Legal Experts Say Trump Could Threaten Rule of Law

>"This is how authoritarianism starts, with a president who does not respect the judiciary," a retired law professor said about Donald J. Trump, who criticized the judge overseeing suits against Trump University.

nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/politics/donald-trump-constitution-power.html?smid=fb-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/svaGiSj8Pdo
michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/
sdlrla.com/
spectator.org/trump-university-plaintiff-law-firm-paid-clintons-450000-for-speeches/
youtu.be/RVb_OK5QRto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isn't the judge a member of la raza

>legal experts

What rule of law?

Why does exercising free speech to criticize a Mexican judge/member of La Raza, who has an obvious conflict of interest, threaten rule of law?

The fact that we have members of our federal judiciary who belong to La Raza threatens rule of law. Why the fuck is a Mexican a U.S. judge in the first place?

I didn't vote for that. Nobody asked if that is something I'd be okay with.

>"This is how authoritarianism starts, with a president who does not respect the judiciary,"

Well, history shows that that's not wrong.

And? We need a little authoritarianism. The fact that some scumbag fucking Mexican La Raza radical activist is a judge in our republic is beyond the pale. If "rule of law" allowed that to happen, then said rule of law has failed us and should be replaced.

mfw you're fucking serious

Same shit they said about Bush and yet he was never impeached let alone tried for war crimes like the left dreamed about for 8 years.

youtu.be/svaGiSj8Pdo

Police were told to stand down. You can see them watching as white people are being assaulted

> this is how authoritarianism starts, with a president that doesn't respect the judiciary

.... You mean like we have had for a while now? Odin be praised the day Trump takes office. It's time to take this country back from the globalists.

>a man that does not reflect the judiciary. ..you mean like Obama?

>implying Obama had respected judiciary and not used his pen and phone to his heart's content

>some scumbag fucking Mexican La Raza radical activist is a judge in our republic
>la raza

interwebs don't tell me what i need to know - why is being in this group important - I see it's some Spanish-heritage group or something? never heard of it.
You can't have white pride without letting brown people have brown pride; what's so bad about this group? are they terrorists or something?

>who does not respect the judiciary,
you don't have to respect the judiciary
i don't respect any form of judicial activism and have absolutely zero respect for ginsburg
not respecting the judiciary doesn't necessarily mean you want to throw it out the window

He didn't say anything against the courts, only that there might be a conflict of interest with the judge assigned to his case.

He was born in the US. He's Hispanic, not Mexican.

America has always been home to radical individualism. That's the opposite of authoritarianism.

I wish these fedoras would gtfo of Sup Forums and stop making the rest of us look unstable and retarded by proxy. Trump won't be authoritarian.

>Legal Experts Say Trump Could Threaten Rule of Law

My cow disagrees with you.

no one knows?
come on ladies, answer the fucking question

slippery slope fallacy.

It certainly would be terrible if we had a president that didn't respect the other branches of government and tried to circumvent them with "executive orders" all the time.

>Trump won't be authoritarian
THIS
Trump is just playing the "Look at how white American I am!!" When he is actually a Clinton dicksucker democrat, he is been a democrat all his life and love the Clinton dick

La Raza is a radical left-wing Hispanic nationalist organization. Among other things, they advocate for amnesty for illegals, which is itself a form of lawlessness, and presents a direct conflict of interest between being a neutral arbiter of justice and presiding over ongoing litigation that involves Trump, an open advocate against amnesty.

Go ahead, make excuses for these shitskins all you want, but white Americans are under no obligation, ethical, moral, or otherwise, to accept this horseshit.

>mfw Obama, Clinton, Cruz, Rubio etc etc are all authoritarian right

>wanting to give the people the ability to hold the press accountable to curb the spreading of lies
>a bad thing

fuck the media, honestly

>He's Hispanic, not Mexican.

Splitting hairs. I don't want him in our judicial branch, period.

It literally means "The Race". It's a latino supremacy group. It's the modern KKK. They want Mexico to annex the southwest United States

Nothing is wrong with la raza this thread is just full of trump cucks who suck his dick constantly

Are you stealing American shill-jobs shill?

