I want to die. I genuinely want to die. Existence is pain, and literally nothing matters in the long run

I want to die. I genuinely want to die. Existence is pain, and literally nothing matters in the long run.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

So are you going to kys or what? Cause no one gives a fuck

That's the thing with suicidal people
they think that by suiciding they will change something, but since nothing matters in the long run, your death means nothing, so there is no point in suiciding.

>nothing matters in the long run
agreed
>Existence is pain
how? I enjoy mine quite a lot

Suicide ends the pain

I hope this saves your life. Peace!

>So are you going to kys or what?
Obviously what I want, but I cant get hold of a gun (Norway). Im too much of a pussy to kys in some other way tho.

kms*

If you genuinely wanted to die, you would be trying to kill yourself regardless of the pain or tedium instead of posting about it.
Proof.

>how? I enjoy mine quite a lot
Im an oversensitive person. I feel bitter and weak all the time. I see how my life could have been better by seeing others be happy.

Pain builds character my friend. None of it means anything, you're right. So you do as you please. If you truly want to die, I would say amass as much money as you can and go to mexico or someplace to fuck a bunch of prostitutes and do a bunch of drugs before you leave. You've got nothing else to lose right?

If you think life is meaningless, read the myth of sisyphus. Interesting read and take on the meaningless of life. It says that we as humans must take pleasure from struggling to achieve, even if it doesn't really achieve anything

Oh fuck ignore that pic. I didnt realize that was minecraft. Its been a pleasure boys but im gonna go get my glock now.

>Proof
You want me to prove im from Norway?

Ill look into it. But why even struggle? My problem is that I dont even have a philosophical ground to argue for existing at all. Why even bother with anything.

Damn that was too good for me to realise it was minecraft. Comfy as fuck. Also wish you luck if there truly is an afterlife.

Haha stfu we all wanna die pussy
Grow up

>hur diddy dur life is meaningless
>better kill myself and never be able to exist again

Well better for every one imo you neurotic mess.

>neurotic mess
You guessed right.

Stoicism is a solid philosophical ground, I'd recommend reading some authors in that area (e.g. Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor). Combine the ideas within alongside mindful practices such as meditation and continuous awareness throughout the day.

Consider trying psychedelics to get a new perspective on your everyday thought patterns as they clearly bother you, mushrooms would be my recommendation.

>it isn't that obvious

But if you want advice, there's only one thing I can say. Get over yourself and stop being a pussy that can't handle the fact that you weren't ever planned and that you're a random combination of genes that sprouted into life and that's the best it'll ever get in all of eternity, pain is life and life is pain but existing is more worthwhile than any pain I could fathom.

I would drink blood of newborns if it meant extending my life by 20/30+ years, not that I'm scared of death just that if you crunch the numbers life is over in a heart beat.

All things pass. Be patient.

Do you really think most of us don't know this and want to die too? No shit life is meaningless. It's up to you what you do with it. If you really want to die then go shoot some heroin and see if you still want to die. If you don't, good job, go do something with yourself or just become a junkie because it doesn't matter anyway. If you do then slam a fuck load and kiss your ass goodbye.

>literally nothing matters in the long run.
Want to go out for some Mexican food and a few beers? I'll buy.

Not if hell turns out to be real. In which case you've made a big fucking mistake son. Not worth risking.

how do you know that non-existence hurts even more?

>Marcus Aurelius
Sup Forums surely seems to be very fond of Meditations. Heard about the book so many times. Wanted to look into it but never did.
I know that meditation too is very helpful, but Im such a fucking sperg that I cant sit down queitly worth shit. I recently started nofap tho. Four days now.

No, you already proved you genuinely don't want to die.

Hell sounds great.

Seek professional help and see if it will change something. I was suicidal years ago, but after getting help I've never thought about suicide again.
Maybe what's after death will be even more painful so give this life another chance.