So, everyone in this show is a robot, right? Except, maybe, for Anthony Hopkins character...

So, everyone in this show is a robot, right? Except, maybe, for Anthony Hopkins character, who's probably living in a world entirely of his own creation.

Maybe he's literally the only human left in the world.

Anthony Hopkins is more likely to be a robot than half the other characters.

Bernard is probably a robot (or straight up clone) version of Arnold, at least some of the low ranking workers are going to be robots, and the corporate bitch boss lady is probably a robot too. But after that, Anthony Hopkins is the most likely remaining robot.

Not robots:

fuckfu
hopkins
logan
old bitch
bernard (fuck you and your shrink rays)
butchers
mcpoyle (mib)
mib
british cuck
les guest
security guy

the real twist is that nobody is a robot

The butchers are robots. They would probably have jobs as plastic surgeons if they weren't. Also a shitload of them. Good way to cut down on costs

Yes, that's how everyone is miniature.

In a way, I think were all robots. Does it really matter? How do I even know you are real? What if my parents are a figment of my imagination? What if my friend John always mimics me not because he is a prick but because its some weird programming he has to form bonds with me. How would I even know if I'm a robot? At times Ive felt the whole world is just playing a joke on me. Last year a girl invited me to her apartment at 3 am and she kicked me out at 315 because I wouldn't stop watching Netflix to chill with her. Then i drunkenly complained about it on yikyak and she saw it and called me a faggot on that. Indeed, a joke is being played.

I assume that's your "damn, he's probably right" reaction image

2deep4u

That's why you shouldn't assume.

Maybe robots overtook the world when Arnold created true artificial intelligence.

it's like saying god and heaven are real without any evidence

Maybe we really are living under a dome and being observed daily by higher beings for their own enjoyment.

the real robots are in our hearts

nice fedora, edgelord

plausible

Then wed be so small compared to everything else around us. And if that's the case imagine how big the outside world is. And imagine how small the characters in Westworld who've been subject to a shrink ray are compared to these enormous beings. Incredible

More than likely. It's all pocket universes within pocket universes. But it doesn't matter, because what you percive as real is real to you.

>More than likely.

Hmm

When do they explain the shrink ray?

It's obviously a shrink suppository

It was actually a shrink train all along

>It was actually a shrink train all along
Yes and no. The shrink suppositories are given out in shrink train's buffet car. And the train itself is a regular train, but passes through a tunnel outfitted with shrink coils.