>CALIFORNIA USED TO BE MEXICAN LAND
>MAKE CALIFORNIA MEXICO AGAIN

But the Mexican government sold the fucking land

wat

>Nothing is wrong with la raza

Go back to Mexico you fucking Indian manlet.

michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/

>they try to push Trump as an Authoritarian so people won't vote him in
>Hillary is the true Authoritarian

You better start digging in your couch cushions for pesos, amigo. The wall is going to be expensive.

How is that splitting hairs? Obviously, it would be a huge problem for a foreign national to be an American judge. He's not a foreign national (i.e., Mexican). He's an American citizen who happens to be Hispanic. Ethnicity shouldn't be a factor in considering whether someone is fit to serve on the bench.

sdlrla.com/
Wow the modern kkk I'm so scared. Go back to eating your shitty trump steaks and pretending you are oppressed by the liberal media

kill yourself spic

the judiciary is separate from the president specifically so they can butt heads

>legal """""""expert"""""","

>Go to the comment section after watching their short video
>It instantly takes you to the "NYTpicks"
>Nothing but "Trump is a disgrace!"

Fuck off shill.

(((LEGAL EXPERTS)))

>Ethnicity shouldn't be a factor in considering whether someone is fit to serve on the bench.

I disagree.

spectator.org/trump-university-plaintiff-law-firm-paid-clintons-450000-for-speeches/

he's not president yet, he's a private citizen criticizing the authority ruling over him. That's the exact opposite of authoritarianism

Why would you be scared? La Raza is a spic supremacist organization and you're a spic.

>Ilya Shapiro

It's only anti-Trump protesters who are not respecting the rule of law so far..

The Media is dying. Most people don't trust them at all anymore and that number is continuing to rise.

They do not report what is happening anymore. They just tell people what to think.

Most people don't like being told how to think. It's annoying. They just want to know what happened.

Everyone is blowing up about how his comments on the federal judge should be illegal.

The fucking bitch on CNN's Legal View actually tried to lay out legal precedent on how he was breaking the law.

Then some guest Jewish lawyer, who knew his shit, pretty much called her a dumb cunt and told her that Trump was using something called Freedom of Speech.

Just because it's freedom of speech doesn't mean he isn't a cunt

>You mean like we have had for a while now?
You mean the lame duck president who can't do jack to take away "muh guns" even if he wanted?

>Odin be praised
*dips*

The problem here is that they're not leaving it at that. People are trying to say his freedom of speech is illegal and that's where your people need to fuck off.

>only whites should be judges
[tips fedora]

says the MI6 funded ny times

very interesting

I didn't even say that. You can keep putting words in my mouth though.

I am simply saying that race is not some unrealistic thing that we should just ignore when considering important issues like judicial appointments. That's utter fucking left-wing nonsense. Race is real and it matters, and it is one of many factors that should be considered when appointing judges, or any government official.

Fuck off with your dime store Bolshevism, commie.

>time to take this country back from the globalists.

it's a good idea but don't pretend for a second that Trump isn't funded by globalists

R U KIDDING ME?!

No starts when your politicians treat the Constitution and your needs and rights like tissue paper. Then the people want someone else.

That someone else is Trump.

He's not a mexican
He was born in indiana :^)

> can't do Jack

O rly? Just look at what he has done to this country over the period of time he has been in office. How many times has he bypassed Congress and issued mandates/laws/policy by use of his pen?

Fuck off kike, the day of the rope is coming.

That doesn't make him not Mexican. That makes him Mexican-American. Or whatever type of Hispanic he is. I couldn't care less, frankly. I don't think we should be appointing Hispanics to our courts at this point in our history when we have an Hispanic problem that needs to be resolved before that sort of nonsense takes place.

The overwhelming majority of US attorneys, are Democrat voters...it is becoming comparable to the percentage of media/journalist and college professor, percentage if Democrat voters.

I never said he wasn't a cunt-- I was just highlighting the fact that ever since Hillary's speech lambasting Trump's knowledge of the issues, CNN has been cutting away from the formatting of their shows to find ways to criticize Trump whenever possible. It's not fucking subtle either.

After they talked about the federal judge, this bitch brought on Jerry Springer to talk about Trump.

