No thanks.

Why u stop?

Holy fuck I would worship

Captcha issues, I'm still here

Glad you like

Very nice OP, keep going

who is she ?

sure

Oh my aching ass, Guy, seriously? It has been fucking years. I mean years. Sometimes you pretend to be the husband. Sometimes you pretend to be the son. You post these ancient photos of this ancient woman. How much time do you spend here? What is going on with you? How do you never tire of this?

My wife Marcy

OP, good job with your ongoing humiliation and degradation of this putrid bitch. You must really hate her.

This has gone on for too long now, stop posting this hag. Get another hobby or something, kill yourself, whatever.

HAs she had breast cancer

If you dont like them? Why are you itt?

Any pics of your friends shitting on her?

Feel a bit sorry for her that you’re out to destroy her

Lost

Whose arm is that fingering her? Looks younger, not as dried up and shrivelled like a corpse

Not op, just wondering why you go places you dont like. Personally i dont do that

Stfu

kys this board and site is for the many that werent accepted and the many that wont our ideals and ideas are sought out to be hated and tread upon for societys ongoing pursuit of purification

societies*

It's not that I don't like them. But yes I don't like them. I'm just completely baffled as to what your personality must be to continue to do this for years on it. I just can't imagine what the point is. What kind of psychosis drives this. Is this woman even alive still?

Oh just the response I would expect from such an intellect who spends his time in threads pertaining to things he doesn't like

Because I've had enough of seeing this putrid munter, even as a thumbnail on the first page going past at top speed. There has to be more than one of you autistically spamming her vile visage and you're all NIGGERS.

He’s been debasing this wretched woman here for years enjoying being told how revolting she is. He’s a psychopath

he's saying he's a nazi

So you’re saying every time you see this asshole post this foul creature you pull out your dick and start masturbating? You must be a cunt yourself

i dont think i am?

Still haven't explained why you are itt. There are plenty of threads on Sup Forums that I have no interest in, traps, log, "Oh america" for examples. I just ignore them. Do you not know how to ignore things? Do you need,a safe place?

At least the human vomit has stopped

To abuse you, fuckwit

This

Wow, it would seem to me that the only ones here without a life or hobby are you poor creatures. That you have so little to do that you spend your time looking for threads to abuse to make yourselves feel like you are worth something. Thats just so sad

Can't handle being called out, think you can get away with being a faggot in your isolated bubble forever, don't you? A time will come when every slithering Jewlike, mentally weak ponce will be thrown down a bottomless well of suffering and turmoil to burn for eternity. You might not be first, but your name's on the list son.

shut the fuck up you mortal vessel i will fucking cease your right to life if you dont shut the fuck up

Again, not the OP of this thread, but this isn't worth responding to