then still offering to meet? Yup, she's broken. Yet still wants to fuck.

It gets worse user

Now she's guilting. Yeah, she's hurt and now retaliating.

Dude, how old is this bitch? She's acting under 25 fo sho. More like an insecure 16 year old.

Ok that's pretty rough I wouldn't hit and quit, good call user

Also, she's not talking to other guys. She's trying to recover from this death spin of rejection.

She wanted your seed user. Wanted it straight down the gullet.

>Your not the only guy I'm talking to lol
Say your joking; make her feel bad.

Don't be a bitch.

"Why not send me some pics to try and change my mind?"

sounds good ya

this, but better phrased,

Been years since I've been in the dating scene so I'm sure my wording could improve.

>Marriedfag.

no judgement, Sup Forumsro. just back into it the last year and a half.

This girl is 25

Get the nudes Sup Forumsro.

the craziness is now just pouring out of her. you did the right thing OP

>been a lesbian for 7 years

Lesbians are super fucking awkward apparently... /s. Ghost this girl.

Disturbing

holy shit you called it user i wish i had good judgment like this

She warned me

show her face i want to see her face

OP. You have disappoint.
>WHY
>AREN'T
>YOU
>GETTING
>NUDES
>?

this. just get her nudes and dip my guy

she's hitting all my sweet spots (probably red flags for you), i hope she's hot

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY, THIS.

Bout to bail. Turned into bait shit.

holy fuck dude what an easy bang and run

bitch is DESPERATE for cock

i woulda, but never again

Be gone Demon, in the name of Jesus Christ, the son of God.

Things like...

>I'm a bit crazy
>All I want to have sex only [crazy eyes]
>No, I don't want any attachment
>I just want to wear your skin
>My uncle touched me still to this day
>Daddy touched me at the exact same time but it's cool. It shows he loves me.

Iliza Schlesinger did a bit on this. Fucking gold.

Jesus OP. Don't be a fucking faggot, which is pointless for me to say since you're already being a fucking faggot.

Just read your replies to her objectively. You qualify for maximum cringe, friendo. Stop being a fucking faggot, fuck the bitch, let it ride, and own it if it comes to scandal. All THAT will do is make OTHER bitches want you, because that's how this motherfucking shit just motherfucking works.

TLDR BE A MAN FUCK THE BITCH AND NO CARE EVER

You have no power here.

Does she know where you live? If not, pork her at her house and block her on everything after that. If she knows where you work or live, that’s how you get your car keyed and tires slashed

No. Done it. They'll find out.

Bitches turn into Dick Tracy hunting down Carmen San Diego when they get hurt.

im gonna try to get a girls number in class tomorrow. we've walked and talked together.

Any advice?

Who let this pig legion out of the cage? You Satan worshippers sure are pissed huh? Back to the pit please.

Basic questions fucker.

>How long have you known her?
>Do you consider her a friend?
>Do you have good conversation together? Plenty of laughter?

Also, if you're asking about getting a number, you must be fucking 12.

Jebus OP, wtf man. You get a gift of a woman just looking to fuck, you go and fuck it all up by accusing her of the weirdest shit. If you fuck and she ends up wanting more, you fuck her off. If you meet and dont like her, tell her so. It's not that fucking hard. And hell if she has been a lesbian for this long, you get to train her, that can be fun :P. I can't understand you idiots sometimes

>1316
>1416
Replies exactly 100 apart lol

Yeah that’s where I advise caution to OP... No FBI worker in the world can match a hurt and jealous female

Don't do what I did user. Life isn't about sex. It's about being a righteous man. Honour the girl, not because you want something, which is what all the nice guys do, but because you know the path to virtue and the will of God.

Ive know her for 2 weeks

>Im mostly quiet in class
>the other day we were walking together and she was mostly talking and keeping the convo going
>talking about classes we have
>find out im in her chem class
>ask where she sits
>gonna plan to find her in lecture and ask her there
>Dont really consider her a friend yet. its only been 2 classes

oh yeah, and crazy is the best in bed, by far. I developed a rule: never let crazy know where you live.

see Amen

im 18, asshole. shes the first girl to talk to me and makes me feel comfortable. i get a good vibe from her

Hole onto innocence. These vermin will tell you to ruin your life for their own amusement

So just make it casual you vagina.