Shake my fucking head senpai..

so he's a poo in loo?

wew, you really convinced me

>im a #tacotorpedo now

Never said that Trump was a savior sent by God to deliver us from them. Look at how the red pill has spread and how people are starting to rouse from their drone slumber to speak up and say they've had enough of this shit. He himself might be a tool but inadvertently he will be used to gain enough support to oppose the globalists on a real level. L2shadowwarfag

UR A FUCKING TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE

Race is real. It does matter.

It just doesn't matter when it comes to qualifying for a job as a judge.

I disagree. It matters in everything.

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Is she supposed to be a lawyer or just an news anchor? I know she was on Court TV

She has a "legal" show, but doesn't seem to know anything and always has guests explain everything.

Didn't Obama just get done murdering a right-leaning judge in his own home?

He's gonna destroy America, I'm calling it.

>(((liptack)))

(((legal experts)))

I've only seen videos of Trump supporters getting bashed in the head with bags of rocks.

Am I the only one who thinks that it isn't our second amendment rights that are under attack, but it's actually our first amendment rights that are under attack; not by the government either, but by the American public.

Stupid van dyke Nigger ... Indiana is a state in the US and India is not Poo in Loo

Don't be silly, he died of natural causes with a pillow over his face, just in time to remove him from the picture before a nationalist got into power. Nothing to see here, friend :^)

>duuuude trump is a fascist lmao
i wish these people would stop it

>getting this upset over a joke

come on man, calm down

>Legal experts.
>Anyone a clinton friendly news paper could find to run an attack ad for Hillary.

kek

>I DIDN'T CROSS THE BORDER, HOMBRE... THE BORDER CROSSED ME!
This is what Mexicans living in California actually believe

no you dumb shit we took it from them in the mexican-american war

Actually it starts when people are attacking others based on whom they want to vote for OP you dumb fucking faggot

>a retired law professor
>criticized the judge overseeing suits against Trump University

well the others were jews, who wants to bet this one is, too?

We paid them for it. That's a fact.

He doesn't give a shit about the constitution, the first amendment, or any limits on the power of the office. He's made that abundantly clear from the shit he's been promising to do, to Muslims and journalists especially.

How the fuck could you vote for someone who's utterly ignorant of these things?

> threaten the rule of law
Isn't he the only one wanting to enforce our immigration laws and isn't he a huge supporter of law enforcement?
Besides, Prince Obongo circumvented the courts all the time with good executive orders

youtu.be/RVb_OK5QRto

When has Trump ever said or implied that he would violate the First Amendment re: Muslims and journalists?

They ignore that little thing.

They are nothing but traitors to america. A mexican invasion force.

holy fug our schooling system is bad isn't it. we paid them for a sliver of land in arizona. that's it.

>Banning all muslims from entering the US
>Wants to drastically alter libel laws to make it easaier for him to sue and use lawsuits to harrass journalists who displease him, effectively stiffling the freedom of press with the threat of lawsuits.

Explain how the first amendment allows for either.

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

>With the defeat of its army and the fall of its capital, Mexico entered into negotiations to end the war. The treaty called for the US to pay $15 million to Mexico and to pay off the claims of American citizens against Mexico up to $3.25 million. It gave the United States the Rio Grande as a boundary for Texas, and gave the US ownership of California and a large area comprising roughly half of New Mexico, most of Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Colorado.

Don't you have some SSI to go collect, Paco?

Trumptards will really shill hard no matter what. You almost have to admire their sad dedication to a meme.

>india is not poo in loo
ya, pajeet, thats the problem.

>failing NYT
>no archive/poastbin

OP is a clickbait hill. Sage/hide/report.

>mfw Europeans know more about American history than liberals.

they paid for it at gunpoint lmao. they had no other option. i'm not saying we were unjustified, or that they should have it back. i'm just stating the facts.

You're welcome to present an argument. So far, you haven't. Your opinion is stupid and you're stupid for having it.

You could make a strong argument for making race a factor in considering the composition of a jury, since juries are meant to represent the peers of the defendant.

You have no argument at all for judges. Please, name a single racial characteristic that would make members of one race universely better or worse qualified to serve as judges. Protip: you can't, because there isn't one.

>Well within the power of the executive branch, literally nothing to do with the first amendment
>implying the media should be able to knowingly and consistently spread lies to the populace without facing blowback
Anything else?

But yet we still paid them for it.

>Adam ((Liptak))