Daily reminder that we only use 10% of our brains

Daily reminder that we only use 10% of our brains

Iron Man 2 hair best hair

Also if your roommate dies in college you get straight A for the term.

i hate that this myth is so popular

I use around 25%, can levitate small objects and read the minds of animals

Winter Soldier hair is fucking awful jesus christ

and you only use 1/10 of that

Plz no bully

I only use 10% of my NEETbucks on clothes and hygiene products. I use 80% on fast food.

I like the style but it does look very plastic and fake there, damn shame.

I kind of want her to sport the pixie cut like she used to in the comics, long hair is just asking to get grabbed.

You're a fag. Winter Soldier hair was best hair

>tfw when i use 100% of my brain, i'm like a god compared to you maggots.

every action of your insignificant lives has already been thought and visualised in my mind palace (like sherlock but better), every outcome of every event, every theory for the next 2000 years.

And I use it all to browse a mongolian image board.

Its popularity proves that people only use 10% of their brain.

can I scoop the rest of the brain and put it in a jar and still be fine?

>nerds trying so so hard to prove they're smart on an anime website hating on a superhero movie where a woman can time travel and morph into a super computer by saying it's unrealistic and pointing out the probably most widely known statistic for being false

link of the interview? she looks hot af

it's annoying. why not just say "this drug makes you super smart"

fourth post best post

After years of Sup Forums and neethood I'm probably closer to 1%

No, just you.

>tfw using more then 10% of your brain.

Psychfag here

This basically. If your brain is a series of switches (not quite that simple but same basic idea), having all the switches firing constantly would disable the brain. It's like if you had a computer and said "what if instead of all those ones and zeros, they were all ones?"

Not to mention the fact that different parts of your brain are used for different things.

> then
You're using 9%

It's true. Using more than 10% of your brain is called Epilepsy.

>tfw it's the opposite and we're constantly using at least 90%.

>tfw my brain has ascended through the fifth dimension and I am intelligenter than most """people""" combined

>Psychfag
Literally as qualified to talk about neurology as a theatre major.

I think we only use 10% of our hearts ;_;

Except I've taken more neuroscience courses than a theatre major. So there's that.

He's acting way too real here.

sorry, ennglish is not my first language. I can live with 9% though

Gunna need a sauce on that famalam

Barely, honestly. You also only had to take around two more math courses than faggots that got their AA.
t. Was going to go psych until I realized how retarded it was.

unironically kekking

lol barely

beat me to it

First of all, if you've taken statistics, you don't need any math above calculus for nueroscience- especially for a bachelor's.

>Barely, honestly.
Are you being hyperbolic or just an idiot? I know you want to feel good about the decision you made, but if you're being genuine, then it was an ill-informed decision.

Unless you can explain to me how PY 441 Principle Cell Neuroscience Module III has nothing to with neuroscience, I'm not going to indulge you as you move the goalposts.

No bully in my cool threads

Real doctors laugh at you. Dentists laugh at you.

avengers 2 best wig

and the other 20%?

>Psychfag here

Enjoy your trash degree

Scarlett says stop bully!

>A NEET with a degree.
Oh wow it's an even bigger loser.

shut up you neet

>Not using your brain capacity to construct series of supercomputers to further expand it.
>Not transfer your consiusnes after reaching limits of your body
>Not being internet itself

You're like a child to me.
Also
>intelligenter

10℅ for memory.
Other 90℅ is oxygen, nerves, making your heart beat and all other essentials you don't think about.

Well, shit

will i get gf

jokes on u nerd i only use 5% rofl

Also remember guys Trump is bad am I right haha it's very important you vote but not for him

this post let's you use all of it

how tall are you?

>tfw when to intelegent to use brian

nah it's like an engine you use only a fraction of the power but you still need a complete engine

>tfw to handsome to get gf

>that face when when

please stay on plebbit

I agree! fuck everyone else!

you're a poor. we can tell by your lack of education. you will be food in the new america.

I thought only 10 year olds held pens like that.

How are you supposed to be able to have any sort of handwriting without holding the pen with thumb/index/middle?

Im finnish 2bh fämälämäzoid

you just try to slam the autograph on there as fast as possible

Try to grab a pen and not default to your normal grip. She *does* write that way.

Wrong. You use 10% of the potential POWER of your brain. Not that you use 10% of it. Otherwise you could literally scoop out 90% of it and you'd be just as fucking retarded as you are now. Hell, it might be an improvement. It would be. You wouldn't post such utter fucking BULLSHIT online.

>Is Finnish
>Thinks you only use 10% of your brain

I thought Chinks were suppose to be good at math?

I can't tell if she's attempting to melt the person she's looking at, if she looks bored as fuck and is trying to hide it, or if she's commanding them to fuck her in her head.

Jewish super powers

In motion it looked good, it just doesn't photograph well.