Ha, you’re time at the top is over white cis males >:)

Ha, you’re time at the top is over white cis males >:)

Other urls found in this thread:

massappeal.com/no-black-artist-topped-the-billboard-top-100-chart-in-2013/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OOOO MASSA

Being racist is fine if you’re a nigger that feels oppressed by literally everything in the universe.

Then push your ass off to Liberia, bitch.

Ill make sure to tell the other white guys at the next monthly meeting

oh wow it's another nigger fighting against the evil """""white"""""" men in the industry. to be fair, their IQs aren't high enough to distinguish a white from a jew so I can't get too triggered LMAOOOO

(((white)))

Whenever an artist makes political statements I wonder if they're just trying to advertise to certain people.

(((white)))*

yeah, we need a game plan for this

You’re over represented in the music industry, Kekela is tired of dealing with white people and not interacting with people of color like herself, it’s simply unfair
>When I hire people I’m looking for excellence. But at this point, the first thing that I’m asking is, “I need you to name ten sick people, but I need you to do due diligence and research to find women of color who are excellent at those things first.” And if I can’t find a woman of color, I will a find a black person, a black man. And if I can’t find that, I will find a person of color. Literally moving down the list so that white men are the last on my list to hire. They’re just so pervasive in the context [of who to hire] already.

& Furthermore your whiteness is problematic

>Yeah. There may be other people who never felt that need to initially accept these trends, but I grew up around white people, and then I went to a very white college. In the music industry you can’t create success without having to engage a white man. It’s just not possible. Whether it’s executives, A&Rs, and the people that hold the key to your paper, inevitably, you’ll be met with whiteness. And you have to decide, I guess, how you’re going to deal, how you’re going to engage, and how much to engage? And how much to reject?

>dealing with white people
you mean jewish people

Are you fucking serious? Look at the charts of the last five years. They’re dominated by black artists. Shove your overrepresented bullshit up your ass. She’s being racist plain and simple.

You're gonna have to work with white people in america? say it ain't so

did any of you read the article or is this an exercise in ignorance?

Huh, thought I was being dismissive thinking she would be another one of those annoying cunts

Really, putting race or gender or whatever at the forefront of everything you do is just shallow and detracts from the quality of your music.

There is literally nothing on the planet I’d rather listen to less than the whinings of a successful wealthy oppressed black woman. Sorry.

yet here you are

it's narcissism plain and simple

> Wah I can't interact with a bunch of people in a majority white country without running into white people
What the fuck did you expect god damn

massappeal.com/no-black-artist-topped-the-billboard-top-100-chart-in-2013/

the absolute state of the negroid

It's pretty clear hundreds
>And that’s not just me, that’s what black women in music have been doing in music since the beginning. The tradition that I want to be a part of is something that’s been going on since Josephine Baker. Since before. All the people of the world are able to access tenderness, sexiness, intimacy. White people — their soundtrack to what it means to be intimate is soundtracked by black people, specifically black women. It’s something that I find very interesting and is borne out of a set of very specific values, and have created something that’s actually one of the most beautiful things in the world. And that’s something I’m trying to be a part of

>no black artist hit number one on this particular chart 5 years ago
Ok? They still dominate the current industry.

Imagine my shock!

Yeah. People like OP really need to learn the term "humble".

>their soundtrack to what it means to be intimate is soundtracked by black people, specifically black women.

I cant honestly recall ever listening to black women or female music at all ever

>women
>music
>good

I mean, it really is a mortal offence that white 'people' are still permitted to make music. Shouldn't they know that blackness is excellence and whiteness is mediocrity? These grafted apes should just go away and die already.

That's an awfully hot coffee pot

mind posting actual evidence in support of this? you just sound an indignant white guy and nothings more pathetic than that.

spotted the metalfag

How long until white people are sick of this whole diversity thing

I’m not wasting my time spoon feeding someone playing dumb, sorry.

>mfw first read the url as "massa ppeal"

That other post wasn't actual evidence that supported the point very much at all, it was a shitty anecdote taken out of context. Go hate yourself somewhere else.

When is Kelela's new album coming up?

Nice try. You're trying to make it so people say "yes", which then will lead to you calling them out on not supporting diversity in culture.
Really, the question should be "how long until white males call out people like OP for being blatantly racist?"

The turning point will be when the masses find out who's behind the endless wars. Then it's fucking go time.

thats fine. since you made the initial assertion, the burden of proof is naturally on you. now prove that " Look at the charts of the last five years. They’re dominated by black artists.".

When the white man stops holding her back

let me guess, the jews right?

*smacks lips* cmon bruh

That wasn't even me, this is just a really autistic back and forth and I felt like shitting on your casual trendy twitter racism.

Trump is unconcerned

asking for evidence is now just "trendy twitter racism"?

This whole thing is bait!
Why has no one reported this thread yet?!

wow it was so casual that you dont even remember it :o

matate

This

how about a dubs thread?

..do you have a medical condition that stops you from ever backing up anything you say?

Its the gentiles that keep fucking up the world economy with their shitty banking

What kinda meds do you take for your short term memory loss?

>fights against the cis white estbalishment
>record money goes to label
good work

>being this much of a child

pointlessly bickering on channer is clearly something you have me beat on so im gonna let you do your thing in peace.

You clearly can't faggot

Nice. If dubs she’s lying.

Dammit I really like her too

just listen to Arca