"Hey, since we're in so many classed together, why don't we exchange numbers? Notes, study, whatever."

If she's pointing out classes you have together, she noticed you. That's a good thing.

well, i dont want to be single forever like almost every faggot on here

>I just want to wear your skin
hnnng

fake post is fake

>hole

That's what we're all trying to get into there Paul. Calm it down. We can't all be virgins like you. Even in your teachings you say to get married and fuck if we feel the need to fuck. So, fuck off.

thats what i was thinking.

and i was thinking of asking her after class if she has time before her next class and if she does i'll ask if she wants to come to my dorm lounge and hang out there

good idea?

You're overthinking it user and that's the worst thing you can do.

Just relax, make it casual. Stop thinking about your "plans" and read her reaction when you mention an idea. Like coffee or whatever you fucks do these days.

Most anons, and I've been there, will be so focused on what we're going to do/say that we won't read them. So while there are multiple paths to success, we pick the wrong one because we weren't paying attention. Get out of your head, rub out a nut, then make it casual.

You won't. Do you want an unprepared, raw meal, or a feast of kings? Good things take time, commitment and adherence to a recipe of good life.

>Dorm lounge

Is that oublic like anyone can come in there or separate for you and your roommates?

Good idea. Go to dorm lounge, bring a blanket for you two and have her give you a handy

thats true

Ive been thinking of every single detail and thing im going to do. I guess i'll just play it by ear even though im bad at coming up with stuff to say

you already fucked it up by thinking about it today and making a big deal about it user, you insecure bitch :(

its public. i was thinking about my room but it might be too early for that and my fatass smelly roommate might be there

Have her send pics, let her know that's how the online dating game goes.

Dick and dip. Who cares if she tells friends/family? That you both hooked up nsa and she wanted more? Stop being a pussy and go for it.

Give your fat roommate $20 to see a movie and get dinner on you (or whatever it costs). That'll buy you 3 hours or so. Bring her over and bang her.

well our chem class is in the morning from 8-9 and my roommate hibernates until 10:30am

You know nothing of Paul's teachings. You are A defender of deathly realms. Find the light

Make it casual. Easiest way I get a girl's number is say you have plans later (make sure it's something interesting that she would be into as well). She'll say that sounds cool then you say "ya, I'll text you about it later" then she'll say something like "how? You don't have my number" then hand her your phone. It's not that hard guy.

that sounds terrible

Checked. It works

Make plans for later and then get your fat roommate out of there.

This op. Make it natural.

why are you being a fag, just fuck her and leave

it sounds really planned. ive only seen her twice

Go to dorm liunhe and have her sit next to you. This is where the square blanket comes into play. Put it over both of you and have her jerk you off a bunch of times until the blanket is soaked. Then make a huge origami swan out of it. Blues Traveler will play and it'll be like a romantic comedy. You kids will talk of this romantic gesture for decades and your grandkids will make sure you have a beautiful hospice to die in.

Then just ask for her number. "You seem pretty cool, we should hang out. What's your number?" Easy

Kill yourself.

OPs a fag, thread is pointless now

Get a k swapped Civic and red line it everywhere you go , make them come to you ;)

youtu.be/ousaiByU1ko

>Civic
Get a real car faggot rofl.

Make sure that bitch has a huge tach with a shift light you can see from a mile out despite the fact it's an automatic. You also want an exhaust that sounds like a ton of pissed off bees and 4x10" sibs. You wanna make sure there are a number of loud elements to scare other tuff guyz away

Civic is a panty peeler...bitches love it. Lisa Loeb and Scarlett Johansson hopped in mine and blew my dick so hard that I lost 3 gallons of cum from each...from the supreme suction

>Get a real car
Osssh, this fat jealous that his Hyundai doesn't have v-tec (the certified get laid technology)

just get the god damn nudes my goy

Get nudes or you'll die a virgin from the faggotry

Got them nudes yet?

How haven't you gotten the nudes yet?

>engulfed in a crevasse