Which movie are we gonna see the last one in?

Which movie are we gonna see the last one in?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_of_the_Universe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm betting either Guardians, Panther, or Infinity War

So is he going to complete the glove in the final movie? Like is he gonna just straight rip that gem out of Vision's head?

Yeah there's no way visions getting out of it alive

It will probably be in Wakanda in Black Panther I bet its in T'Challa ring and its the source of his power. .

Possibly, although I'm not sure how his ring, which looks like it just controls a sort of metal, would have to do with the properties of the soul gem.

I think it will probably be the McGuffin in Infinity Wars.

The Soul Stone's been all but confirmed to be the Mcguffin of Thor: Ragnarok.

Is the aether still with Del Toro in space? I thought his place got blown up in GotG

Yeah i imagine the movie will start in the same way Harry Potter did in terms of finding Horcruxes towards the end.

If its Ragnarok then Heimdall probably has it.

Yeah his place got blown up, so its either still there, or someone took it maybe.

Yeah people are speculating thats why Heimdalls eyes are white in the Ultron Thor hallucination thing

I heard the infinity stones are supposed to spell out T-H-A-N-O-S. How?

Ehh, people think it's Tesseract, Heimdall?, Aether, Necklace?, Orb, and Scepter.
Although I always though that was coincidental

T = Tesseract
H =?
A = Aether
N = Neclace
O = Orb
S = Scepter

That doesn't make any sense. So it has nothing to do with the name of the stones but the medium that the stones are kept on? The mediums are decided by other people, not the infinity stones themselves.

I either thought it was an easter egg, or some coincidental thing fans came up with. Scepter doesnt work anymore either since its on Vision but idk.

The spelling out Thanos is most likely an Easter egg. It has no revelance besides that.

Why would they make the gauntlet hold all the gems when there are 6 gems for five fingers. Why not make a cube or something

This

Black Panthers powers include channeling the dead Kings for guidance or some shit. Betting its because of the soul gem.

The mind jem isn't in the scepter it is in visions head

Heimdall won't be surviving Ragnarok.

Well we've really only got Black Panther to go, but it'd be weird if yet ANOTHER was on Earth. They must find it in Thor Ragnarok somewheres.

But didn't Sif give the Aether to the Collector to prevent two gems being on the same place?

Hela? Heimdall?

Adam warlock has the soul gem

Heart

Heart of the Universe?

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_of_the_Universe

Did the Aether do reality-altering stuff in Dark World?