What happened to her /b?

What happened to her /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desaparecimento_de_Madeleine_McCann
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sold to the elite in Europe. Everybody's baffled. Gosh! Where could she be?!

parents sold her to pedophile ring

as a portuguese i gladly say shes prob. dead... Even if she was sold to the pedophile ring with the media covering it 24/7 they prob. killed her

She got beamed up and now lives in the 24th century

Woke AF

Probably killed and disposed of her when the news went Viral.

where do u think they dumped her then

Who dat?

they ate her

Parents accidentally killed then hid/disposed of the body.

Yum

sacrificed by the illuminati

Credit where credit is due, Kate and Gerry have mad cover-up skills. I hope they wrote a book to be published on their deaths outlining how they got away with it.

context? no clue what's going on

Semi related but Wikileaks really need to release the rest of the Podesta e-mails.

might be wrong but im pretty sure the first e-mail from that batch was the day after maddies disappearance. I'd like to see the emails from their holiday (in the same resort at the same time)

yeah they were. Podestas had some contact with a guy who lived near where she went missing or something, supposedly he was a known pedo idk

Explain

she was being used as part of a Spanish politicians blackmail, the guy accidentally killed her after getting a bit too carried away. the parents then hid body in car then disposed of it later.

they were helped by british intelligence
he was agent

Got kidnapped in Spain

Madeleine mccann UK girl went missing in a resort in spain (or portugal im not sure) after their "perents left her alone" so they could go for an evening mean.

because they were rich they were treated as victims of the crime rather than accomplices (or at the very least gross negligence) of they were from a council house family they'd get the book thrown at them.

damn, you gotta explain urself now OP

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desaparecimento_de_Madeleine_McCann

>777
checked

>Portugal has similarities with spain
NO IT DOESNT CHINA IS NOT EQUAL TO JAPAN JUST LIKE PORTUGAL ISNT EQUAL TO SPAIN
also it was in algarve, spended my holidays there, just came back

what a cutie

Oh really??? What's the difference between Spain and Portugal then? Which one makes the best tacos?

FFS there will be cum tributes next ... let this thread die

i have a kid this age, i can't bear this shit. I only find peace of knowing fucks responsible will suffer for all eternity burning im flames.

Yo that's weird I'm not OP

I didn't say Portugal or Spain had anything to do with each other. im just saying the McCanns holidayed in a resort in one of the two countries.

your neightbour whose trying to jump DA wall

>pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desaparecimento_de_Madeleine_McCann

They don't realise she's missing until 10pm ...telegraph posts headline that she is missing 2 hours later? What the fuck? ...or is translate fucking up the dates/times?

Mum and dad where doctors. Possibly slipped her something to keep her asleep while they had dinner with the others. She snuffed it, got dumped in the sea. Mum and dad big tears, wasn't us.

Ill try to translate:
21h10 Gerry checks if his sons are ok.[1]
22h Kate notices her child is missing.[7]

23h : arrive of GNR(Police) to the Praia da Luz
23h50 The incident is called to higher grounds(Policia Judiciaria)
Dogs arrive to help police search
00h00 Agents of the PJ(again higher grounds) call in the big guns(the science crew)
The spokesman of GNR, tenente-coronel Costa Cabral,says that the searchs lasted the until the end night

Her fault then for going to a shit-hole country.

Podesta cunts & the elites secret peodophile ring. This. Truth will out eventually. Let's gut & flay those fucks. Class warfare 2018!

At least we have a proper healthcare system

Why do you assume I'm American, Manoel?

poster sez "similar"
troll sex "not equal"
there is no problem here, and troll has said nothing of value

First, manuel, then because only an american would say iberians have tacos in their cultures
>just realized i might turned a faggot by making a first then argument

>What's the difference between Spain and Portugal then? Which one makes the best tacos?

Tacos are not a thing in Europe, let alone Portugal and Spain.

The taco is based on corn meal (maize), and is a Mexican and Central American food.

mfw your face is GOATSE

Murdered by her parents, of course.

What's black and blue and hates sex?

I think either her parents or their doctor friend had something to do with it, but i'm leaning more towards the doctor. He went to check on her and the bedroom door was open, he didn't even look inside the room to see if she was there. Smells suspicious to me.

I hope they flay whoever is responsible for this.

she went for 237,000 dollars at a buy house

Must suck to be poor and brown.

I vaguely remember a Sup Forums post about this way back... someone posting claimed that she is in his basement and along with the post there was a picture of a young girl tied and mouth shut with a piece of tape. Anyone got that screencap or anything?

This is the very definition of triggered. Also as a portuguese I unironically want the united Iberia right now.

In wiki
Em Julho de 2011, uma mulher britânica e dois norte-americanos declararam ter visto num mercado na cidade de Leh, na Índia, uma menina que corresponde à descrição de Madeleine McCann. Foram solicitados exames de DNA do casal McCann e das pessoas da família da menina, cujos passaportes foram retidos pelas autoridades indianas. Em 28 de Julho de 2011, ainda são aguardados os resultados do teste.[73]
meaning maybe she gone to india. If you think really hard about it when she 18, prob she wil be on Blacked.com

Everyone hates Poortugal and with good reason. Their fake nationalism is disgusting.