Wich sleeping aid pill works the best ie is the strongest?

Wich sleeping aid pill works the best ie is the strongest?

Stilnoct used to work for me but not anymore

Valium

Any info on this benzo sleeper?

Could this work?

Valium vs Restoril?

Bump

this will ensure you sleep forever

Yeah if you use zolpidem every night for a while the effects wear off. I used to take them every night with alcohol and ended up taking like four a night to get the effect that I got from one. My divide is take them less often but if that’s not the case ask your doctor

Xanax. Lots of it

How do you feel when you wake up?
Do you have dreams on Zolpidem?

Benzodiazipines in general help but I'd say strongest for sleeping is Klonopin/Rivotril, it's all Clonazepam anyway

Im not touching Xanax dude. Dont wanna be based the whole next day talking like a retard

Diphenhydramine 50mg, take two of those and one 3mg melatonin about 40 minutes before you want to go to sleep. Sweet dreams and stay cozy user.

What about Temazepam?

Amino PM. You can find it at the health stores. It's a powder. Knocks me right tf out.

So I have to use the needle to sleep meh

It’s actually not that different than any other benzodiazepine, except it has an exceptionally short half life. So you won’t be as groggy. Also it’s very fast acting. Just don’t go full retard by eating more than a bar. Start with one mg. Just one

So this is my pill. I DONT want to be a retard the day after. But you mean that only od the pill would make me talk like a bufoon

That’s a lot of benedryl and it’s not as harmless as you think. Xanax would actually be safer at 2 or 3 mg than 50 mg of diphenhydramine.

So you take these benzos to sleep now? Do you take em every night?

Yes. Only overdosing will turn you into a retard. It’s what I use for panic. If used in therapeutic doses it’s not as bad as ambien. Look up ambien side effects. Super bad.

I have some more stilnoct can it help taking a few more pills?

Midazolam, Nitrazepam, Flualprazolam

I took 4 rivotril it fucked my whole next day up had plans made up and I just slept the whole day

Take melatonin and stop being a pill bitch.