Why haven't you had a vasectomy yet /b?

Why haven't you had a vasectomy yet /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

pop.org/problems-side-effects-men-vasectomy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The risk is too much.
I like fapping once a day, but if i had to do it medically, it would lose all its fun. Skip one day fapping and now you have to spend a painful weekend in the hospital

>Why haven't you had a vasectomy yet /b?
Why the hell would I do that?

doctors won't do it unless you already have kids

Cause an IUD is way more safer, and there are fewer risks

cause I'm already sterile from chemo

I'm gay, my partner and I don't have STD :^)

You have to fap everyday once you have a vasectomy?

No, OP is just retarded

60% of men will have issue with buildup of seminal fluid. All you did was cut the tube where sperm comes from. But one of the complications can be harmful buildup, where you have to fapp everyday to prevent this build up.

Its a very common side effect

This isn't a tubal ligation thread

Not true. Yes, they will.

State won't allow it yet.
Too young/haven't produced spawn.

pop.org/problems-side-effects-men-vasectomy/

Nope. A Pokemon Youtuber called Ace Trainer Liam got a vasectomy and he doesn't have kids. They make sure you're 100% certain you want it, however.

Though he didn't just get his vasectomy because he doesn't want children. His eyesight is beyond awful, his prescription glasses are so thick they more than double the size of his eyes. He doesn't want to pass that onto a kid, and he also doesn't want a kid that he deep down knows he doesn't love, and didn't want.

What state? Sounds like some Bible thumping bullshit.

And here's a complication of not having one (pic related). Although there is risk associated, I'm glad I took the risk to get one instead of ending up with one of these.

Use a condom?
Its very easy to use condoms
Better yet if you're with a long lasting gf and you both dont want kids, have her get an IUD, way less complications then a vasectomy, plus its easier to get the IUD taken out then it is to surgically reattach the male tubes. IUD is an outpatient surgery, vasectomy is an inpatient with multiple days of care/watch

Vasectomy is outpatient. Where are you getting your info from? Also, condoms don't work 100% of the time and then you are relying on a woman to take birth control or manage an IUD, which they seem to take nonchalantly sometimes.

Who said anything about reattaching? Vasectomy = Kids not wanted. If you think there's even a chance you want kids, a vasectomy is not for you.

I'm all for gay sex, but vasectomies have nothing to do with STDs

Just wait a few years, they'll have that reversible vasectomy tech out in no time

I have, it hurt.

Jersey. Asked many different doctors no one is willing to do it under 30.

I'm not having sex at present, 99% chance I won't ever again, so it would just be wasted money.